Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (156032 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by julaion: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
louiskay:

Lol... two shall not lie ooooo

the babe go truly dey bangliing

but u fit grace me of glimpse of her pictures too oooo

I no mind
i for like post her picture but as emmyrich talk,na him go post am last last when him finish the story,that girl smile alone be like sun rising from the east,she truely scatter my head

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by clemzyzone(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
julaion:

i for like post her picture but as emmyrich talk,na him go post am last last when him finish the story,that girl smile alone be like sun rising from the east,she truely scatter my head

Bro me just de interested in seeing d Lara ...I wan see if Na hype coz e go pain me.... private chat me mk u show me Biko.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by trigar12(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2018
I no dey read hin story again sef, am tired of it. I wan just see d lara..... Dazz all

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Taiyescott(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
I am really surprised the super story has not come to an end by now.. I have had to read from the beginning all the way here and I must say I have been enlightened the more about camping..
I applied to serve in delta and am really hoping I get posted dere..

My Emmarich please I know your busy, sha come and do the needful abeg..
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by prettyJoy22(f): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wow what a lovely experience. Thanks for giving us an idea of what life in camp is like. Would be serving soon and I hope to have a nice time in camp.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by louiskay(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Dsimple: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
Emmerich09:
Yeah it's started and the atmosphere was great, people everywhere, corpers, soldiers, man o war, camp officials. The Dj was on his game giving the right jams, we left for my platoon since me and her were in the same platoon while kizzy and William also left for their own platoon to see wat was going on. So me and Lara got to ours and we saw them building a boat with bamboo sticks and palm leaves that they have cut down into different sizes, when we got there they have built it half way through so I told her to chill for me let me help them out, since we weren't here on time and they needed more hands.
I took the leaves and started doing it the way i saw them doing it and in no time we were through, then our platoon leader brought out the traditional wears they were to put on for the carnival for those who will be participating in the various activities of dancing round the pitch and carrying the boat around, at dis point i stepped back cuz i ain't down for all that lol.
I looked back at where Lara was and saw Mark the highness guy talking to her, Mark is my guy, a cool fine bad nigga dat can make ur girl think twice about dating you and he's cute too, not that I was feeling insecure but u know i had to get back at Lara, cuz earlier in camp mark has asked me if i was into her and I was like guy put ur eyes elsewhere am insideout of her sef he laughed and we locked up but then he said mehn mitch If you were not my guy i would have struggled dis beb and collected her from you ohhh... I looked at him and said guy in fact go try ur luck, I said that to him cuz I know Lara won't even consider it.
So back to presently i left where I was standing and walked down to where they were standing, I got there and we did the normal guyz hailings, and started having small talks about the carnival and all.
Not long kizzo called me to ask wats going on with my platoon, cuz truly the delta camp is very big so once you want clear Intel on something you just need to call to know wats up, I told him where we were and what my platoon was doing he decided to leave his platoon to come join us, not long i saw him and William coming from a far i guess he must have called him. They got to where we were and the crew was once again complete, we decided to chill out under a tree got some refreshments cuz the sun dat day was very hot, you needed to see men sweating mehn I don't have dat energy to be going up and down so we just sat down in a good position where we had the birds eye view of everything going on around us and it was fun.....
Soon they started calling on the various platoons to start coming out one after the other to showcase their dance moves and any other tricks they had off their sleeves... They started calling them out one after the other and truly I was wowed with the creativity I saw in other platoon members, they were so neatly dressed, so organized and ready to do whatever it takes to win the competition.

Platoon one was cool with what they did but when platoon two came out they were more energetic and more frantic about their movements which made me prefer them to platoon one, then it was time for platoon three my platoon, Lara looked at me and said mitchy are you sure this people won't fall our hands? before I could answer William had stepped in and said infact they will fall u guyz legs together, look at how they were dressed, I quickly stepped in and said bro it's not about the looks and dresses you know take a chill pill and let my platoon entertain you guyz, I said it with a huge smile on my face and the guyz were like common sit down let's see wat your people can do sef.
I said okay cool let's see wat they have for us, but deep down i knew my platoon wasn't very much prepared but I had faith in them and I had to back them up in front of my guyz. So they started with the movements, they were 15 in number well arranged and coordinated, 6 guyz were carrying the boat from the inside while a well dressed girl was in the front of it well seated like a princess. The others were around them dancing with all the energy they could muster, swinging from side to side like they were in the water and the waves were pushing them truly dat part was cool. They got in front of the judges and they started throwing the boat so high like it was nothing with the girl inside, and when it lands they will all be in their appropriate positions this alone thrilled the crowd. I looked at William nd said hope you are seeing it now ohhh, you can see that platoon 3 is killing it, he just mombojombo some words like he wasn't thrilled about it but I knew he was.
Next was the platoon 4 they were a bit coordinated but not dat much but they tried, and the next one was Williams platoon immediately they called platoon 5 i started laughing, making him feel very uncomfortable, Lara knew wat i was doing and immediately followed suit with me, he started saying let's just watch and see that he's platoon has been one of the best so far in camp and all dat.
I was like oga relax let me and my baby watch you guyz embarrass yourselves immediately kizzo burst into laughter, and he said mitch no kill William naw chill make dem start first and I said guy you no dey hear when he dey laugh my platoon before they start? So relax na him turn....
So they started and almost immediately something happened....
wetin happen again Oga Mitch?
But on a serious note, you have been excellent in this right from the first chapter... .
when reading it, I'm always smiling in public, always carried away, imagining how the scenarios played out and most importantly, I always have the picture of our Lara in my memory........ at least with this your description, even a dullard should know her by now. .lol
nice writeup
Ghost mood deactivated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oSVGkq4: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
More updates coming up soon, Pls forgive any Lil error u see, it only shows
that am human.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Naijagram(m): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
It's obvious that the over hyped Lara isn't beautiful! OP is just playing games with your heads.

