Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello (19630 Views)

Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care / Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by sekundosekundo: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
UnknownT:
I like your signature
Thanks.
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by abu12: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
gimakon:
How do you know? When did they make you their spokesman?

imagine a governor saying BH is around his corner, shekau is an APC member, they know how to use him, be expecting a video from him very soon.u can see yahaya bello with sultan sokoto piz, may be they are discussingg modality how they will run tins.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by oodua007(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Are you saying that Buhari and APC's claim of defeating BOKO HARAM is false?.
Absolutely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chei why this Boko Haram was doing eh Chinekeme it will make people in Kogi State suffered i mean thats goes with APC Chei those Boko Haram Members need too stop all that nonsense of theirs. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by optional1(f): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
netflicks:
Pls leave mr bello alone he is the constituted authority... grin

hey i won first slap u but.....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by optional1(f): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chinagurum1995:
Chei why this Boko Haram was doing eh Chinekeme it will make people in Kogi State suffered i mean thats goes with APC Chei those Boko Haram Members need too stop all that nonsense of theirs. angry angry

biko naa weytin you dey talk self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by oodua007(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Yeye Bello... Go and pay your workers their wages and stop diverting our attention.. 😜😜

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by optional1(f): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
MherihGold:
What is this man saying gan?
Hunger haff finished people in my state
And you're talking about boko haram
Pay salaries you no gree
My parent haven't been paid since last year
Well,if not for God the enemies would have wanted a lot of people to go hungry
This Gov is just vexing me

my sister e tire me oh....

Do you know how many people who lost their lifes and who are sick right away?

That stupiid screening also took away some innocent lifes...

God of the weak and poor is never asleep...

The thunder that will strike him is doing harmattan press up in sambisa forest..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
optional1:

biko naa weytin you dey talk self.
well it just Boko Haram was doing all that nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by yedidiah(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Where are they following to get to Kogi state that security agents at check points are not identifying them?

Again, how can our security agents identify them if Yahaya Bello's claims are true, when once you drop some change for them, they allow your vehicle move without searching?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by okpas101: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Daniyomex(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
What is it with this man and sunshades?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Nukualofa: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
creamylicious:
choi! my sis house is on fire ... so my aunt sent a hundred thousand to my sis who just birthed a kid... the husband is dragging dis money seriously up to d point that popsi had to go visit this night ... i am planning to report him to security agencies cos this attitude poses a security threat . wat do you guys think
grow up
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by optional1(f): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chinagurum1995:
well it just Boko Haram was doing all that nonsense.

i give up

good night sir

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by optional1(f): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
yedidiah:
Where are they following to get to Kogi state that security agents at check points are not identifying them?

Again, how can our security agents identify them if Yahaya Bello's claims are true, when once you drop some change for them, they allow your vehicle move without searching?

bello is a lier don't believe him.....

Let him pay our parents salaries first before we believe this nonsense talk of his....
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
optional1:

i give up

good night sir
good night over there in Nigeria Sweet Dreams and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by lekejoe: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
it is well
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by BERNIMOORE: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Are you saying that Buhari and APC's claim of defeating BOKO HARAM is false?.
A resounding YES! even with the falsehood behind flag presentation! It's A BIG FALSEHOOD.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Litmus: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
“Just last night, four high profile Boko Haram members were arrested in Kogi by the military.

All captured Bokoharam terrorists should be made to wear orange boilersuits, shackled at the ankle, and made to work in IDP camps clearing rubbish, cleaning faeces, and do all appropriate laboring work. This will serve to cut cost, place them in proximity to the hardship they've caused and maybe rehabilitate them. At first, they won't be phased but, eventually, the crisis they've caused , what it really means in terms of humanity, will begin to sink into their thick skulls.

Millions of people are on the verge of starvation in the area, captured Bokoharm terrorists should be made to see it firsthand as they are made to dig graves and bury women and children.
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 22, 2017
chuose2:
NO BE UNA SAY BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN TECHNICALLY DEFEATED?

MAKE EVERYBODY BLAME ADEBOYE FOR HELPING JIHAD SEEKING GOVT FOR COMING TO POWER

THIS SAME ADEBOYE NIGERIANS LOVE NOT ONLY HELPED JIHAD SEEKING GOVT COME TO POWER,
ADEBOYE IS WORKING TO UNITE ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY .

GOOGLE THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN BLUE.

