Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" (3263 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 12:36am On Feb 19, 2017
It was risky posting my real life experiences with ladies on the other thread. It was also illegal because I did that without their permission (I wouldn't get it though angry )
So I've decided to be ANONYMOUS.

NB --- I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING MAIL ALERTS, I CAN'T ACCESS MY MAILBOX. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Read with rapt attention.

1 Like

Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 12:50am On Feb 19, 2017
BREATHE IN, BREATH IN, IN....IN.....OUT, APPROACH

Approaching a girl for the first time, you have to realize, you are a STRANGER. Naturally, it's kind of awkward. If I notice a guy I don't know walking up to me.....
-He wants to beg for money
-He wants to rob me
-My phone....Shey it's safe
-He wants to preach to me

So, my defences are raised. Automatically. Even if he dresses like a king, somehow, I would raise a brow.

Same intuition goes for ladies. You're approaching her, walking gallantly or cowardly. Immediately she notices you walk up to her, she raises her defences. This time she adds the DEFAULT reason why a stranger would want to have a convo with her.....Wants to Chyke, Toast, Woo, her...

Prove her wrong. Don't do any of these. You've proved yourself different from the legions of guys that walk up to her.

HOW CAN YOU BE DIFFERENT?.....goan ask google grin

Your Opener
This is the first stuff you say. Be it hello, hi, wassup, goodmorning, e.t.c. Or the INFAMOUS "SISTA, YOUR FACE LOOKS FAMILIAR" grin

Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 1:08am On Feb 19, 2017
Your opener makes or mar you. Sometimes, a girl might just ignore you because of your opener. The last person who used that same opener on her was a jerk.

You have to be versatile, unique, most importantly, different. I use openers in relation to the atmosphere, in relation to her personality, in relation to WHAT HAVE YOU. It must have a connection to her though. No matter how little.

I read somewhere here about an opener that goes thus...."local dogs or foreign dogs, which do you prefer", what if she does not like dogs...

If i notice she's someone that stays around the place i try approaching her, i SIMPLY pick a popular spot like.....
Hey, have you forgotten me.....*she forgets to raise her defences....*she thinks she might know you.....*she starts looking at you, trying to remember where you guys met.....
In front of the sports complex(a popular place she must have been, or passed recently) *be vague about the loaction.....we met on tuesday
*this time, she starts arriving at a conclusion. *she don't think she have met you before. *even though she have met you before nko........all these are her thoughts
timing is critical.
"I'm just kidding, we haven't met before"... you pop in at at the right moment

Some girls would hiss and walk away. Don't run after them, You lost.
But most would smile.... A lot would laugh.... and wait......ATTENTION ----GOTTEN

The opener was successful. What next.....Stand there smiling like a mannequin?
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by AnodaIT(m): 1:16am On Feb 19, 2017
What happened to make money, pull up your car, roll down the glass and say hi

You don't need all these

2 Likes

Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2017
AnodaIT:
What happened to make money, pull up your car, roll down the glass and say hi

You don't need all these

That's why people like Don jazzy are still unmarried till today....I've seen ladies fling their very expensive engagement ring for a few hours of fun with guys who've got game...only to be searching frantically for the ring by the corners of the bed the next morning.

It's a COLD world bro. You pull up in your car, roll down the glass and say hi...She's likely to be SO nice to *YOU, fall for *YOU, trip for *YOU...no need for HI sef, just honk your horn...pon pon....and watch the magic........NOW REPLACE THE ASTERISKED YOU WITH "YOUR CAR".

If another guy with a better car comes along...... grin grin grin

Only girls with the fear of GOD can resist such....
GOOD news, THEY EXIST
BAD news, THEY'RE SO SO SCARCE

1 Like

Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by ZeroShenanigan(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2017
You got me hooked on your tactics. So interesting and an eye opener.
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2017
THE FOOD CHAIN IS UNFAIR.....ASK THOSE AT THE BOTTOM

After capturing her attention ALIVE grin , I usually make this particular mistake.....

MY NAME IS SO SO SO....I'M FROM SO SO SO

Guess what, I blew it all up, all my work from start vanished....all gone in the bat of an eyelid

Even if you're Buhari's first son, don't introduce yourself yet. No one cares for now.

Some girls are so mean, grin , I would go like, I'm Henry, I'm a 300l student/ I work in GtBank....e.t.c
She would be lyk, SO?

I hope you're getting the catch. I gamed this girl to the extent of collecting her number....chill it doesn't stop there, WE EVEN KISSED. After the kiss.

HER : What do you say your name was again?
*I did that wicked smile inside of me....u wanna know why? grin

So if you shouldn't introduce yourself yet, WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2017
KNOW THE END FROM THE BEGINNING

Two things happen when you play with the emotions of a lady...
1. You either become friends for life...
2. Enemies for life.

So far, number 2 have always been the end for me. Even when she was still basking in the euphoria of love, using my picture as her phone's wallpaper. Deep down, I knew it wouldn't last. If only she could read my thoughts.
I felt sorry for her though, *my mistake. Don't feel $#!t for them. But I'm human too.