Don't quote me!
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Taiyescott(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
oSVGkq4:
More updates coming up soon, Pls forgive any Lil error u see, it only shows
that am human.

Did you change your moniker?
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Taiyescott(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
Naijagram:
It's obvious that the over hyped Lara isn't beautiful! OP is just playing games with your heads.

Don't quote me!
Am really sorry but I just had to quote u.. Just wanted to tell you, you look beautiful.. wink
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Kingsley10000: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2018
Naijagram:

Don't quote me!
babe there is something I would like to discuss with you
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Kesterkendra(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
louiskay:
https://www.nairaland.com/897685/share-sexiest-craziest-funniest-unforgettable/183#66274218

wonderful thread... make una check am out
I don't know how you came about this post but all the same "you deserve a beer" for this

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by julaion: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Naijagram:

Don't quote me!
i have seen her and her beauty is beyond description,and have had a chat with her,not toasting oh
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Taiyescott(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2018
julaion:

i have seen her and her beauty is beyond description,and have had a chat with her,not toasting oh

Me I still wan see her picz oo... Seeing is believing they say..

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by mzhorlah(f): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2018
update please

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Yahayablessing(f): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
MITCH U SEE SAY I NO TALK SINCE ABI, NO MAKE ME TALK COME FINISH WETIN YOU DON START OYA

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by seunadealn: 2:16am On Apr 15, 2018
Waoh, Emmerich09. I must confess your story made come out of my shell as an ardent silent reader, actually this is my first time of commenting on any post on nairaland within the last 4 years. This piece makes me feel like going back to my university and reapply for NYSC after 10 years (served in Kogi state, Batch A stream 2, 2008). You've got a talent with the pen bro, sharpen it up and hone it into a skill. Better dayz ahead

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Naijagram:

Don't quote me!
That is the last thing i would do dear... Truth be told Lara is a beauty.... Wait and see.... I will be finishing up this real life experience very soon.
Am sorry for being absent for a long time. I just finished serving some months ago and u know hw life is stressful after service... Thanks for the love everyone...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Naijagram:

Don't quote me!
That is the last thing i would do dear... Truth be told Lara is a beauty.... Wait and see.... I will be finishing up this real life experience very soon.
Am sorry for being absent for a long time. I just finished serving some months ago and u know hw life is stressful after service... Thanks for the love everyone......
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
seunadealn:
Waoh, Emmerich09. I must confess your story made come out of my shell as an ardent silent reader, actually this is my first time of commenting on any post on nairaland within the last 4 years. This piece makes me feel like going back to my university and reapply for NYSC after 10 years (served in Kogi state, Batch A stream 2, 2008). You've got a talent with the pen bro, sharpen it up and hone it into a skill. Better dayz ahead
Am honored bro.... Thanks so much for this.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Yahayablessing:
MITCH U SEE SAY I NO TALK SINCE ABI, NO MAKE ME TALK COME FINISH WETIN YOU DON START OYA
Lol don't mind me jawe am sorry, check my previous post. Am back!!!
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
mzhorlah:
update please
definitely... cool
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
julaion:

Lol thanks man...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Taiyescott:

Did you change your moniker?
dats not me...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dsimple:

wetin happen again Oga Mitch?
But on a serious note, you have been excellent in this right from the first chapter... .
when reading it, I'm always smiling in public, always carried away, imagining how the scenarios played out and most importantly, I always have the picture of our Lara in my memory........ at least with this your description, even a dullard should know her by now. .lol
nice writeup
Ghost mood deactivated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mitch is back... cool
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
prettyJoy22:
Wow what a lovely experience. Thanks for giving us an idea of what life in camp is like. Would be serving soon and I hope to have a nice time in camp.
Thanks Joy... You sure will...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Taiyescott:
I am really surprised the super story has not come to an end by now.. I have had to read from the beginning all the way here and I must say I have been enlightened the more about camping..
I applied to serve in delta and am really hoping I get posted dere..