THIS ONE SHOWS ADEBOYE WORKING TO MERGE ISLAM WITH CHRISTIANITY
Pastor Enoch Adeboye's Lies Exposed as False Teacher. Part 1

THIS ONE SHOWS THAT ADEBOYE HELPED THIS JIAHD SEEKING GOVT COME TO POWER
Pastor Enoch Adeboye Exposed As Illuminati & Freemason With Redeemed Church. Part 2

Strong fishy talk
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by deolu2000(m): 12:32am On Feb 22, 2017
Yahya Bello should welcome the BH boys in enerst when they arrive, afteral he is giving them an open invitation already.
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by daveP(m): 1:25am On Feb 22, 2017
optional1:

Bello pay salaries and stop telling us nonsense.....

If they come how we go survive wey you refuse to pay our parents their salaries...
He's one of the dumbest around.

Must he say it out?
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by jaymozeh(m): 1:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Mr. bello go pay civil servant salaries, nd free innocent people you call ghost workers.... biko
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by mandax: 1:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Let Boko Haram relocate down south, even to Agodi-Ibadan, to Abakpa Nike -Enugu , to Portharcourt, to Gov. Wike's village in Rivers state, to Ilasamaja-Lagos, to Gov. Okowa's village in Delta state, etc.

What's the panic about Boko relocation for? After all, Nigerians swore that one Nigeria must remain forever.

Only a fool would not understand that Boko Haram would not be there once Nigeria is dissolved into six or more manqgeable countries.

Boko Haram is a religious-political tool by one group in Nigeria to overwhelm rest of Nigeria, so as to sit atop the sharing of national revenues, as well as have Nigeria as a country governed with strict Islamic sharia criminal codes.

After all, before this present system of government of sharing national revenues, Muslims and non-Muslims in the north lived peacefully together.
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by kabrud: 2:52am On Feb 22, 2017
Chinagurum1995:

Pls can anyone in the house interprete this?
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:48am On Feb 22, 2017
kabrud:

Pls can anyone in the house interprete this?
what you mean about that.
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by RajiAliyu(m): 5:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmm, Mr. Bello i dnt believe so i only knew we were seriously disturbed my armrobbers jst bkos there is no money in da state, an u refuse to pay salaries an open our bush 4 forestry men to go an hustle. I believe if u do dat d robbing incident will put to an end.
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by HardTruths(m): 5:11am On Feb 22, 2017
Omagago:
Truly, this is a reckless statement coming from the Governor. Not good at all.

Statements very likely to create unnecessary panic. Very unwise move from the CSO of a state.
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Mbediogu(m): 5:29am On Feb 22, 2017
If they are welcome they stay. If unwelcome they leave. I suggest the following steps.
1. A discrete watch over Friday activities in all mosques especially the biggest ones.
2. A watch out for emergence of new radical preachers especially those who mix religion with historry andto politics.
3. Immediate arrest, trial and neutralization of those who offend numbers 1 and 2 above.
4. Arrest, investigation of high profile persons especially politicians, political radical and those who frequent Arab communities notorious for wars and radicalism.

This is the way to save the good ppl of Kogi from becoming IDPs in their own state, but where you fail to do that before BH becomes established, expect worse than what happened in Borno / Adamawa from a wounded BH and a humiliated Nigerian military.
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by Mbediogu(m): 5:32am On Feb 22, 2017
If they are welcome they stay. If unwelcome they leave. I suggest the following steps.
1. A discrete watch over Friday activities in all mosques especially the biggest ones.
2. A watch out for emergence of new radical preachers especially those who mix religion with historry andto politics.
3. Immediate arrest, trial and neutralization of those who offend numbers 1 and 2 above.
4. Arrest and investigation of high profile persons (especially politicians, political radical and those who frequent Arab communities notorious for wars and radicalism) who come to lobby for release of such arrested person.

This is the way to save the good ppl of Kogi from becoming IDPs in their own state, but where you fail to do that before BH becomes established, expect worse than what happened in Borno / Adamawa from a wounded BH and a humiliated Nigerian military.
Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by optional1(f): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2017
daveP:
He's one of the dumbest around.

Must he say it out?

i tell you

even if he wanna say this trash he should have paid his workers their wages.....

Only God of the weak and poor that can punish him according... Very soon his time will be up..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello by KardinalZik(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2017
MherihGold:
What is this man saying gan?
Hunger haff finished people in my state
And you're talking about boko haram
Pay salaries you no gree
My parent haven't been paid since last year
Well,if not for God the enemies would have wanted a lot of people to go hungry
This Gov is just vexing me

No be una impose am on una sef?

Faleke will be laughing at your cries right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence / Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics / Buhari's Appointments Favoured The North More - New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.