Even though you'll have the ladies, you'll have to lose some things. In my case, I lost valuable time, I no longer rest at night, skipping classes, satisfying needs.
I lost money. I became so broke last week. Extremely broke. When last was I even broke like that
2011, I think.
Dates, gifts, new looks, a whole lot ate deep into my pocket. And I'm not even working yet.

But, eff it. I really enjoyed myself. Very very. I was in total control.
Your price might be different from mine.
It's all about the game.

Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by Jodha(f): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2017
C as em serious for the matter...
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2017
TIME IS JUST AN ILLUSION.

You just met her, and your goal is to collect her number....*I DON'T COLLECT NUMBERS, THEY GIVE IT TO ME...don't go direct, if you do, you lower your chances. In short, don't ever do anything directly. Be subtle, be vague. Give them room for IMAGINATION.

My close friend who don't like the idea of walking to "RANDOM" girls as he would put it, stopped abruptly while we were walking. "Oboy wetin na, why u just they pause?", I asked. See that girl, she fine die, he replied.

But na random girl, i told him....forget that thing, he said.

She was a 9/10 chick standing with another 8/10 girl, discussing. Oya let's go and meet them, watch what i would do. My friend froze, he couldn't go.

So while i tried convincing him, 2 other guys walked up to them. (Coursemates, i presume, due to their familiarity and bringing out books....)

Tired of convincing my friend, I decided to be Daniel, to walk into the lion's den. Watch me!!. I signalled him.

When I got there, I totally...i mean totally ignored the girls at first...*I wanted to go for the 9/10
I walked up to the guys and shaked them like i knew them before.

Wassup bro, I greeted them. The guys were kind of suprised though. I did all this still IGNORING the girls. Then suddenly i turned, but I greeted the 9/10 girl last.

After the whole greeting charade, I ISOLATED...(would explain this later) her. Within 52 seconds or so, I had her number!!....HOW?? I USED THE ILLUSION OF TIME

FALSE TIME CONSTRAINT.

My friend nearly blew my game,..When he saw i had isolated the girl, he now had the courage to walk down to the group. HE USED MY OPENER!!!
He came, shaked me *FIRST MISTAKE...."I WAS THE GUY YOU MET HERE 2 DAYS AGO", he told the other girl.
$#¡t...I used the same OPENER ON THE GIRL I ISOLATED, i said to myself. But she was too engrossed in me to notice it....*winks.
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
C as em serious for the matter...

Jodha...you shaaa....no let me reason your matter ooo grin
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by Jodha(f): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2017
Lol.. Forgeh that thing... My matter too big for yhu to reason.. Yhu go get headache if yhu reason am grin
TWOYANSH:

Jodha...you shaaa....no let me reason your matter ooo grin
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by Jodha(f): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2017
No sane girl will willingly offer yhu her digits... No matter how smooth yhu are...

Just saying..

1 Like

Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
No sane girl will willingly offer yhu her digits... No matter how smooth yhu are...

Just saying..

lyk seriously??..tell me sometin

which is you on your dp?
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by firstking01(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Y'all dunno how these things workundecided
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by MrWhaley: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Just saying..
Just tell me, which of the 'uglee' ones is you on your profile picture? smiley
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by dotunibrahim7(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
TWOYANSH:

lyk seriously??..tell me sometin
which is you on your dp?
guy continue na
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
It's been quite a long time tho...

Been busy with exams. I really had crazy some crazy experiences with THE OTHER SEX.

Would share them in a bit
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
NOTHING LASTS FOREVER...NOTHING

It was 11:...pm, I was having electronics circuit exam the next day, I swear, the stuff was just not entering my head at all and I was not the "LA cram LA pour" type.

The whole class was suffocating me already, other people just dey intimidate me, some using graph book...4 night class....I for kuku go learn work...I never knew my close friend was feeling the same way.

"Oboy, make we dey go hostel go sleep jare". He said. I immediately closed my book, happily. At last, someone is feeling my pain.

I WISHED I STAYED IN CLASS!!!

To cut it all short, the whole school was still bubbling, people reading on the streets, on the walkway using the street lights...Nigerian students can show ehn!! grin

We decided to toast some girls....maybe....maybe we might even get some....some....tonight...lol

I saw a dark girl coming. Her face barely lit by the street light but her shape casted a shadow that had some crazy curves....Watch and learn.... I told my friend
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
I was putting a barca jersey, a black jean, "no boxer" grin...don't like wearing them at night, bathroom slippers, maths and english grin grin only ajepakos would understand. I trusted my game, I trusted my routines. It has never failed me. Not now.
My dressing was secondary, besides, it's almost 12.

She was walking towards my direction. Immediately, I walked up to her.

*Do not approach a girl from behind*....I obeyed this rule

ERM, sorry, can you help me hold this (laptop) while I pick something........

