Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello (19631 Views)

Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care / Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by alex81(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Governor Yahaya Bello on Tuesday vowed to deal with Boko Haram terrorists who have relocated from the northeast to Borno state.

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by VeniJu: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2017
creamylicious:
choi! my sis house is on fire ... so my aunt sent a hundred thousand to my sis who just birthed a kid... the husband is dragging dis money seriously up to d point that popsi had to go visit this night ... i am planning to report him to security agencies cos this attitude poses a security threat . wat do you guys think
You stupidity is well certified. Must u post this rubbish on every thread? Abi ur family smoke weed?

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by juwonjohn(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2017
VeniJu:

You stupidity is well certified. Must u post this rubbish on every thread? Abi ur family smoke weed?
You wey no pay salary...we dy strike since last month now
VeniJu:

You wey no pay salary...we dy strike since last month now
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by juwonjohn(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2017
Oga governor abeg call off the strike.house don tire me fa
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
respect80:

Help ask him o
Imagine someone who has deprived you of your entitlements promising to protect you.
Naija polithiefcians sefgrin

What is remaining for him to protect??
Kogi people all don turn Ghost, which has necessitated the yearly screening for Ghost Workers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by MherihGold(f): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
KardinalZik:

No be una impose am on una sef?

Faleke will be laughing at your cries right now.
Are you from Kogi state?
That's the only question I can ask you!
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by respect80(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
mykl01:

What is remaining for him to protect??
Kogi people all don turn Ghost, which has necessitated the yearly screening for Ghost Workers.
Lol
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by jagbajantus: 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Governor Yahaya Bello on Tuesday vowed to deal with Boko Haram terrorists who have relocated from the northeast to Borno state.

He spoke at the seventh edition of the National Security Seminar entitled: “Consolidating on the Gains of Counter Terrorism Operations in Nigeria.”

“Kogi is now a haven for Boko Haram, because many of them have relocated to my state.

“Just last night, four high profile Boko Haram members were arrested in Kogi by the military.

“I want to assure them that they have chosen a wrong place to relocate, because we will never allow them.

“We will work together with the armed forces to consolidate on the victory and gains recorded in the North-East,’’ he said.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/boko-haram-members-are-relocating-to.html

Is Borno State not located in Northeastern Nigeria? How do you relocate from the same place to the same place?
Borno State is northeast and Kogi State is way down in the middle belt of Nigeria. So how do you relocate from the northeast to Borno State? Abi, someone don move the states? Abeg explain.
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Chikelue2000(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
optional1:

hey i won first slap u but.....
tnk u for dat fake number, it was so nice
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by optional1(f): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chikelue2000:
tnk u for dat fake number, it was so nice

lolz

is not fake oh
btw you welcome.
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Chikelue2000(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
optional1:

lolz
is not fake oh btw you welcome.
not fake right? Its no problem
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by optional1(f): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chikelue2000:
not fake right? Its no problem

you expect me to display my number here right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye / Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics / Buhari's Appointments Favoured The North More - New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.