Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi (18007 Views)

Photos Of Babatunde Gbadamosi With Dokpesi After His Release From DSS / DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic / The Man Behind Naira Appreciation- Mr Babatunde Gbadamosi, A Lagos Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by Majoriki: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
One less criminal to worry about
Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Na like this them for carry tubaba
Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by Aditueledumare(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fair not!as long as no skeleton in your cupboard.

Check my signature if you have condemned INVERTER BATTERIES.

THKS
Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Only in Nigeria do government/governor using security agencies to picking up opposition parties.
How many herdsmen have they arrested in kaduna

Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by Horlufemi(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
highrise07:
shocked You must be one of them
Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by Aditueledumare(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fair not! As long as u dont have skeleton in ur cupboard.

Check my signature if u have INVERTER BATTERIES. MAKE UR COOL CASH.

THKS.
Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by Vicolan: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
What's happening in this nation..... Why arresting people anyhow... Why can't they arrest the President who was said he bribed Justice Ademola too naw
Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Horlufemi:
shocked You must be one of them

Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by calberian: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
three:
Season of arrests!

I wonder if it has occurred to the government of the day that the best way to solve all these "dissenting voices" is to perform better than any government in the history of Nigeria.

The way things are going dem go get to #KukuArrestUsAll

You assume that they intend to solve something. Or anything. This should not be a surprise to you but, they don't.
Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by calberian: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
arsenal33:

GEJ allowed Inspector Mbu to reign in rivers state.

you did not complain about democracy then

And in Lagos too around the 2015 election period but two wrongs don't make a right. Besides, it's the common Nigerian that bears the brunt of these cases of impunity and abuse of office. Neither Gej and Pmb nor their cronies.

It's baffling why y'all can't just speak against these injustices, come together and lend your voice to the demand for good governance that will permeate all spheres of society over time.

Instead you'd rather bicker back and forth over who did wrong first and which party, religion, ethnicity or race he's inclined to.
Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by ogkrakkid(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kyase:
grin ;Dmenh I love our DSS Now they wi blame Buhari. But If naira gains 57kobo the praise osibanjo. Nonsense
Now u.can tell.where the.problem in this country is.coming from.
Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by Kyase(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
ogkrakkid:

Now u.can tell.where the.problem in this country is.coming from.
Certainly
Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by slawali: 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
ritababe:
DSS and Arrest na wa oh.
and nobody has been arrested for southern Kaduna killing.

You a fool,ask ur ppl if arrest has been made or. Not before u come telling us rubish.
Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by ritababe(f): 5:59am On Feb 23, 2017
slawali:

You a fool,ask ur ppl if arrest has been made or. Not before u come telling us rubish.

lol, and that's why you insult me? I dont blame you I blame the owner for not including children section.
Re: DSS Arrests Babatunde Gbadamosi by SuperBlack: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2017
ritababe:

lol, and that's why you insult me? I dont blame you I blame the owner for not including children section.
See Finishing abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit / Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War / Morocco 'Recalls' Ambassador To Nigeria, Says Nigeria Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.