Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? (60023 Views)

See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now / Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It? / What's The Greatest Thing You Regret Doing For A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by grandmaster9: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Paying her school fees
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Talkingboy: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Laragold:
sad i regreted evrytin i did 4 dah son of a bitch, after givin d beast my life nd heart, after being humble nd submissive 2 him, d idiot broke d 4yrz r/ship all bcoz i refused him touching me "u understand shey?" isnt it painfull?

We don't understand o
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Talkingboy: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
because she has broken my trust and betrayed our love 2wice... I still love her but no trust nor respect

Ezkiss me sir

Sorry Sir .

if I may ask , why are u in ur current relationship ?
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Talkingboy: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ladies !!!!

Apply ur senses o .

Any man that has not done Nikkah / Marriage with you , don't let him touch u .

Don't let another man see ur unclothedness except ur husband .

You have already abi ? Don't worry . It is not too late , just repent and move on .

Premarital s*x is a sin ... Beware !!!!!

Please , don't quote me
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Talkingboy:

Ezkiss me sir

Sorry Sir .

if I may ask , why are u in ur current relationship ?
cos of love lol
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Hannysmilez(f): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=HARDDON post=54291061]
Stubborness n pride exist only wen real luv hasnt shown up.
Seriously,this hit home harder than I woulda wanted.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Laragold(f): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Talkingboy:

We don't understand o
lol...stop kidding jhor
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ohh Lord.....I went through the posts and and.....*sobs* . Some guys have really been through a lot in the hands of ladies oo shocked . How cruel some ladies can be. How they turned our innocent guys to fuckboys. I feel the pain of the brokenhearted guys.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by zyzxx(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Laragold:
sad i regreted evrytin i did 4 dah son of a bitch, after givin d beast my life nd heart, after being humble nd submissive 2 him, d idiot broke d 4yrz r/ship all bcoz i refused him touching me "u understand shey?" isnt it painfull?
pls don't compromise your standard
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by HARDDON: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=Hannysmilez post=54334800][/quote]

Yea, n i tried to relate that to ZarZar wit a scatter gun explanation until i ran into RadiantBae today n behold, her siggy drove d point home succinctly !

Here it is:
♡Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own♡
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by HARDDON: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
NevetsIbot:
harddon baba... You sha. Hope

cheesy

I am multidimentional! cheesy

Id explain @ home cheesy
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
HARDDON:

Yea, n i tried to relate that to ZarZar wit a scatter gun explanation until i ran into RadiantBae today n behold, her siggy drove d point home succinctly !

Here it is:
♡Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own♡

Hey... what am I missing here!
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by HARDDON: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
RadiantBae:

Hey... what am I missing here!

Alot! Did u follow this thread yesterday?
If u didnt, i think itz worth ur time! cheesy

Since u luv series, here is one for u tongue

Thank me letas cheesy
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by HARDDON: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Laragold:

lol...stop kidding jhor

Lara ? Lara
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
HARDDON:

Alot! Did u follow this thread yesterday?
If u didnt, i think itz worth ur time! cheesy

Since u luv series, here is one for u tongue

Thank me letas cheesy

I read you and zarzars back and forth and I have to agree with her stance. The happiness of another is important to me but it isn't in anyway at the cost of my own happiness. I admire her strength and durability and I wish I could do that! I'm going back to read more .
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by HARDDON: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
RadiantBae:

I read you and zarzars back and forth and I have to agree with her stance. The happiness of another is important to me but it isn't in anyway at the cost of my own happiness. I admire her strength and durability and I wish I could do that! I'm going back to read more .

If u agree wit her stance, might i advise u kindly change ur siggy cos thatz wor attracted me in dah first place...
angry

Besides, there r alot of things u hv no control ova in life.... luv sits chiefly among those

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
HARDDON:

If u agree wit her stance, might i advise u kindly change ur siggy cos thatz wor attracted me in dah first place...
angry

Besides, there r alot of things u hv no control ova in life.... luv sits chiefly among those

