Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter (3490 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
oyo hausa ni
Fi skoiskoi girl yi sile nah cheesy
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
shut up and chop kiss kiss kiss kiss
oya lemme steal it kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley cheesy
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Anthony0094(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Abeg who gt Nokia charger BIG PIN?
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
HateU2:
oya lemme steal it kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley cheesy
I know say you want am. Something you've always wanted. tongue tongue

Oya chop more kiss kiss kiss kiss cuz you no go chop again till July
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
HateU2:
Fi skoiskoi girl yi sile nah cheesy
she's really sick grin
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I know say you want am. Something you've always wanted. tongue tongue

Oya chop more kiss kiss kiss kiss cuz you no go chop again till July
who your kiss epp cheesy
Jacksparr0w127:
she's really sick grin
Lol. Iyawo oga patapata ma ni
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
HateU2:
who your kiss epp cheesy Lol. Iyawo oga patapata ma ni
e epp you tongue tongue tongue

Oga wo? shocked
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
e epp you tongue tongue tongue

Oga wo? shocked
nah. I no se alert on my phone after kissing you tongue

Oga wa ni NL
Se o ki n ri ni thread onila ni
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
HateU2:
nah. I no se alert on my phone after kissing you tongue

Oga wa ni NL
Se o ki n ri ni thread onila ni
jamisi. Se Oga lo je'se omo yen? Won gbe oko sobo?
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
jamisi. Se Oga lo je'se omo yen? Won gbe oko sobo?
yes ooo. You are not even observant self angry.
Check threads dindinrin yi very well
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
HateU2:
yes ooo. You are not even observant self angry.
Check threads dindinrin yi very well
oya wa pade mi ni abe igi orombo
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Rukkydelta(f): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
oya wa pade mi ni abe igi orombo
oya smiley
Je ka lo sere omode kiss kiss
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
HateU2:
oya smiley
Je ka lo sere omode kiss kiss
kiss kiss
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Rukkydelta(f): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
jworos:
Most delta Ibo girls I've met always think They're kpako cheesy
But they're not.
Then you don't know the meaning of ajebutter
Delta Ibo's don't just have that gigantic spirit that the other part of delta has
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by onila(f): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
jworos:
Lol,Not Jaguda per say, they want to be seen as sharp guys just like the kpako's

are you delta igbo?
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by jworos(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
onila:

are you delta igbo?
Nope, but from Delta.
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by jworos(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Delta Ibo's don't just have that gigantic spirit that the other part of delta has
Please read and understand my comment okay?
Delta Ibo girls are hardly kpako girls.
BTW what's Ajebutter abeg?
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Rukkydelta(f): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
jworos:
Please read and understand my comment okay?
Delta Ibo girls are hardly kpako girls.
BTW what's Ajebutter abeg?
Opposite of kpako
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by onila(f): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
HateU2:
I'm proudly Yoruba sweetheart kiss

no wonder, you are so perfect smiley kiss
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 22, 2017
onila:

no wonder, you are so perfect smiley kiss
awwwww
Thanks dearie wink wink
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by jworos(m): 7:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Opposite of kpako
Lol smiley
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by DaddySLY(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2017
youngdanee:
where you run go?shocked
nowhere in particular o... just soul searching... .
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Asey(f): 6:03am On Feb 24, 2017
aje means witch in the Ewe language of the people of Volta region in Ghana too.
SorftWerk:
aje means witch in the Yoruba tongue... Who likes being called that?

I'm Ibo tho
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Theresa1990: 6:45am On Feb 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:

u nailed it
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 24, 2017
Asey:
aje means witch in the Ewe language of the people of Volta region in Ghana too.
wow...are you serious?

What a coincidence, what does akuko mean in Ghana? Chicken right? While okuko means chicken as well in Ibo language, just a slight difference. I love Ghana and would also love to learn their language .
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Rukkydelta(f): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2017
Theresa1990:
u nailed it
Jworos someone has confirmed what I said

Don't Zoom!!! This Is Not Reverse Psychology. / My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) / She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything