Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,426 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (156414 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by elvisino112: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
yeah commando , how about okowa , solomon , etc. Okowa was my best among all though

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
elvisino112:
yeah commando , how about okowa , solomon , etc. Okowa was my best among all though
Lol okowa the ginger master, corpers liked him so much, Solomon was my Platoon commander very funny man, he can talk for Africa.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
After taking our bath we went to the restaurant to have our breakfast, after eating we were leaving the Mami market there she was, looking all freshen up, as beautiful as the morning sun. I said Kizzo have seen her, he looked over my shoulder and saw her too, then I say today Na today guyz we go see later den I started walking towards her direction. She was at a distance so i was thinking, Wat am i going to say to her, Wat if she subs me like the other guy yesterday, Wat I she didn't even look at me. Then I summon courage afterall am not looking bad myself so I started walking a bit faster, then I saw her taking pictures with her phone thru the front cam and I was a bit relieved Cuz I knew she was in a good mood. I was a bit closer to her but she didn't see me coming, then I said you are not looking bad in dat posture you know, she was shocked a bit bt managed to say thanks, then I gained more courage and said am Mitchel but you can me Mitch then she said am Omolara nd I said it's a pleasure meeting you Lara Hop you don't mind me calling you dat, she smiled nd said it's cool. There was an awkward silence for like 5 seconds we were looking at each other with so much intrigue then I broke the silence nd said Hop you remembered me? She said no nd I said the guy that came up to you to ask where he could make a photocopy on our first day in camp, she was Ohh you and I said yes me, den I noticed she was a bit more relaxed and I was getting comfortable too, there was something about Lara which I couldn't figure out dat day but deep inside me I knew there was more to her beneath the eyes. There's this feeling I get when am with her a feeling that makes me forget about all myself worries and difficulties, she has dis brown beautiful eyes that when I stare into it I feel like am being loved, her body is something else, from her well shaped boobs down to her flat stomach, down to her well crafted waist and backside and her shiny legs. There was never a dull moment with her. From that moment we met we just clicked nd we weren't separated till the end of camp till dis moment, so after getting to know each other a little bit, I told her Hop she doesn't mind going for a walk with me and she said it's cool, we were walking nd talking, I was cracking her up nd she was laughing so hard, I so much like the way she laughs exposing her well adorable set of white teeths. I noticed as we were walking guyz were just looking at her nd I felt good being with her dat moment Cuz she's really fun to be with, after walking around for a while the afternoon biggle was blown nd we had to go to our various Platoon. I failed to mention that have done my registration more than half way thru nd I have gotten my state code number which ended with 3,that means I am in Platoon 3 funny enough she was also in Platoon 3 so this made things a lot easier for me to converse with her and build a strong bond that lasted even after camp. This is where the main story starts with my dear Lara... Stay put guyz...

5 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Greycious(m): 6:06am On Feb 28, 2017
Op, I can relate with all what u have said here.
Repping Obi of Issele uku hostel 16B stream1, 5Platoon, Okowa platoon cheesy
I heard okowa was in Platoon 4 during stream 2 dho

Delta is very big, I tried as much as possible to get enough contacts in camp but all what camp has joined together, PPA always puts asunder.

During my time, d first registration I did was at maami cheesy had to sign up at palm wine joint and fayrouz stand.

Chai I miss camp, I also miss my camp gf o.
I miss 5 platoon, 5alive, Okowa platoon.... Chai dat soldier get morale ehn. Always telling us 'something must kill a man'

With enough money to flex, camp will be fun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sly3(m): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2017
Nice write-up OP, i enjoyed every bit of it nd rili lukn forward 2 d rest of d story. I'm a 17A PCM reppin FUT MX. I'ld like to know abt posting 2 PPAs and wat i kandu 2 get my desired organization. btw whr whr u posted nd hv u resumed

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Dusby: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
"coopers! if i stand up from hia, we will meet dia" in camp commandant's voice

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Dusby: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
in PRO's voice "lets appreciate our ..." (complete d statement)

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Chudichu(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dusby:
"coopers! if i stand up from hia, we will meet dia" in camp commandant's voice
Camp commandant
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by boyka24: 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
keep it on man....ur guys dey enjoy u

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:26am On Mar 01, 2017
Dusby:
in PRO's voice "lets appreciate our ..." (complete d statement)
Own... Dat woman can talk for Africa ehn...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:28am On Mar 01, 2017
sly3:
Nice write-up OP, i enjoyed every bit of it nd rili lukn forward 2 d rest of d story. I'm a 17A PCM reppin FUT MX. I'ld like to know abt posting 2 PPAs and wat i kandu 2 get my desired organization. btw whr whr u posted nd hv u resumed
was posted to sapele, in the heart of the town, abt ppa it is when you are in camp you can runs it, find a legit source, ask questions you will surely find ur Way...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Greycious:
Op, I can relate with all what u have said here.
Repping Obi of Issele uku hostel 16B stream1, 5Platoon, Okowa platoon cheesy
I heard okowa was in Platoon 4 during stream 2 dho

Delta is very big, I tried as much as possible to get enough contacts in camp but all what camp has joined together, PPA always puts asunder.

