Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari (50844 Views)

Breaking! I Never Said I Will Continue My Rest--buhari / Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari / BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Annie939(f): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
oooohhhhhh my God history has finally repeated it self again.
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by emmykk(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Viergeachar:

Dont worry. When the time is right, SS/SE/NC and some NW/NE will fall in line and support Osinbajo. Just be patient.

enjoy your dream.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
chally07:
EVEN IF Osinbajo TAKES OVER, HE DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER THE COUNTRY. I ONLY SEE HIM AS AN EMPTY BODY OCCUPYING AN OFFICE.
You came online to displace how full you are a fool cheesy
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by aval(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
he think sa to govern the easy
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Princewell2012(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sanchez01:
This man should just resign already and allow someone who is fit and able do the job, biko.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Besides this pics is the old one. cool
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Baroba(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Viergeachar:
Continue resting in UK Mr.Presido until...

Meanwhile, Osinbajo ride on...May God see you through...

By the way, this is bad news for the yEasterners grin grin grin

Not necessarily, a lot of so called Easterners are happy to have Osibanjo at the helm, saying that I wish Buhari speedy recovery; left to me he should never have been nominated as a presidential candidate. He is not physically fit to rule a complex nation like Nigeria..
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by stev120(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
buhari! buhari! buhari..how many times did i called you; so you did not see any were in nigeria to rest only in london,
chai, they believe our doctors are not capable of treating you, may be that why they flew you to london.
so even our country can't host you as you rest abi?
there is something apc is hiding thats why you flew to london..
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Tominiola: 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
For what now? Baba what have you done since you have been in power sef? Ugh! I don tire for this man.
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by dayowunmi(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
chally07:
EVEN IF Osinbajo TAKES OVER, HE DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER THE COUNTRY. I ONLY SEE HIM AS AN EMPTY BODY OCCUPYING AN OFFICE.
And what do you have to offer, Mr Chief judge? Calling the vice president an empty body is silly and disrespectful. Hatred won't take you far.

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Viergeachar: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
emmykk:

enjoy your dream.....

Ok sir. we shall see...
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Make dem give am ILR for there sef, wetin consign us?
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by spyglaxx: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
ciscoxx:
Everyday one news... Pls my dear baba stay, if u like rest.. For me n my family Nigeria we no miss U.. Abi u miss am? If miss am say Nill(share).. If u no miss am like me say Hi (like)..

the likes have it.
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
OsibaNDE!
Go and choose a VP!
You AFONJA COWARD!!!' grin

AFONJAS wanno chop all the SALARY? shocked
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
So basically you saying you want to rest in peace?

You know say you no strong yet you kill hundreds just to enter power.
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Bukybabe(f): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
buhari is in coma..they are using some many letters to deceive us and praying he comes out of it..
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by 1miccza: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Any one can write a letter jare. All this ping pong sef.
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Jimi23(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Even when you don't need "more rest" u are more useless than a piece of rag. We regret ever having a dull head as President. U have destroyed Nigeria. Shame on u and ur emPty promises. *spits*

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Ejanla07: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
fakeprophet:
Hehehehehehehhe,, I swear Buhari don turn vegetable, No be him dey talk grin grin grin

i don't understand the vegetables in dis context. I'm a wailer..

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Ejanla07: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
hucienda:
Just take a look at the circus these folks have turned the office of the presidency to! angry angry angry

Those people that packaged him knew he wasn't fit - yet - they did that - and he foolishly went along - just for lust for power above his own life! No be pesin wey dey alive go rule?

If power comes back down south, the north will learn things the hard way before they smell that power again. What nonsense.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!
angry

as long thr is yoruba muslim and afonja..

they will sell out....

they always do. its natural

ask midol and his student midolstudent midolsstudent

3 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by ivandragon: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
for the 1st time in his life, PMB has had to actually 'think' of viable & intelligent solutions to various issues & what happens?...

less than 2 years later, his health crashes...
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by andreawills96(f): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
so he can't rest in Nigeria bah, he try, I wonder how many presidents leave their country to come and rest in Nigeria or don't we have hospital here
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Lagusta(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
Take as much leave as you want my able Presido, they wanted you in power despite the fact that you didnt look well, never got proper education and never had a blueprint. Even if you are back, what will you do ? The man is out of ideas, confusion has set in and it is affecting his mental state at old age.

This man cant grey further, he is already greyed out, so its the brain transmitters that are over-heating. The left brain of Buhari hasnt been serviced for decades, his actions come from the impulsive actions of his right brain, the seat of the sub-conscious mind. So, he acts on intuition and hunches which are accurate mostly, but when it comes to a National affair, it is the left brain that you use to rationalize ideas from the right brain. Ideas from such mind can not be taken without evaluating.

But Buhari is a strong man, he forces bad ideas on a country of over 180 million people. Today your currency is worth less than the piece of paper it is printed on. #Truth.

CHAAAAAIIII!!!!! THIS IS WHAT WE CALL "FINISH HIM"
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Simon0147(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oga continue dey grin
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by JideAmuGiaka: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Viergeachar:

One of those rare occasions when Omenka makes sense... grin
Hmmmm
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Omakraid(f): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
It seems we are back to the era of NIPOST where we start sending letters... Quick recovery ooo papa PMB
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by opinion1: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
For Yoruba pepu mind oshibanjo will soon take over. They are now asking buhari to resign.
Bloody cameloeons!! We are all watching, just pray nothing happens to buhari otherwise oshibanjo will be assasinated period. And this time i will support the north against una, u feel me? Viva biafra
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by opinion1: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
WorldRichest:

Your healthy brother looted our treasury with his gang of thieves.

Old news, whats new? Buha don die? Tell me
Make we organise emergency presidential election cos oshibanjo cant fit in.
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by opinion1: 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Baroba:

Not necessarily, a lot of so called Easterners are happy to have Osibanjo at the helm, saying that I wish Buhari speedy recovery; left to me he should never have been nominated as a presidential candidate. He is not physically fit to rule a complex nation like Nigeria..

Are u an easterner?. We dont want oshibanjo Let buha finish it, he must finish the nonsense he started, where is he running to. Its either he finish it or both he and his vice vacates office cos they are both empty vessels.
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Larryproff(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
chally07:
yhu think everybody is as empty and dry as yhu. You sit in a corner and open your wide mouth together with your dry brain and say gibberish.
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by opinion1: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
dayowunmi:

And what do you have to offer, Mr Chief judge? Calling the vice president an empty body is silly and disrespectful. Hatred won't take you far.

What did u call jonathan? or better still what didnt you call Jonathan?.
Stupid
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by sweetheart202(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
I DON'T UNDERSTAND MY PRESIDENT..WITH DUE RESPECT SIR, YOU NEED EVEN A LONGER PERIOD OF REST.....DECIDE BETWEEN YOUR HEALTH AND THE RULER SHIP OF NIGERIA......IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD, WHAT IS HONOURABLE TO DO IS FOR YOU TO RESIGN BUT HERE IN NIGERIA, THE NORTHERN CABAL WILL NOT ALLOW YOU STEP ASIDE...ITS THERE TURN AND THEY MUST RULE TILL 2023.........MAY YOU LIVE LONGER,MY BEST PRESIDENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elumelu Gave Delegates $1,500 Each, Instead Of Only N100,000 Says Mrakpor / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.