Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,605 members, 7,833,961 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? (60282 Views)

See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now / Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It? / What's The Greatest Thing You Regret Doing For A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
HARDDON:

Like a ghost it creeps up on u.... innocently, cell by cell, tissue by tissue, it eats u up n b4 u realise it, u r neck deep in. tongue tongue

U cant just live without his smile, his voice , his luv. cool

U feel incomplete witout him close by. cool
Wonder how far those ur tiny legs can carry u then. grin cheesy

See? U aint as strong as u think bae cool tongue

The last part you're very correct & I'm not ashamed to own up to it. But remember, with a soft core comes a hard shell, even if it's just surface protection it does help.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by ILuvMerije(f): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Toks2008:

Kidding I guess...

Bros. Wake up from that dream.
Story story
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
amakadihot87:
I regret fucking him,yea cos it makes me feel cheap anytime i see him
If sex with an individual makes you feel cheap, you are cheap.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
That statement shows she's still a young spoilt brat and probably deserves what she got from her previous relationship.
i guess they can only do that to puccies. not gods like myself.
Her statement does not make her a yound spoilt brat. Everyone cannot see things from the same angle, much more yours.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Merceline:
you are not God bro! neither is my future in your hands.
I did not say I'm God. I just stated my view based on the observations you pointed out...no pun intended. I'm sorry if my words hurt.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
LordAdam16:

N*gga that is brutal.

No small hope sef.

-Lord
I just drew the most probable conclusion based on what she wrote. I hope I'm wrong.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Merceline:
his hope is of no consequence whether positive or negative. what makes his assertion funny is his ignorance of the fact
Please I'm sorry if I hurt you with my words. I didn't mean to. I had some things in mind when I said it, but I don't intend to disrespect or belittle your relationship in any way. It's your private affair, my apolgies for interfering.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by LordAdam16: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
emperormossad:

I just drew the most probable conclusion based on what she wrote. I hope I'm wrong.

You're correct based on the "most probable conclusion" to what she wrote. But there is a chance that you could be wrong and you should account for that.

Give people the full picture, not the most common inference.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
LordAdam16:

Lady, here's the only fact. If you guys have had too many up and downs and "don't know what the future holds", more often than not the future holds nothing.

But that is in general. It is not true for everyone. Maybe you and your partner are in the minority. But even that requires a lot of work. I'm not a relationship person, but I know enough to say that you guys would need to strive for consistency, tolerance, and understanding.

That's easier said than done. But it is doable.

So even if the odds are stacked against you guys, it isn't enough to write you guys off. That's my point with my retort to him. But if you're going to wait on God to fix sh*t between you guys and give you guys direction, you'd be waiting forever dear.

-Lord
This was part of what I had in mind to say but I felt fewer words may still express my view( wrong choice perhaps). Most of the stability people seek for on the outside, in others, in opinions or advice lie within themselves. She sounds like an intelligent person who's smart enough to know when things may be a little bit hazy, @ least she's not living in a cloud of self-deceit. She'll be fine.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Indeed. But some people will never tell you when they have fallen out of love, you just have to read the signs & get the stepping.
That boils down to knowing people. And avoid falling in love. Someday, one out of both of you will realise the 'fallen' state and 'rise up' without recourse to knowing if you're still rolling on the floor after 'falling'. I think a better policy is 'growing' in love. Just like a plant, it takes water, sunshine, rain, air, stuffs like that. All these signify th different circumstances, good and bad that should refine who you both are. At least before being in love try and be good friends. They don't tell cos they do not see a need to.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
emperormossad:

That boils down to knowing people. And avoid falling in love. Someday, one out of both of you will realise the 'fallen' state and 'rise up' without recourse to knowing if you're still rolling on the floor after 'falling'. I think a better policy is 'growing' in love. Just like a plant, it takes water, sunshine, rain, air, stuffs like that. All these signify th different circumstances, good and bad that should refine who you both are. At least before being in love try and be good friends. They don't tell cos they do not see a need to.

Hmmmm...food for thought.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by mekyno777(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
tmgold007:
Yes i know but it always hurt[
chai ....8/10 yrs? E no easy oo. Sori, Its wel wit ur lyf. In wich state are u?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Easier said than done. Some things are hard to get over.
Hard. Yes. Impossible. No. If you can breathe, you can do it. Those things that challenge you the most are the same things that build you up. If you'll love, then love completely. You have to admit that you cannot be in control of some certain things in life no matter how hard you try. You owe it to yourself to pick the pieces of life up, dust your attire, hold your head high and live peacefully. Once you completely and honestly love yourself, no one has the power to hate you through hate or deceit.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by cutedharmee: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
ILuvMerije:

If his mum wasn't giving him enough, why couldn't he work. Some guys sponsor themselves through school.
My advice; a load you can't carry for yourselve, don't carry it for a guy who you aren't married to.
You won't understand. I couldn't bear d complain so I decided to help but hmn!!! Bro I swear it's an eye opener... I don wise since then jare
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
emperormossad:

Hard. Yes. Impossible. No. If you can breathe, you can do it. Those things that challenge you the most are the same things that build you up. If you'll love, then love completely. You have to admit that you cannot be in control of some certain things in life no matter how hard you try. You owe it to yourself to pick the pieces of life up, dust your attire, hold your head high and live peacefully. Once you completely and honestly love yourself, no one has the power to hate you through hate or deceit.

You're correct. It's a journey.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by samuel051: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
ILuvMerije:

It shouldn't stop you from helping people, cos it's God who rewards
it didn't stopped me but I'm just cautious of d people involved.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Olubee22:
No ,am always prepared for the two. Just that I tend to tilt towards the bad side than the good. I really don't like the part where I would have to isolate myself,cry and be moody just because someone messed up . So with less expectations, I believe am actually doing myself a big favour.
Don't tilt towards the bad side. If you keep doing that, your subconscious will 'unconsciously' move in that direction. If you have a good wolf and a bad wolf within you, the one you feed more will become stronger while the other will grow weaker. It doesn't mean if you always think good the good will always come. That's not what I mean. But I know good things begin from as little as out thought process. So clear your mind of doubts. Besides no one should make you cry, you're a big gal
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Merceline(f): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
LordAdam16:

Lady, here's the only fact. If you guys have had too many up and downs and "don't know what the future holds", more often than not the future holds nothing.

But that is in general. It is not true for everyone. Maybe you and your partner are in the minority. But even that requires a lot of work. I'm not a relationship person, but I know enough to say that you guys would need to strive for consistency, tolerance, and understanding.

That's easier said than done. But it is doable.

So even if the odds are stacked against you guys, it isn't enough to write you guys off. That's my point with my retort to him. But if you're going to wait on God to fix sh*t between you guys and give you guys direction, you'd be waiting forever dear.

-Lord
actually the future that we are not sure of here is not as between us. nope far from it. we are very stable. my reference concerns external factors like extended family issues. not between us
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmmm...food for thought.
Don't eat alone. LordAdam should be hungry by now, it's past 6.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Merceline(f): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
emperormossad:

I did not say I'm God. I just stated my view based on the observations you pointed out...no pun intended. I'm sorry if my words hurt.
bro the reason I mentioned the existence of an uncertainty is as a result of something else. it has nothing to do with our relationship with each other. it is an external factor and we are facing it in unity. extended family issues. that's all
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
emperormossad:

Who is that now?
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

You're correct. It's a journey.
One whose purpose lies in the intrigues of the journey itself and not just the end. Life is best lived in the moment.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by LordAdam16: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
emperormossad:

You do know how that sounds weird right?

The second part of my moniker is my first name. And I'm sure you are conversant with the Eden story in Genesis.

smiley

-Lord
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Olubee22(f): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
emperormossad:

Don't tilt towards the bad side. If you keep doing that, your subconscious will 'unconsciously' move in that direction. If you have a good wolf and a bad wolf within you, the one you feed more will become stronger while the other will grow weaker. It doesn't mean if you always think good the good will always come. That's not what I mean. But I know good things begin from as little as out thought process. So clear your mind of doubts. Besides no one should make you cry, you're a big gal
that's true , thank you.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Olubee22:
that's true , thank you.
You're welcome.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Merceline:
bro the reason I mentioned the existence of an uncertainty is as a result of something else. it has nothing to do with our relationship with each other. it is an external factor and we are facing it in unity. extended family issues. that's all
Pardon me if I misunderstood you. I wasn't 'furnished' with some details such as this you just mentioned. I hope things turn out really well for you.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Who is that now?
I just said you can share the food if you like.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by emperormossad(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
LordAdam16:

You do know how that sounds weird right?

The second part of my moniker is my first name. And I'm sure you are conversant with the Eden story in Genesis.

smiley

-Lord
No vex bro...you know say no be every body sabi book.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by LordAdam16: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
emperormossad:

No vex bro...you know say no be every body sabi book.

If I hear say u no sabi book.

Na bible I b dey talk about sef.

Poor attempt at humor it appears.

Best wishes in the week ahead.

-Lord
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by HARDDON: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

The last part you're very correct & I'm not ashamed to own up to it. But remember, with a soft core comes a hard shell, even if it's just surface protection it does help.

How Philosophical @ bolded cool

Nonetheless,
Hard shell, surface protection r to ward off fakes not d real deal. He knows how to slip in tru constricted pores to get to his destined core.

Free ur mind bae, there is that very one for u. Whom u wud gladly pound yam for even if u havent cooked indomie for no guy b4.
Cos wit him lies ur joy n d pinacles of ur destiny.

Dont let whatever u been tru becloud this fundamental truth.

Wen he's here, d difference btw a man n all d boys uve been with, wud be crystal clear.

cool
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Bucky001(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Giving the theif my bank detail n online login angry
God purnish dat guy smiley
onece a victim always a victim cos your own mumu never do
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Merceline(f): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
emperormossad:

Pardon me if I misunderstood you. I wasn't 'furnished' with some details such as this you just mentioned. I hope things turn out really well for you.
it is alright. thanks for the wishes. I am optimistic as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.