During my time, d first registration I did was at maami cheesy had to sign up at palm wine joint and fayrouz stand.

Chai I miss camp, I also miss my camp gf o.
I miss 5 platoon, 5alive, Okowa platoon.... Chai dat soldier get morale ehn. Always telling us 'something must kill a man'

With enough money to flex, camp will be fun.
yeah he was placed in Platoon 4 dis tym around and they did very well, you are right bro delta state is very big with 25 local governments so the chances of you and your guyz or your girlfriend to be posted to the same place is very low, except you work it. I had so many friends in camp bt can u believe not even one was posted to the same place as me, so it's dat crazy, Camp was fun in the end nd it is when you are about to leave Dats when u start missing it. So catch your fun while it lasts...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:35am On Mar 01, 2017
sly3:
Thanks bro yea I just resumed..
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:02am On Mar 01, 2017
So we went over for the afternoon parade and I was filled with inner joy knowing she was in the same Platoon as i, and I think she felt the same way too. So we were out standing in the hot sun when our Platoon commander solomon came nd started giving us orientation, he talked about so many things nd it was cool I really liked the man. When he was done our Platoon leader came out nd said there will be different activities in camp nd we should all pick one to engage in, there was football, volleyball for the girls, matching and so on, so I wrote my name down on the football list nd Lara wrote her name on the volleyball list. So after some talks we all went to our different sections, I started juggling the ball with the guyz, and she went with the girls to the volleyball court, and after a few hours of non stop practice the day was getting dark so we had to round up. While all dis was going on I still haven't collected her number yet, so after the practice I looked around for her but couldn't find her and I knew it was going to be hard since I don't have her number yet, den I told myself the next time I see her it's gonna be the first thing I would do, so I went back to the hostel took my bath the guyz were already waiting for me so we went over to the Mami to cool our nerves after a hectic day. I took a very chilled Guinness and after dat I ordered for my food and when I finished eating I gisted the guyz how my day went nd it was all Gud. When we were drinking I noticed a girl sitting not far from me with a guy, she's dark and very attractive with good qualities and I noticed she has been steering at me for some time in a more seductive manner. But she was with a guy who I believed brought her out to chill bt she seems not to care, she was just famzing me and I wanted to play with her head a little, I called the serving girl and told her to give them another double round of Wat they were drinking nd told them the bill is on me, when the drink landed on their table and she serving girl pointed at me being responsible for the drinks Mehn you had to see the look on the girls face, it was like she was still in school nd they brought her a copy of her first semester results with all A's. While the look on the guyz face was like dat of a grounded okro, he was furious he stood up and started walking towards me and Damn this guy was tall nd builded...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:21am On Mar 01, 2017
Immediately he stood up and started coming to our direction, Kizzo is a very observant guy, he already knew wat was going on nd knew Wat might happen next, in my mind I was like Mehn me wey don dey play ball tire if dis guy punch me ehn Na camp clinic straight ooo. He came nd said guy Wetin be dat one wey you just do so? You wan mess me up in front of my girl abi, you tink say Na only you get money for camp wey you go dey show ur self up and down. He kept on talking and me dat was a little bit scared before started getting angry nd Kizzo noticed it, and said Mitch cool down Na noise he dey make nd he was like Na noise I dey make Abi you go I didn't even allow him complete the statement i stood up and dazed him a hot slap, pushed him back a little and ordered him out of the bar, as if say Na my papa get am. Surprisingly I didn't know where dat moral or courage came from he was shocked too and dis guy was taller and bigger than me. He left in a hurry with out even talking to his girlfriend or so I thought, after a few seconds Kizzo and guyz in the bar started hailing me, guy u sabi joor, Dat guy too dey feel himself because he get small chest Abi, guy u get mouth, and I started feeling myself and told the girl to come join us and she gladly did. It was later she told me dat the guy is not her boyfriend dat he has been bothering her, well Dats not my business I already have a girl who has my heart already. But that day was lit Mehn I slept like a champ Lol...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Engrcharlesid(m): 4:36am On Mar 01, 2017
fire ..ooooooooonnnnn
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Dickson25(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2017
Mehn... I dey enjoy the gist abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Dickson25(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2017
Abeg gist on

