Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 (27685 Views)

Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process / Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: Is This The End Of This Masterpice? / Ambode Cancels N844b Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge, Terminates concessionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 by pasol4real(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
ba7man:
I've been to onitsha, awka, enugu and owerri.

Enugu and owerri, nice places but ibadan is better I.M.O.
Ibadan better than owerri n enugu ?
Are u lie Mohammed?
Re: Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
pasol4real:

See who is talking ,
Lazy asses claiming they will survive without igbos .
Everything that Made Lagos What it is today is gotteb from biafra land especially oil n the igbos.
Who says an igbo man is interested in ruling Lagos .heck we are not even interested in ruling nigeria how much more Lagos.
So u ppl are free to rule while we keep making money buying off lands n Controlling the economy of Lagos.
Statistics now Shows that igbos own 58% of lands in Lagos. smiley
Food for thought undecided
show me your refrence for the statistics that you mentioned above. If i hear, it seems as if you and your whole tribe is suffering from delusion of grandeur, arrogant, property stealing, womensuppresing set of people:/

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 by laudate: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
We Igbos are the one that developed Lagos
Dem don start! cheesy Bia keta, which kind of ogogoro were you drinking, when you typed this one?

florixi:
Many Thanks to igbo for that. hope u will be able to develop Nnewi too?
....and Aba, Onitsha, Enugu etc. Oh, you forgot to add Umuahia and Awka to the list! cheesy I hope they can develop each of these places, to the current level of Lagos. undecided

funmisticqueen:
lagos was great before you igbos came along after all it was a city, the capital of nigeria before the civil war. Please kindly go back to your bush village in the east and develop it to move nigeria foward. Your tribe can help us decongest lagos via a mass exodus. No matter how u say you develop lagos, none of your tribesmen can ever govern this state, you will ruin it. We true lagosians just tolerate u and allow you longthroats in our land. It would be best you remember that .
Chimo!! See finishing.... shocked
Re: Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 by kettykin: 12:01am On Feb 24, 2017
freezy9:
Say no to biafra

So biafra republic is the only stumbling block to this dream
Re: Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 by laudate: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2017
pasol4real:
See who is talking ,
Everything that Made Lagos What it is today is gotteb from biafra land especially oil n the igbos.
Who says an igbo man is interested in ruling Lagos .heck we are not even interested in ruling nigeria how much more Lagos.
So u ppl are free to rule while we keep making money buying off lands n Controlling the economy of Lagos.

Bia, what brand of weed are you smoking?
Re: Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 by deomelo: 12:09am On Feb 24, 2017
pasol4real:

See who is talking ,

Why do we even pay attention to you people and your terrible and atrocious comedy? grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 by noziz(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Just30:
grin angry grin grin struggling to accept fact
Years of generator fumes have made you less of a haman being

i didn't lie when i said your brain was paining you. Old man go back to kindergarten grin
Re: Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 by noziz(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
emeka1101:
slowpoke.
Is Ghana the only country you know in Africa?
Is this thing even about Ghana?
What kind of inferiority complex is this.SMH
Very shameful.

U aren't wise that is y u don't know when one plays over something!
Re: Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 by noziz(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Just30:
why would I need Google for something that I know

You think everyone is dumb as u

o boy u mugu well well u can't even detect when one jokes over a post. u aren't wise!
Re: Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 by Horus(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 by noziz(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
emeka1101:
slowpoke.
Is Ghana the only country you know in Africa?
Is this thing even about Ghana?
What kind of inferiority complex is this.SMH
Very shameful.

u nor wise........
Re: Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 by Just30: 12:23am On Mar 29, 2017
noziz:

u nor wise........
why can't you guys just keep Ghana out of your developmental challenges?
We don't even do business with your country, less oil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello's Convoy Involved In An Accident In Abuja / Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren / Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Cameroon By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.