Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari (50846 Views)

Breaking! I Never Said I Will Continue My Rest--buhari / Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari / BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by dayowunmi(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
opinion1:

What did u call jonathan? or better still what didnt you call Jonathan?.
Stupid
I called Jonathan, Jonathan. Everyone is not you. Having differences with someone shouldn't give you the right to call them names you can't call them in their presence. Moreover it's childish.
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Continue to rest in peace my Presdo
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by mastar111: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Let dem allow Buhari to rest abeg. Rest in Peace my president shocked
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Cohen2: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mr president sir keep resting in d bosom of d almighty Alah. RIP
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Saintremmy8(m): 6:10am On Feb 22, 2017
De truth can't b hidden 4 long, no matter how long it takes. Only God knws condition of dis man.
Note; APC are nt wiser than Nigerians......smiles
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
Take as much leave as you want my able Presido, they wanted you in power despite the fact that you didnt look well, never got proper education and never had a blueprint. Even if you are back, what will you do ? The man is out of ideas, confusion has set in and it is affecting his mental state at old age.

This man cant grey further, he is already greyed out, so its the brain transmitters that are over-heating. The left brain of Buhari hasnt been serviced for decades, his actions come from the impulsive actions of his right brain, the seat of the sub-conscious mind. So, he acts on intuition and hunches which are accurate mostly, but when it comes to a National affair, it is the left brain that you use to rationalize ideas from the right brain. Ideas from such mind can not be taken without evaluating.

But Buhari is a strong man, he forces bad ideas on a country of over 180 million people. Today your currency is worth less than the piece of paper it is printed on. #Truth.
Damn!!!!!
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by opinion1: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
dayowunmi:

I called Jonathan, Jonathan. Everyone is not you. Having differences with someone shouldn't give you the right to call them names you can't call them in their presence. Moreover it's childish.

Now you call Jonathan jonathan. Anyway buha will never give way for oshibanjo to be president period.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Audu Buried Amidst Resurrection Rumours . PICTURE. / Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.