Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Women Beware! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Beware! (2079 Views)

Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware / Beware Of Women !! Beware Of Sex !! / An Eye Opener: Married Women---Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Beware! by cold(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
With 2010 fast drawin nigh,i just hope & pray this will be the last stupid topic i'll ever see.
Re: Women Beware! by justwise(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
nwanba:

Which one is local biker? Oh he is a male no wonder, maybe you are part of the men that are not real men, if you are one of them pls go and get some help.

Stop sleeping with anybody that says hi to u, after sampling urself like free goods u come  here to shout men this men that.

2010  is just here, close your legs and get some respect.
Re: Women Beware! by LordReed(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2009
justwise:

Stop sleeping with anybody that says hi to u, after sampling urself like free goods u come  here to shout men this men that.

2010  is just here, close your legs and get some respect.

Poster listen and understand!
Re: Women Beware! by psgirl: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2009
Na woa for Nigerian Men, how do you know she has been sleping with every man that says hi to her?
Any way my sister i support you full ground.
Re: Women Beware! by justwise(m): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
psgirl:

Na woa for Nigerian Men, how do you know she has been sleping with every man that says hi to her?
Any way my sister i support you full ground.

And how did she come to the conclusion that many Nigerian men are waste of space and can' not stand up in bedroom? Could it be that she had tasted them all?
Re: Women Beware! by skepra: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
what is happening in 9j now people are looking for women to made money overnight pls beware of take and given shocked
Re: Women Beware! by chocomillo(f): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2009
I think girls should keep their legs shut unless in a relationship and then it would not matter cool
Re: Women Beware! by justwise(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2009
chocomillo:

I think girls should keep their legs shut unless in a relationship and then it would not matter cool

Good idea but how many girls will do that? Love of money will cloud their judgement
Re: Women Beware! by setivacell: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2009
maybe we should have a constitutional amendment requiring mandatory female circumcision, its time we get back to our roots and traditions to maintain order. I think then we can evaluate thes e issues in a centered way
Re: Women Beware! by LordReed(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2009
setivacell:

maybe we should have a constitutional amendment requiring mandatory female circumcision, its time we get back to our roots and traditions to maintain order. I think then we can evaluate thes e issues in a centered way

Are u sick? Do u need ur head to be examined? Since wen did mutilation become desirable? See person wey go dey shout how foreigners beta pass naija com dey talk of roots n tradition. Abeg go sleep if u no get beta word for ur head.
Re: Women Beware! by Emotivator(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2009
setivacell:

Female circumcision, thats madness, why not come up with a better idea. do you really know what that means, sending every Nigerian women to hell through circumcision.
Re: Women Beware! by okwuduche(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
Yeah thats right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen / Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope / Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.