You misunderstood my siggy. It shows the importance of the person you love but it doesn't deminish the self value of the person doing the loving. Love is a choice in my world and I only attract what I am giving out so I always question my vibrations and not the other person. I don't believe in this romanticised love of pain and betrayal. If that is what I get from my SO I dig my subconscious mind and look for the reason why I don't love myself and what it is that I am putting out to receive this pain and I change that thing and the person I love changes or leaves.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 07, 2017
viqSmallz:
lol... junky
howw your life Na...
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by luminouz(m): 1:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Bumbae1:
Giving the theif my bank detail n online login angry
God purnish dat guy smiley
Awwww....so sad dear! U can trust me sha! Na me go even give u my acct details to use as u like! Ego oyinbo! grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by luminouz(m): 1:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

U damn right
We sign that ish before We even start relationship ... hmmm are dangerous o
Dey turn yahoo yahoo within secs
Haaaaaa! Pre- nup ke? On top wetin! U don dey scare me na!
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by luminouz(m): 1:25am On Mar 07, 2017
NemzySeries:
Gave babe so much luv(affection,gives,cash,time,togetherness etc) dat av neva gimme to any woman not even my mum as if shez d 1st feminine entity im seeing since i came to earth only for madam facial tell me she ain't doing no more......and i asked my sef i question "if i had reserved such moment of my life dat av given to dis lady for my future wife datz still yet to b located i bliv shez gonna go dwn on her knees by d bed side and remind God abt her man(me) still determined to treat future wifey ryt tho.....but in essence,fear benin babes
Ehyah! Bros! I feel ur pain......such treatments only make us hardened n girls will start saying Yoruba demons!
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by viqSmallz(m): 5:35am On Mar 07, 2017
uzoclinton:
howw your life Na...
I de.. u de here de cause troubles too
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2017
i would have start regretting now if i have gotten her phone she said i should buy for her, with wat i experience from the ladies i have dated..... i dont invest my emotion in relationship again....
i will only love a girl wen i can trust her a little
cos i study body language alot...
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 07, 2017
luminouz:

Haaaaaa! Pre- nup ke? On top wetin! U don dey scare me na!
I just dey play grin
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by luminouz(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

I just dey play grin
* heaves a fvckin sigh of relief* how ur day dear? grin
Hope turkeytunes holla-ed u........ smiley
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Newbeginnings(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2017
samuel051:
Trained her from HND 2 till nysc, though she used to assist me in my ond days wen things were tough for me, because of a little argument,she asked me wat have i ever done for her,this was sum1 her mom said she wont go for HND,told her to go get married,she cried and cried no be small,na so we stay together,buy text books and everything,even bought clothes for her,feeding and everything was on me for more than 4 years because after service we were still together, d day she made that statement, my head spin,she apologised sha,but i lost interest in her till i had to call everything off,we still talk till date but,it has made me to mind the way i help people.

You broke up with a woman.... who you have done so much with.... Just because she was stressed and during the argument she let out the frustration that she is not yet achieving as much as she plans to achieve in life on you...

Even after she apologized... you still broke up.... Very interesting....

Some guys don't really take their time to understand women and their emotions and they claim that you can never understand women...
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Loving him
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by samuel051: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

You broke up with a woman.... who you have done so much with.... Just because she was stressed and during the argument she let out the frustration that she is not yet achieving as much as she plans to achieve in life on you...

Even after she apologized... you still broke up.... Very interesting....

Some guys don't really take their time to understand women and their emotions and they claim that you can never understand women...
read till d end of d thread,don't just draw conclusions from just one post.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2017
luminouz:

* heaves a fvckin sigh of relief* how ur day dear? grin
Hope turkeytunes holla-ed u........ smiley
His divorced me i think lol
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by NemzySeries(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
luminouz:

Ehyah! Bros! I feel ur pain......such treatments only make us hardened n girls will start saying Yoruba demons!
lol.... no mind dem, we dey plan deir fuckup big time
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Timsilver(m): 11:11am On Mar 07, 2017
smithsydny:
boundary kwa that esan oooo.. Uncle leave that gal before u turn to kemen on top tboss ooo.. Fear those esans ooo.. Nah were my ex from I dey fear them pass satan

Esan people are in Edo central and it's Edo north that has boundary with Kogi state. Just beware of Benin breed girls generally regardless of the state they are from.
Re: What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Timsilver:

Esan people are in Edo central and it's Edo north that has boundary with Kogi state. Just beware of Benin breed girls generally regardless of the state they are from.
thank you sir.. I fear them ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / How Far Can She Push You? / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.