Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry (19509 Views)

Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Continuous Prayers During Husband's U.K Stay / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Viergeachar: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2017
You are welcome sir.

Just remain there until...while Osinbajo rides on as Ag. President until... smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Pennywise(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Some idiot who has no clue about Buhari's condition sits down and begins to write fiction. Hard to blame Femi Adesina. He is trying to earn a living. 1$=N525

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by sankky: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2017
On
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by officialJP(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2017
my presedo i no say u dey canpe
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by NNVanguard(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2017
But. live call would be really appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by lagdmark(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:
This man Femi Adesina used to be a Pastor. Is he no longer a Pastor?
Aso rock is a Danger Zone!. If dem no Die, dem go become senseless,eg.. Adesina & co
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by nNEOo(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Thank you Lord for buhari may he live and c all the shit he puts himself through

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by MrUntouchable(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Can't he speak himself? Or is he now dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by vislabraye(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2017
" Buhari said" according to Femi Adesina..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by playfulvivo: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2017
Yar'adua case is an eye opener...Until i c am, i no blve any shit...even if i see am sef, i stil get my doubt about his health..Over a month gone

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by RAFIC(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2017
I love this country called Nigeria. we are one big reality TV show. angry angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by timota(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2017
even my late father said the same thing yesterday ,he told all his children to walk in harmony that he would have love to send us some cash but it is the exchange rate that is disturbing him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Elder4sure(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2017
May you not be able to come back to Nigeria. That's my wish for you. Onouafia!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by ipodstinks: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2017
who cares about ur health. if you like die. like I give a Bleep about that.
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by mayorwah98(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Lie lie Femi,... lair Muhammed don bite you abi The only time I'm going to believe anything is when baba address the nation with his mouth!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Christie212: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2017
time will surely reveal the the real truth. they should continue.... More grace for the VP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by eightsin(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
From hell baba still they thank us grin

Lol
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Danialuone: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2017
You are on sick bed for weeks and you said their is nothing to worry about....This is contradictory from the Mr President

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by mr1759: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Adesina can hear the voice of the dead.

this is miracle
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2017
See as politicians dey bobo nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by nan1: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2017
MUST EVERY THING BE ACCORDING TO FEMI ADESHINA?

I TIRE FOR THIS APSHIT GOVT

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by onatisi(m): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2017
May God grant the president good health and strength. He should just come back to his seat and complete his term before dying. Nigeria cant afford another yar adua saga at this stage .
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Lescalier: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2017
So baba will not be around to celebrate Easter with us.
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Onyinye15(f): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2017
who has that picture of

I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by yewawa: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2017
May God bless you my dear president.
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by SuperBlack: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2017
The same AdeSINER who don't speak to the president direct. Buhari should speak to his people on Live Program or Live Video. I don't think this will cost much.

As long as i'm Concern. AdaSINER is Useless

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by nnaeyes6: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari, I have paid your bill so don't bother yourself in London, just remain a patriotic UK citizen. Don't fight o. In fact, I have paid for dzi ova ruum for you. And besides, Fulani herdsmen are doing as discussed. Enjoy my tax money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by SuperBlack: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Lescalier:
So baba will not be around to celebrate Easter with us.
When is that?
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Melinde: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
No problem bubu!! May your stay be longer there ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by prejulsuc(f): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lk
HolyCraig:
London based Nigeria president.
lolz

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by Lescalier: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
SuperBlack:
When is that?

April 16th is Easter Sunday.
Re: Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry by SuperBlack: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lescalier:

April 16th is Easter Sunday.
Nigerian date or wordly date?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Inside The APC Crises: Senators Battle State Governors / Wale Edun: FG To Curb Rising Inflation With ‘Cut In Money Supply’ / Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.