Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,109 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja (44114 Views)

MMM Victim, Who Drank Insecticide, Dies In Abuja / MMM Victim, Who Drank Insecticide, Dies In Abuja(picture) / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Fortunehunter(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
When we made efforts to educate people that the corn MMM was throwing last year to participants was just only the BAIT they used to catch more prey, They thought we were trying to decieve them.

All l can recommend is that they should bury him with MMM configured coffin.

3 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Austin4lif: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Agadinho:
Then his body should be merged with other dead mmm members and PH to some other mmm members who demanded to GH.
men, u get mind o, wht if his wife to be is on nairaland. I guess u have never lost a close person.

2 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by laginks: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
now it is officially confirmed that you are crazy...
Agadinho:
Then his body should be merged with other dead mmm members and PH to some other mmm members who demanded to GH.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Seunjungle(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Source of the news? Bad belle people!

I can even read some comments above like "I warned/advised MMM participants not to...blablabla" Have you advise your households before advising we MMM participants here.

Your problem is that you don't want that guy that invite you to MMM get rich before you and the risk involves you cannot withstand....or lemme say you poverty has really drained you.

I have huge amount of money in the scheme and I still continue with my normal business. So get it right that nobody ever killed him/herself because of MMM.

Nothing do us
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by pseudonomer: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
jamesbridget13:
I bet u didn't receive all ur money.

I received part of 2016, and all of 2017. Participate with spare money. You don't put all your eggs in one basket.

But wait, Nairaland is yet to report those who committed suicide after losing all their fortune to sport betting...

And what about those who committed suicide due to rise in price of commodity and there is no rise in income.

And those who committed suicide due to unpaid salaries.

And those who committed suicide everyday because of our poor education system.

And those who committed suicide after losing their jobs.

What about those who die of hunger everyday because of this harsh economy.

I was banned(unable to like, share or post on any mmm related issue, because I was providing convincing points)

Now I expect the same.

3 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by MiguelKingII(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
fake news making FP everyday just because it carries MMM news....

well the post is false, if true then the man is a fool because the system is flourishing as I am typing this..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Agadinho:

Falls down from on top of magii cube

rolls into gutter

stands up again

falls into the lagoon

hahahahaha
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by silent10(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
rosalieene:
what people do just to tarnish the mmm reputation
Get out of here, oleburuku sad

6 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by KingsleyCEO: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
I smell lies.
A news should be clear. Don't don't seat there and just write anything and look for one location and put. Next time kindly put your village name.

Liars
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Irony of it all is if MMM comes back they are still going to put their money into the scheme that's how gullible Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by maasoap(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
timpaker:
Eyah.... Rest in Peace risk taker! angry
Lol. They tried to convince themselves back then that they were real risk takers when actually they were foolish investors.

4 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Now this is no longer funny.....Am one of those who laugh at MMM participants having warned them to thread carefully when it was at its peak, but got insults in return. Some of my friends were even so sure that MMM would last for more than 2 years, tho we all know how it all ended. Now this guy has ended up killing himself, rendering his about-to-be wife a widow even b4 the wedding.

However, Its no longer funny, with lives being lost and family ruined. Its definitely not funny again. If u have anyone who invested and lost in the scheme, I think the best u can do is just try and keep an eye on them before they do something life-threatening to themselves

You make sense.

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by martineverest(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
is pity the generation of this MMM chudi.....curses are already deeply rooted in his generations yet unborn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Rick9(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
And some people are still doing Ponzi Schemes

2 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by bobjoseph: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
MMM IS STILL PAYING JUST RECEIVED ALERT. FAKE NEWS EVERY WHERE. LOOK AT THE SITE.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Jesusloveyou: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
rosalieene:
so he comit suicide just to tarnish the reputation of mmm.
You are really .......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by sinadrey: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
My work is to read comments.. Kindly check out Bitchkinq on Instagram.. He needs to be seen on the front page..
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by dee02(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Now this is no longer funny.....Am one of those who laugh at MMM participants having warned them to thread carefully when it was at its peak, but got insults in return. Some of my friends were even so sure that MMM would last for more than 2 years, tho we all know how it all ended. Now this guy has ended up killing himself, rendering his about-to-be wife a widow even b4 the wedding.

However, Its no longer funny, with lives being lost and family ruined. Its definitely not funny again. If u have anyone who invested and lost in the scheme, I think the best u can do is just try and keep an eye on them before they do something life-threatening to themselves

How people will even think a ponzi scheme will stand the test of time is beyond me!

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by mayorwah98(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Seunjungle:

I can even read some comments above like "I warned/advised MMM participants not to...blablabla" Have you advise your households before advising we MMM participants here.

Your problem is that you don't want that guy that invite you to MMM get rich before you and the risk involves you cannot withstand....or lemme say you poverty has really drained you.

I have huge amount of money in the scheme and I still continue with my normal business. So get it right that nobody ever killed him/herself because of MMM.

Nothing do us
Ehya sad
Seunjungle:

Nothing do us
Ehya
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by seun1960(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Why investing on MMM?...well due to recession we got no choice. Watsapp 08078011943 or 08179873256 chat for more items

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Jesusloveyou: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Seunjungle:

Nothing do us
he comit suicide becos he make so much money.
It is people like you, i am looking for.
You must be the guilder that ran away with their money.
And make people to comit suicide.
You need to be arrest

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by iykedakelvin(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Get quick money has turned us into ........
And people still do it
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by mayorwah98(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
bobjoseph:
MMM IS STILL PAYING JUST RECEIVED ALERT. FAKE NEWS EVERY WHERE. LOOK AT THE SITE.
Keep on deceiving yourself, you hear

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by donbenie(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
rosalieene:
Which reputation?

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Tedassie(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
rosalieene:
This comment is laughable.

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
rosalieene:
you know watin dey
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by AlanSugar(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ariel20:

I'm sorry I had to laugh at loud. Jeez. This is not something to laugh at though

Laugh all you want but that comment was for real! Mehn, you need to see how mmm participants were abusing people and calling them all sorts of names when advised that the scheme was a fraud. And for those who refused to join, they tagged slaves while they were bosses. Honestly their dead carcases should be paired to PH and GH respectively.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by anigbajumo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Seunjungle:

Nothing do us

You dey mind those fools,I GH my jan 2017 mavro last week nd will still PH next week,only 2016 mavro will be lifted with time.GH merging is now done instantly, which means people has turn up again big time....

Those bastard that keep on saying we warn them are mischievous people coming here to type trash,mmm has come to stay nd shame will catch them all....

Useless story for gullible nd broke ass fools to feed on..

2 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by deleo16(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
In Donald Trump. Voice "very FAKE NEWS " may be illiteracy they disturb some people "A good business man don't put all he or she has in Scheme even in business ask Warren Buffet.if the news is real which I doubt I blame MMM why they should have said it pure little grammar because some people don't read "USE ThE MONEY That won't give you high BP or starts counting stars in the afternoon when you PH".
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by nepapole(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
doyinbaby:
Can anyone remember pennywise
I lost 14k naira to pennywise. Awon wonder bank buruku yen.
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Lasskeey: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Agadinho:
.... grin

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
foolish. who told him MMM is gone simple step would have warrant his money back. common sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled / ... / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.