Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja (44113 Views)

MMM Victim, Who Drank Insecticide, Dies In Abuja / MMM Victim, Who Drank Insecticide, Dies In Abuja(picture) / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Superman7: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hello everyone, please beware of the site: "METABITSSHARE TRADE"
They are the biggest fraud of 2017. They stole my $300. They will tell you that you can invest any amount and get 10% profit daily, I started with just $2 and they kept raising the stakes and telling me to upgrade till I paid $300, after then they told me to upgrade to $600 and I then saw their tricks. Were they paying? Yes, they promised to pay 10% returns daily which they did, but they withheld the withdrawal and made it pending till you upgrade (pay more money) it's as if you're even putting back twice of what they give you.
Metabits Shares Trade is a very fraudulent site and over 6,000 people are currently trapped, DON'T JOIN THEM. TELL THOSE AROUND YOU TO STAY OFF METABITS SHARE TRADE. >>>Spread this message<<<

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by BrutalJab: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
That's his own headache.

He was told to use his spare cash only.

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by riczy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
That was egregious
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by zarakay(f): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
too bad
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by officialJP(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
MMM will surely face the wrath of God grin

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by jamesbridget13(f): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
if you can recall, I almost lose my tertiary education as a result of this MMM saga

I paid my skul fee through miracle and selling of property
u get luck
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by GUIproperties(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ignorant, greed & nonsense government, nothing good come easy, not even soon call mmm
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by discman2k2(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
luckenzo77:

Just look at what you've to say about the dead? Shame on you.

Why do u insult d gentleman's comments, did u join voices to stop d obvious Ponzi nature of mmm while it lasted? Now, somebody makes a joke out of d joke called MMM & u crucify him.

Oshior!

3 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by NaijaEfcc: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
When the going was good, you warn them, they will be like is it your money?? Who you epp?

2 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by lastmessenger: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
The disadvantage of ponzi scheme far outnumber the advantage. One soul down and many souls frustrated.

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by AntiWailer: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
RIP.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by powerfulsettingz: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
jamesbridget13:
u get luck
Luck is not enough to see me through
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by tunde233(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dear All, The girl whose picture is attached is Pelumi Jimoh. (She will be 12 year old on 25th February 2017) She left her residence at 65 Odogbolu Street, Ijeshatedo Surulere, Lagos on Friday 17th February 2017 and has not returned home. The case has been reported at Aguda Police Station and Orile Iganmu Police State. If found Please contact the nearest Police Station or 08035474890, 07064649250, 08181922949, 08166178505, 08035376439. Thank you.

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Jabioro: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
That man called Adakole is not enough man to be married to yet to be his wife.. Though she is in pain, she would soon get over it.. When you in business, risky one like MMM you prepare your mind for eventuality.. Now that he is dead can he gaing anything.. Life is hope death is hopeless.. he has choose the hopeless.. Goodbye Lazyman.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Bimpe29: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
That's pretty disheartening. MMM sha.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Jesusloveyou: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Agadinho:
Then his body should be merged with other dead mmm members and PH to some other mmm members who demanded to GH.
do you think, you lack sense?

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by rosalieene(f): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
what people do just to tarnish the mmm reputation

3 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by bumi10(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
oooooh
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Fortunehunter(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
We Nigerrians don't usually listen until we start seeing.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
stomach ache or mmm tht killed him?na waa o...nairaland should let mmm be.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Onyinye15(f): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Arrest Chuddy he brought this to dis country

now death and pain has increased

Rest in peace man but u could have consider ur love ones
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by marooh: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
APC =MMM!
Promise and fail Firm
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by soldierdollar(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Shey make i Run?
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
rosalieene:
what people do just to tarnish the mmm reputation
wat dis one sayin?

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by TinaAnita(f): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
If he had gotten help the story would have been different. By now pre wedding pics would have littered everywhere on social media. I won't be surprised if that's the major reason he went into MMM
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by rusher14: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
bentwain:
eyah how I wish he knew mmm still pays... I just
received alert when I almost committed suicide

But why is it that you people lack conscience or a moral compass?

Even with the news of death from suicide you are still trying to convince others to go the same route.

Being a Nigerian is truly a challenge.

10 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
God bless the dead... Did he drop his MMM office log in details?!!!
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by browniex: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Now this is no longer funny.....Am one of those who laugh at MMM participants having warned them to thread carefully when it was at its peak, but got insults in return. Some of my friends were even so sure that MMM would last for more than 2 years, tho we all know how it all ended. Now this guy has ended up killing himself, rendering his about-to-be wife a widow even b4 the wedding.

However, Its no longer funny, with lives being lost and family ruined. Its definitely not a joking matter again.
whoever kills himself because of MMM should have himself to blame,you were told to invest. your spare money. so blame your greed.besides a real man won't use suicide as an escape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled / ... / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.