Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door (23738 Views)

Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement / President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner / Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Correspondence(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
ajalawole:
hashocked.
Abeg go read constitution, if such happnd, saraki will take over and become the next president with the power on him as senate president8-). Both the president and VC can't be out of the country same time.

You too dey lie. Was osibanjo not out of the country to attend Gambia president inauguration?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by KanwuliaExtra: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Awon ANIMAL FARM!

Snowball meets Napolean with Squealer in attendance.

Bravo!

The NORTHERN and WESTERN owners of Nigeria finally meet on how to announce the death of "Old Roger"!

After sharrrrrrring their share of The Paris Club proceeds of course!

TINUBU! See ya life? grin

Muchechechecheche
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by moderatedguy: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
kabawa:
The most competent VP In the history of Nigeria.
Pepper them wailers I believe you die grin

North rocks grin
Note wailers are against PMB not Osibande

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Viergeachar: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Okay now...

PMB has managed to tell Saraki and Dogara to stop disturbing him in London and rather defer to Osinbajo where need be.

Nice one!!

This will surely demoralise the yEasterners. grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by ajalawole(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Correspondence:

You too dey lie. Was osibanjo not out of the country to attend Gambia president inauguration?
so going to rondon is on official duty abi...... I can't argue with u much on this. Kindly go read constitutioncheesy
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Viergeachar: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
KingMicky3286:
Osibanjo please do not eat or drink with them as you attend the meeting with them, Northe.... people dont joke with power they can do anything to make you kpai oooo. There is no One Nigeria for aboki if it comes to Power.

Saraki is a Yoruba northerner. He has Osinbajo's back. Trust me. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by kabawa(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
moderatedguy:
Note wailers are against PMB not Osibande

How soon have you forgotten the VP you tagged mare commissioner

You go wail tier grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by zoomzoom(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Omo! Too many things happening lately one could hardly keep up. cheesy

But in all this, one thing is for sure- Wailers are very sad and angry. Everyone just appears to be conspiring against them, including their ineffectual ogogoro god, Jogogoro. grin

On the other hand,Hailers are tickled pink by the VEGETATION OF THEIR god?
Truly a case of the kettle and the pot.
SMH.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by danniekute(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
guess what is going on in the mind of Dogara with that look on his face in the picture: so na this one wey no spend plenty money for election go come be president,,,kai!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Ezekielmary: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Am still not conversant wit the use of this nairaland. I need help
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by ogunsj: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Femsmart:
Something is wrong with Nigeria somewhere. Presidency should break the news we are tired.
which news are you expecting to hear, that buhari has died? my friend anybody can die at any time including yourself. the death of buhari will not add anything to your life. @ 74 he had seen it all, lived a fulfilled life. grow up and get a life.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by omaguibu(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Why is Saraki not always happy with this man? He cant even return the smile Acting President was given him. Could it be that he is still seeing him as mere commissioner? My dear wake up incase u re sleeping thats your Acting President.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Femsmart(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
ogunsj:
which news are you expecting to hear, that buhari has died? my friend anybody can die at any time including yourself. the death of buhari will not add anything to your life. @ 74 he had seen it all, lived a fulfilled life. grow up and get a life.

I'm not talking about his death. Make presidency let us know weytin dey sup.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
chiefolododo:
May his soul rest in perfect peace

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Icon79(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Truer words have never been spoken, bruh!

O pari

Alexander001:
hmmm. NIGERIA IS OFFICIALLY A MOVIE WITH A
NUMBER OF ACTORS...
*Acting President
*Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria
*Acting EFCC Chairman
*I too, I am now an Acting Citizen of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Anago5000: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mynd44:
Budget things
. The next time you ban my handle unjustly.be ready to dance the music of the spirit (surugede dance) and you know what that mean. you don't know who is behind this handle. if you care to know then try
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Eledan: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nellybank:
Any Nigerian that wish my president to die it is their president that will die IJN. Amen

Werey grin
Are you by any chance related to Patience Jonathan ? cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Anago5000: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Viergeachar:
Okay now...

PMB has managed to tell Saraki and Dogara to stop disturbing him in London and rather defer to Osinbajo where need be.

Nice one!!

This will surely demoralise the yEasterners. grin grin grin
. Yeasterners are now your nightmare.
I love it when a pained afonja Yoruba Muslim is in pains

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Eledan: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Anago5000:
. The next time you ban my handle unjustly.be ready to dance the music of the spirit (surugede dance) and you know what that mean. you don't know who is behind this handle. if you care to know then try

List all you NL handles, we will get them all banned and you can do your worst cool
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Anago5000: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Eledan:

List all you NL handles, we will get them all banned and you can do your worst cool
. kid go to the romance section where you are notorious.
don't quote me again
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Eledan: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Anago5000:
. kid go to the romance section where you are notorious.
don't quote me again

You this little imp threatening a mod on NL
Are you mentally alright ?
If dem born you well, list your handles and watch them banned till 3050 cool
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Akpan107(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Biggty:
So Saraki can attend to a meeting that is head by the "ordinary commissioner"
Such is life...
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
So many closed door meetings here and there.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Anago5000: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Eledan:

You this little imp threatening a mod on NL
Are you mentally alright ?
If dem born you well, list your handles and watch them banned till 3050 cool
. I have given him my warning.if he wants to play with fire,its left for him.as for you,I don't have ur time now cos you are just one of those boys roaming around this forum with no plans for life.so I will ignore you
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Eledan: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Anago5000:
. I have given him my warning.if he wants to play with fire,its left for him.as for you,I don't have ur time now cos you are just one of those boys roaming around this forum with no plans for life.so I will ignore you

Heheheheheheh, look at this bagger that have the time in the world to clone all known monikers on NL.
If dem born you I repeat, list your monikers and watch them banned till Jesus comes cool
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by simytech: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hope no be for budget padding
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by sweetheart202(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
MUST THE VP ALWAYS HAVE CLOSED DOOR MEETING WITH SARAKI AND DOGARA? THIS CLEARLY SHOWS HE IS NOT EVEN IN CONTROL DESPITE BEING AN ACTING PRESIDENT.........THE NORTH IS DICTATING FOR HIM WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO GO ABOUT IT....WELL TIME WILL TELL EVEN IF THEY HOLD UNDERGROUND MEETINGS...........
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by inuwafari: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mynd44:
Budget things
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Nellybank(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Wat is dis one saying ... Broz wat did u drink?
Eledan:

Werey grin
Are you by any chance related to Patience Jonathan ? cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Saraki And Dogara Behind Closed Door by Bitterleafsoup: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Take it easy babe. grin
The guy is a nyash pain sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong / G-20: Pictures Of World Leaders In India / Reno Omokri And His Twin Sons At The Caribbean Paradise Of St. John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.