Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Do You Give Your Boyfriend Space In Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Give Your Boyfriend Space In Your Relationship? (2074 Views)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Give Your Boyfriend Space In Your Relationship? by nurabela: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2011
The "giving space" request is a very common one with unhappy boyfriends and even husbands. How do you give your boyfriend space in your relationship? What does this really mean?
Re: How Do You Give Your Boyfriend Space In Your Relationship? by MMM2(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2011
giving him Womanliness everyday.
Re: How Do You Give Your Boyfriend Space In Your Relationship? by ayomide202(f): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2011
It means Stop nagging
Re: How Do You Give Your Boyfriend Space In Your Relationship? by Tricici(f): 12:26am On Jun 04, 2011
I never call/ text him off the hook & I let him hang out with his dudes without asking bunch of questions the next morning. I think that's enough "space"
Re: How Do You Give Your Boyfriend Space In Your Relationship? by annita19(f): 12:36am On Jun 04, 2011
Good one @ Tricici
Re: How Do You Give Your Boyfriend Space In Your Relationship? by mutter(f): 1:06am On Jun 04, 2011
Do not circulate you life around the man. The best way to give a man space is to have a fulfilled life. When you spend the time you ought to on your career, social, spiritual and family life and naturally your hobbies the relationship works out much better. Even when in love each person needs to maintain his own identity, dream his own dreams and fulfil them. The key words are however - compromise and tolerance.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Give Your Boyfriend Space In Your Relationship? by african1(f): 1:10am On Jun 04, 2011
I don't call or text him when he is with friends, but I know all the things he does. He he he he wink

(1) (Reply)

Does It Make You A Man-handler If You Like To Style And Cut Hair? / What Should I Have Done? / How Romantic Is Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.