*no response

I smiled...I was used with girls ignoring my first line....later, they would want to kill me with talk.

She continued walking.....

Okay...I dash you. Just take it.

*No response still

I started feeling uneasy. I could have turned back at this time but I was overconfident.

I switched style. I tried to chat her up.

NO MATTER WHAT I SAID, THIS GIRL JUST IGNORED ME COMPLETELY.

Suddenly, she crossed over to the other side of the road where snacks are sold.

I knew what I would do to get her now. At last. I SMILED WITHIN ME.

I would use money. Oya take anything, I would pay.

No response still. She picked some Vicks, milkcose sweets, brought out #100, collected #50 or so, and continued walking.

Please gimme one sweet at least.

She ignored me still. I was baffled

Where on earth did she come from...

I realazed there's nothing I could do. I was fighting a lost battle.

Just tell me your name lemme turn back.

*No response.

Abi this girl na deaf and dumb??...I asked myself

Suddenly, she said something in Yoruba. It loosely translates to..."shebi you are stubborn, this night you would enter trouble".

Oboy, turn back now. My brain told me.

What would my friends say?...a whole me....no...I must follow this girl.

She walked into the school of sciences. A place notorious for cultist related activities.
I was alone, with a laptop that's not mine, my phone, some cash. It would be wise to swallow my pride and turn back. But NO....

I WALKED IN WITH HER. *sighs*
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by Segunagagu(m): 6:18am On Mar 26, 2017
Hahahahahhahahahha.. Waiting ooooo
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by mars123(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Tales after moonlight.
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2017
This is hilarious grin

Op, a girl like me WILL NEVER EVER fall for this 'tricks'
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by Jodha(f): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Enjoying this story like madt... Lefulefu.. Coman gimmi copcorn.. .. grin
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin ;Dbros comme and finish your story oo
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by druxy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
lol...these soft boned creatures can't but be loved...
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:
Enjoying this story like madt... Lefulefu.. Coman gimmi copcorn.. .. grin
op story na wah wahcheesy...take small popcorncheesy

Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by sotall(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
oya....come and finish this drama or else..... I will drive to third mainland bridge....... you know what that means?
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by Jodha(f): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
lefulefu:
op story na wah wahcheesy...take small popcorncheesy

Thanks grin.. Hope you're with yhur book and biro.. To jot down... What the op is saying.. grin
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:

Thanks grin.. Hope you're with yhur book and biro.. To jot down... What the op is saying.. grin
i no need biro and jottercheesy.i dey put everything inside my headcheesy.but dis one wey op dey solve calculus for babe matter and dey make am look complexcheesy.e no suppose complex like d way op dey make us look am.anyway na d story about d one wey he be dey write about d babe wey he dey track but wey come ignore am then finally speak yoruba to am....na im me be dey followcheesy. @op op come and be finishing ur storycheesy.
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL

The school of SCIENCES

One entrance, one exit. My sis was once a student there, so I'm kind of familiar with the terrain. Since my sis graduated, I can't remember the last time I entered there.

It is always dark in there at night, I wonder if people intentionally take in books to read or to take minutes of their nefarious activities.

At this juncture, I stopped talking, and started following like a sheep about to be slained.

My heart was beating like crazy......347 times per min...., my breathing was heavy, air was like a dumbbell, my nose was literally gyming but I concealed all of this. I still acted like I was in control.

Suddenly, she started singing reminisce (tesojue)....wa fe Ku LA le yi....ma tesojue e LA le yi. This time, I resorted to begging.

Oya, PLEASE, just tell me your name...only your name, even if it's your nick name. I would go back je je...PLEASE....she continued singing. CHAIIIII

My brain has already come in terms of my failure this night....but my heart is still adamant. She no reach the girl I parole this afternoon na....wetin dey sup sef.

I did not notice we've climbed 6 sets of stairs, we are at top floor already. Damn...if I scream, no one would likely hear my voice....why...lord why...

She went straight to the last class....and entered.
I FOLLOWED.
Re: The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only" by TWOYANSH: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
THE COWARD DIES A THOUSAND DEATHS

When I stepped into the class, i could not see the girl that just entered a moment ago. It was so dark and SCARY, my shadow stayed outside....remember that saying about your shadow leaving you in trying times??....it's so so true.

I could count like 5 silhouette figures, 2 at the back and 3 in front. I knew that the Jezebel reincarnated was there.

Who you dey find for here??...one FIGURE barked. I was trying to know the angle from where the question was coming from.
You deaf??...I say who you dey find for here??

Nothing sir. Nothing, na mistake.

I immediately turned back....about turn...I cursed the spirit that led me here.

Ahn ahn, are you going??...shebi you've strong head...the Jezebel said...
Wetin the boy do you?...oya come back here. Mr. Interrogator commanded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS ONLY!! 17 Annoying Questions Guys Need To Stop Asking Girls Right Away / Marriage Is Not For Small Boys! !!!!!! / Are Ladies Entitled To Transport Fare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.