Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant (4080 Views)

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Hi Girl,can U Wash Ur Husbands Car? / Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by uchemummy(f): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2010
My Boy friend made it as a point of duty to me every weekend. Answers before i make mistake or commit,
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by ITgurlie(f): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My dear before you commit, ask yourself this "DO YOU REALLY LOVE HIM?" if yes, then why not wink

I don't mind, i can do it, cool
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by stellauc(f): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2010
There is no big deal for a girl to wash her guy's boxers.I hav & ll continue to do it.
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by lallafati(f): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2010
I'll give my honest opinion and I'll just speak for me. I can't be with somebody who makes it a duty for me to do whatever for him esp household chores. I don't have a problem washing his boxers or washing whatever is his, cooking, or anything else, the problem is, I have to be the one offering to do so -- never imposed on me by force, otherwise he would take it for granted. Plus I'll only offer to do all of that on a regular consistent basis when he would have gained that right through marriage. But that's just me. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by lallafati(f): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2010
(this was a duplicate of the previous post -- Sorry.)
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by uchemummy(f): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2010
Is like men are not in this forum
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by boomii(f): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2010
Clothes,maybe, Boxers is a no go area for me.
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by 190: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2010
wash the damn tin damn it
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by Scooby1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2010
boomii:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by Scooby1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
Maybe it is just me but I dont feel comfortable someone else washing my clothes
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by 190: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2010
boomii:

meaning if i say u shud wash my boxers and bath me u wont angry angry
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by Creamish(f): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2010
funny thread . . y not? grin
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2010
Lawd knows what one will find on those things anything from poop to skeet stainsĀ  "sick" grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by KennyG6(m): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Lawd knows what one will find on those things anything from poop to skeet stainsĀ  "sick" grin grin grin grin
mind you some women also have stained/dirty knickers,
@ post if she is my wife yeah anything less is a no for me
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2010
It goes both ways underwear hygeine should be a private issue. No need for gender slinging wink wink
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by uchemummy(f): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2010
I found it so funny the way he put it but there is no long thing
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by KennyG6(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

It goes both ways underwear hygeine should be a private issue. No need for gender slinging wink wink
That was never my intention, honest , grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2010
Not a big deal. I can always wash using the washing machine. wink
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by daduke2k(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2010
u want tell us say ur boyfriend be dry cleaner?

@op, u can wash my clothes but definitely not my boxers
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by SALady(f): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2010
NO! NO! NO! people NO!
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2010
my problem here is the point of duty every wkend and he is a boyfrend. unless he is responsible for you financially,shelterwise, otherwise gal thats a no no NO!!
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by blankees(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2010
Deres no big deal about dat.
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by uchemummy(f): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2010
Eyah:

Not a big deal. I can always wash using the washing machine. wink
cant you wash it without washing machine
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by chiconfire: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2010
washing machine my foot, if you can sleep with him and have sex with him or her whats the big deal washing pants and boxers, abeg o, make una stop this forming for this issue, any body can wash it comfortably
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2010
How many times will this same thread be started?

There are at least 3 threads on this topic, it pays to use the search function, to avoid duplicates.
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by Pweety4me(f): 4:01am On Jun 14, 2010
Hmm but does he wear pants under d boxers? grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by Travelista(f): 6:29am On Jun 14, 2010
What's the big deal? I've done my boyfriend's laundry before and he's done mine (including underwear) on several occasions; that's what grown ups in relationships do. Love isn't always flowers and champagne dinners; there's the practical side of things and they have to be catered to, so just do it.
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by Pweety4me(f): 6:39am On Jun 14, 2010
Travelista:

What's the big deal? I've done my boyfriend's laundry before and he's done mine (including underwear) on several occasions; that's what grown ups in relationships do. Love isn't always flowers and champagne dinners; there's the practical side of things and they have to be catered to, so just do it.

4 wat?
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2010
@poster, why is it is just only boxers and pants you could say? undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by iice(f): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2010
Yes i can. . .have. . .do. . .will cheesy They are just clothes. . .don't even have to love him to do it. I do stuff because i want to undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by Ben13: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2010
This washing of undies thread go don reach like 15 counting from Jan. 2010. cheesy
Re: Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant by daduke2k(m): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2010
nawa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-girfriend Though She Was Smart. / Husband Must Be Older Than The Wife Is It A Law Anywhere?(legal, Customary, Etc) / I Want 2 No Hw I Can Hurt The Girl That Stole Ma Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.