Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

"My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) (13026 Views)

Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by missnawty(f): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
ernesty20:
angry
mr firstbank lmaooooo its Bn ages ooo grin how dat ur iPhone grin

Hateu2 now am beginning to miss sandoski too cry
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
missnawty:
tope oyoyoo cheesy
is that you on.your dp madam smiley, you are pretty cheesy
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
missnawty:

Hateuu2 now am beginning to miss sandoski too cry
I miss all of us cry cry cry cry
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by missnawty(f): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
HateU2:
is that you on.your dp madam smiley, you are pretty cheesy
dats my otondo self o.. I fine small?? Pass op gf? grin
HateU2:
I miss all of us cry cry cry cry
u can miss too much sef undecided
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by ameezy(m): 12:10am On Feb 23, 2017
At the first sight of that picture my phone went off angry
Bros y na
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 2:07am On Feb 23, 2017
why wont you see her as hot when your third leg is now your sensory perception?
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by ernesty20(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2017
missnawty:

Hateu2 now am beginning to miss sandoski too cry
i learnt sandosky was busted by someone.. All these fake ass biatches wey full nairaland sef
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2017
ernesty20:
i learnt sandosky was busted by someone.. All these fake ass biatches wey full nairaland sef
gbenu oshi Soun ode undecided. Ojo wo ni opolo ma wa e ri gan self undecided undecided
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by ernesty20(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2017
missnawty:
dats my otondo self o.. I fine small?? Pass op gf? grin u can miss too much sef undecided
dey there dey deceive yaself sey you fine.. Without make up, my nyash is cuter than your face..
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2017
froshricky22:
op u r so funny.lol
beauty spotted smiley. But how come you're on a low key since 2015. No thread, weak posts & likes. Will work on your matter now dear
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Omakraid(f): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2017
Guess she was created with two natural lips (pink and red)... So she can change it anytime lipsrsealed
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2017
natural beauty
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by collins67(m): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2017
guy has is urgly
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2017
missnawty:
tope oyoyoo cheesy

You and hateU2 didn't see me Al dis while n u hav appetite to eat. Aye le ooo!

HateU2:
sweetheart mabinu nah. We are on low keys. How you?

Trying to be fine ni jare, I lost the best person in my life last yr October, just recovering from the shock.
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by collins67(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
guy she is urgly # grin
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Joiceee(f): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
rollybest:
Girl you be APC wey no get stand?
lol. No b small thing o
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Village champion!
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by missnawty(f): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
ernesty20:
k
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by missnawty(f): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Topestbilly:

You and hateU2 didn't see me Al dis while n u hav appetite to eat. Aye le ooo!

Trying to be fine ni jare, I lost the best person in my life last yr October, just recovering from the shock.
am sorry dear. Ayaf not being constant here too.. Hardluck dear. Ure good now?
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
ernesty20:
I Love you so much for always being in your Natural self. You are not like other fake ass ladies who have fake hair, fake ass, fake face, fake pusy, etc..

God bless you my Angel.

She's pretty bros
But what of her character??
Cos to me beauty is not in face but heart
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
missnawty:
am sorry dear. Ayaf not being constant here too.. Hardluck dear. Ure good now?

Yeah, getting better. Thanks
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Topestbilly:

You and hhateU2 didn't see me Al dis while n u hav appetite to eat. Aye le ooo!

awwwww
I'm so sorry about that.
Please take heart
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
HateU2:
awwwww
I'm so sorry about that.
Please take heart

Taking heart already, Ama gba fun olohun ni.
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by barallanee(f): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jesus!!..I reserve my comments

No! Ah cnt,why did u jux hurt ur galfrnd by posting dis on nairaland of all ,did s
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Smellymouth: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy birthday Sandoski, may Allah bless you continually. kiss kiss kiss
N.P ==×

Girl you’re beautiful too/
My number one tuntun/
Sip burukututu/
For your love itutu/
I go chook you chuku chuku o/
Biko obianuju/
shey you do me juju/
cos im feeling the juju.... grin

I am gonna count to ten , and when I get to ten, you better reply my mention. Now I'm gonna count.. 1....2....3....4......5.....6.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Smellymouth:
Happy birthday Sandoski, may Allah bless you continually. kiss kiss kiss
N.P ==×

Girl you’re beautiful too/
My number one tuntun/
Sip burukututu/
For your love itutu/
I go chook you chuku chuku o/
Biko obianuju/
shey you do me juju/
cos im feeling the juju.... grin

I am gonna count to ten , and when I get to ten, you better reply my mention. Now I'm gonna count.. 1....2....3....4......5.....6.....

Swidy pie...... Thanks alot.... I really miss youkisskiss

Wer my bestie

1 Like

Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2017
SANDOSKI:

Wer my bestie

cry cry.....where have you been now?....
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Smellymouth: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2017
SANDOSKI:

Wer my bestie

Hunnay pie.. kiss Na me miss you pass jare.
So good to have you back hun.
Happy birthday once again wifey.
Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2017
SANDOSKI:

Wer my bestie

Blood of Zechariah shocked shocked shocked

Why did you leave us na cry cry

Happy birthday maami, God bless you plenty. You are here to stay ooo. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2017
realBliss:
she looks like Whatsapp smiles
Haha!

Re: "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hunnay pie.. kiss Na me miss you pass jare.
So good to have you back hun.
Happy birthday once again wifey.

Thanks Jewel..... Make I show ur house... Icecream loading...gringrin waooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) / Can You Spend The Night With Her? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.