Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja (44115 Views)

MMM Victim, Who Drank Insecticide, Dies In Abuja / MMM Victim, Who Drank Insecticide, Dies In Abuja(picture) / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by dabraska: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
themonk:
I personally warned so many people. Considering present circumstances, i think classifying man as a rationale animal has to be reviewed, some people are annoyingly stupid.

It definitely has to be reviewed. Psychology has totally debunked that. Humans are quite irrational but that irrationality is predictable.

2 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by themonk(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
dabraska:

It definitely has to be reviewed. Psychology has totally debunked that. Humans are quite irrational but that irrationality is predictable.
What do you mean by it is predictable?
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by mumuface(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Agadinho:
Then his body should be merged with other dead mmm members and PH to some other mmm members who demanded to GH.

Guy you Bahd!

I no fit laff finish
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by bitcoininvesto(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Agadinho:
Then his body should be merged with other dead mmm members and PH to some other mmm members who demanded to GH.
You must be a confirmed mmm member.

Check my signature jor
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by BabaAduras: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
JamieBlog:
A man who drank an insecticide two weeks to his wedding, because of the heartbreak MMM crash gave him last year, is dead. The heartbroken man who in turn left his bride heartbroken, died on Monday evening around Kubwa in Bwari Area Council of Abuja.
Image result for man in a morgue
A family source who pleaded anonymity, said Adakole died from stomach complications as
a result of the poison he took last year.

“Yes, he died this evening. His body has been deposited at the mortuary as we speak,” he said.

On efforts to recover the deceased's money, the source had this to say;

“No, he was not paid. In fact, he threatened to arrest his guider before the stomach upset returned last week and we rushed him to the hospital where he finally died. I don’t even think MMM is back, if not Adakole would have been the first they would consider. We attempted to reach them to recover Adakole’s money but they kept telling us to provide help to get help; obviously, the scheme has crashed."

Daily Post's effort to speak to the deceased's fiancee, whose name was given as Chenemi, proved abortive, as she was crying uncontrollably alongside other family members, at her family house in Dutse. Their wedding had been rescheduled for May this year, before his demise on Monday.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/about-to-wed-man-who-drank-insecticide.html

It is a shame that the dead guy was greedy enough to invest in MMM, but it is a tragedy that he killed himself.

No matter what, nothing should be bigger than life because when there is life, there is hope. Now for the guy, it is judgment at the court of Baba God.

RIP to the dead, God will grant the family and would-have-been-wife the strength and fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by CloudResident(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
The man died undecided
He died wrongfully lipsrsealed
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by vislabraye(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Now this is no longer funny.....Am one of those who laugh at MMM participants having warned them to thread carefully when it was at its peak, but got insults in return. Some of my friends were even so sure that MMM would last for more than 2 years, tho we all know how it all ended. Now this guy has ended up killing himself, rendering his about-to-be wife a widow even b4 the wedding.

However, Its no longer funny, with lives being lost and family ruined. Its definitely not funny again. If u have anyone who invested and lost in the scheme, I think the best u can do is just try and keep an eye on them before they do something life-threatening to themselves

I'm beginning to lost count of people who killed themselves because of MMM. This is wickedness
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
He was warned to invest only spare money..r.i.p
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by wildrose21(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
doyinbaby:
Can anyone remember pennywise
Hmm, mama you don old o
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by turenshi(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Am lucky to GH of 46k January after I PH 20k last year November. since then I stopped. RIP to the dead, it's not a time to pass blame.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by jamiudinho(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
mmm haters poor animals nw dat mmm is back will u nw keep ur bastard mouth shut

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by theway83: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
mugu mo owo wa malo. RIP.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Akious2k2(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
GOD Help us
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by doyinbaby(f): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
wildrose21:

Hmm, mama you don old o
it is a good thing to be old...,with long life will God satisfy me and show me his salvation,,,,
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
eyah, too bad, and he thinks dats how to stop the frustration.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by tosyne2much(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Agadinho:
cheesy

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by acada111(f): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Agadinho:

You are mean embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by dabraska: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
themonk:

What do you mean by it is predictable?

Yeah.. There's a pattern to human irrationality. Research has found out that there are certain behaviours that humans exhibit that are illogical but those behaviours have a pattern.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by wildrose21(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
doyinbaby:
it is a good thing to be old...,with long life will God satisfy me and show me his salvation,,,,
Amen. Pennywise that year, 2007...
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by wealthgro(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
It is sad and rather an unfortunate end. I think we need to be extra careful and vigilant on decision towards whatever we call investment. If it is based on hope and I find myself not in control per se, I do have a lot of rethinkings nowadays. If it is very speculative, I also try to watch. However, risk is a journey man of investment but risks too should have a level. I think greediness is a problem here too. But let us look at it, who had not been tempted in time past? We learn everyday. Personally there was a time I invested into Mutual Fund. IBTC Ethical fund. I gave them N50k each for my two childen then and their mother to grow my portfolio as their officer explained. N150k in total. My money was used for 5 years +. 2006-2012. When I asked for update in 2012, the First N50k was worth N26k actual, the second N50k was worth N31k and the third N50k was worth N33k final. No profit, No increase in Capital, No appreciation instead, my principal capital shrank! I asked in anger'' why are you fund managers' what are you managing? I then remembered Robert Kiyosaki once said Mutual Fund is a very risky business. You are not in control. If I give my friend Emeka in Aba N50k and he traded with it for 5 years will he return only N26k as principal? So because even financial market operators had dissapointed many, it gave room for the hawks to cash in on the psyche of some people. They are more in tune with quick cash. There were enough warnings though but the grredy part of human element in people would not allow for caution.
Let us just encourage ourselves that no matter the situation we face as human being, taking one's life is not the solution. I will encourage others that had been badly affected to trust God and move ahead. Tough Time Never Lasts, Tough People Do!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Burgerlomo: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
So sad, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Fadman4real(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
fpeter:
Their wedding had been rescheduled for May this year, before his demise on Monday.

So that lady would have actually gone ahead to marry this guy?

Exactly my thought, how can the lady even think of getting married to this guy is the real sick aspect, means she was just desperate to get married.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by adedehinbo(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Keziehenry:
so sad, and somewhere in Philippines
this guy head need to be cut off
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by yinkslinks(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
Keziehenry:
so sad, and somewhere in Philippines
lies his in abule-egba and come to church every sunday. besides mmm still pays
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by yinkslinks(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Heya the media had no news since mmm went solo. mmm still pays so well. ph in 2017 and get part of 2016. don't do mmm but my friend almost will get all his 2016 money by next month. fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee news
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Yyeske(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
adedehinbo:
this guy head need to be cut off
Why, did he force anyone into MMM? He knew it was only greedy, lazy people that he can sleaze will MMM and he did it well. No RIP to the dead and others that will foolishly follow suit, after all it's your money and not mine. Just the mournful family members I go pity.

I know all the abuse and curse here and offline for trying to preach against MMM.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Harrysimon: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
No oooooo,he has to wait.i want to die in his place.mumu,invest wisely they said no.he is lucky the lady is not my sister,he will marry her even as a corpse
#rubbishminds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled / ... / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.