Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC (6093 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / “no Naija Babe Can Ever Match My Curves!” – Ivorian Chic Shares Unclad Selfies / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by dreamworld: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by AfroSamurai: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Now why won't this kind of girl give a brother toilet infection.

Imagine the dirt. Smh.
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by amakadihot87(f): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
littlewonders:
That was how I told my friend who almost killed himself for one curvy lady, and decided to take him to this lady's apartment, to his surprise the girl's black pot of soup was placed close to her urine bucket.

Since that day na vomit e dey wan vomit anytime him see the lady. Not all things that glitters are gold.
.......doesnt she have a toilet why use a bucket
Re: Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC by littlewonders: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......doesnt she have a toilet why use a bucket

If I know say u in particular go ask me this question I for don ask her. No vex o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful / Teen Masturbates 56 Times, Dies Of Heart Attack - Punch / Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.