My Emmarich please I know your busy, sha come and do the needful abeg..
on it....
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
julaion:

lmao you really funny... Nice one Bro
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
So when they started to perform it was all going well for a few minutes and then, the first 6 people in front made an obvious mistake and it ruined their performance, it was so bad that they couldn't recover from it through out their performance. So immediately I turned to William and said don't mess with the pros lol. He's face was like mushed potatoes. So the competition went on and the verious platoon performed well but in the end it was platoon 8 that came first, while my platoon came second, all in all it was good to watch.

Then after the results were called we all matched down to the Mami to celebrate our victory, we were at our favorite Guinness bar, and it was full to the brim, music playing, corpers dancing and having fun like there is no tomorrow. We were at our table and we were all having a great time with each other, laughing and teasing each other, but at the back of our minds we knew camp is less than 48 hours till shut down, so we made a promise from now on to make every minute count. So from dat moment we were up for anything I mean anything, we started drinking and munching on huge chunks of peppered chicken suya just to help beat down the alcohol level abit, Lara is not a huge drinker so she was just on her smirnoff level but this time it was the dark smirnoff, the alcohol level was just a bit uppernotch. But she was still very in control of what's going on around her, so mainly the drinking was for me and the guyz, so it got to a point where i said no more beer, normally am a vodka guy same as kizzo and William, so we ordered for a smirnoff vodka damn dat was where we knew we were drinking.

One of the things I like about the Mami which i will definitely miss is the atmosphere when it's getting dark, you know right from 3am when those annoying soldiers come to wake us up, down to the parade ground, down to the 5 hours annoying lectures, you feel like a slave, like you don't own yourself or the decision you make. But once it's 7 o'clock you feel this internal joy rushing through your vain cause you know you are free.... At least till 10pm. So we try as much as possible to make sure we make dat 3hours worth it. So were just talking about how life was going to be after this 3 weeks camping, where we all wished to be posted and all that, deep down I really wished that me, Lara and the guyz would get posted to the same place, but I knew that the chances were odd. But still I never let it kill my mood so I stood up and pulled Lara up and we started dancing, she understood wat I needed at that moment and she was there for me, we danced nd danced till dat yeye Boi kizzo pulled me out and started dancing with Lara, I sat down and watched nd it was fun. After some time it was getting late and we had to leave the Mami before they blow the bigle, so as usual we all walked out of the Mami I told the guyz I was going to meet up with them in the hostel. I took Lara to our favorite spot under the huge tree and when we got there, we saw so many people who were also there, couples all loved up under the same tree.
I took her to a spot where there wasn't much ppl nd we both sat down, and started talking about how crazy the night was, hw we drank the whole bottle of vodka and didn't get drunk. We talked about how amazing it has been so far and I told her how grateful I was to have walked up to her the first time I laid my eyes on her, she smiled and was also sad at the same time, there was this awkward silence for about a minute we both knew the chances of getting posted to the same place was little but I calm her down and told her that, once we are in this delta state no matter how big, long or wide it is that we must always make time to see each other. Hearing this words from me she was consoled and she believed in me and that's all I needed. Than while talking we were just hearing lips clutching, tongue sucking nd strong body movements going on very close to us, you need to see this guy and girl, they didn't care about us being there, they were just busy doing things that made me and Lara also felt like doing things too lol. We just laughed it out a bit and suddenly started looking at each other, no words were said to each other, we were just looking deeply into each other eyes, her ever glowing beautiful eyes. My mind was once again racing, blood pumping through my heart like I was about having a cardiac arrest, my plams sweating I knew I had to kiss her with all the love I could muster. Right there I had to be the man, so I held her jaw line up i little our eyes still glued to each other and I kissed her like I will never kiss again, she kissed me back and her lips were so soft and sweet, it was like nothing have ever felt before. I couldn't get enough of it, she broke the kiss and smiled then I held her tightly and gave her a round 2 this time we were both lost I swear if dey pick pocket me at that moment I won't even know cuz i was gone...

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
We were still enjoying the softness and warmth of each other's lips when a yeye soldier decided to blow the bigle for night out, mehn you need to see the huge sigh on people's lips, corpers were angry. Then from one dark corner a guy shouted we just have a day left to go in camp why can't they allow us to enjoy ourselves for once!
Then from no where another guy shouted we no dey go anywhere, mehn you see in this life ehn ppl have things they always wanted to say about things but they just needed someone to say it first and then they would back up the person. That was how the crazy evening started ooo see corpers continued doing what they were doing in different corners ignoring the bigle, in my mind I knew something was about to go wrong that night but I didn't care, I was ready.
Then the bigle was blown again for the 5th time nobody even bulged, then we saw like 6 soldiers coming towards our direction and Lara quickly held me and said mitch let's go I looked at her with rage in my eyes and said bby chill, we will give this soldiers a hard time tonight even if it's the last thing we do....

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
samsam69:
Enjoying the story so far, is this the end mitch? And can you let's see your pics together...
updated

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.