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ped007(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Guys!!!
Frankly speaking, I pray never to 'fall' my fellow guy hand in public cos of a 'bit*h'...
That was so wrong... The 'two-two both of una f-up' sha (in my Warri pple language)...
Nice gist (learning how to maintain myself in camp)

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by MrOreo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
ped007:
Guys!!!
Frankly speaking, I pray never to 'fall' my fellow guy hand in public cos of a 'bit*h'...
That was so wrong... The 'two-two both of una f-up' sha (in my Warri pple language)...
I agree with you bro, it's not worth it. Babe wey go still leave you after every every.
I'm sure that's not the last time he'll hear from the guy tho...

8 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by waywardpikin: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
ped007:
Guys!!!

I agree with your position on falling a fellow guy's hand in public over a bit*h. Soooo not cool.

Nice story tho. Following.

6 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by badinfluence: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
You said you were on plain clothes in camp till the second week? Now you said you slapped a guy at mami in camp?.. Wow nysc rules must have really changed from when i served. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
badinfluence:
You said you were on plain clothes in camp till the second week? Now you said you slapped a guy at mami in camp?.. Wow nysc rules must have really changed from when i served. undecided
if I was told I was going to lay my hands on anyone in camp, I will rebuke it. I did not know where dat spirit came from, probably the guy has been messing up nd I was used by nature to calm his head down. Nd it did calm him down.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
ped007:
Guys!!!
you are right bro, but that particular guy thinks he can do whatever he wants and gets away with it, Dats why i did it, although it was wrong but it felt right lol.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ped007(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Emmerich09:
you are right bro, but that particular guy thinks he can do whatever he wants and gets away with it, Dats why i did it, although it was wrong but it felt right lol.
Lol...
Maybe the 'bottles' took charge abi
cool cool

5 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Emmerich09:
Immediately he stood up and started coming to our direction, Kizzo is a very observant guy, he already knew wat was going on nd knew Wat might happen next, in my mind I was like Mehn me wey don dey play ball tire if dis guy punch me ehn Na camp clinic straight ooo. He came nd said guy Wetin be dat one wey you just do so? You wan mess me up in front of my girl abi, you tink say Na only you get money for camp wey you go dey show ur self up and down. He kept on talking and me dat was a little bit scared before started getting angry nd Kizzo noticed it, and said Mitch cool down Na noise he dey make nd he was like Na noise I dey make Abi you go I didn't even allow him complete the statement i stood up and dazed him a hot slap, pushed him back a little and ordered him out of the bar, as if say Na my papa get am. Surprisingly I didn't know where dat moral or courage came from he was shocked too and dis guy was taller and bigger than me. He left in a hurry with out even talking to his girlfriend or so I thought, after a few seconds Kizzo and guyz in the bar started hailing me, guy u sabi joor, Dat guy too dey feel himself because he get small chest Abi, guy u get mouth, and I started feeling myself and told the girl to come join us and she gladly did. It was later she told me dat the guy is not her boyfriend dat he has been bothering her, well Dats not my business I already have a girl who has my heart already. But that day was lit Mehn I slept like a champ Lol...
hehehe well this aspect i suspect small fiction.....

6 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
oseka101:
hehehe well this aspect i suspect small fiction.....
Nah bro anything you read here is 100% true Cuz it happend, that's why am sharing with you guyz...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
So the next day we woke up by 3am went to the mami and took our bath, then came back to the hostel to get dressed. We have understood the routine of the soldiers so before they come and start displaying and showing themselves, we would already be strolling down to the parade ground, so we got to the parade ground, I went to my Platoon, William is in Platoon 5 while Kizzo is in Platoon 9 so we went to our different platoons. So after the morning prayers the (OBS) ORIENTATION BROADCASTING SERVICE were doing the normal announcement, so after dat we were told to wait by our Platoon commander Solomon so while waiting, I felt a very sweet soft touch on my hands and when I looked it was Lara, Mehn my body just begin dey sweet me like say dey add sugar inside drip give me. She was so soft and sweet looking beautiful as ever, and she said hey Mitch good morning and I replied, while we were talking peeps were just looking at us Cuz she doesn't really flow with guyz dat much in camp. So before she could say anything I brought out my phone and said Lara you know dis camp is very big and I can't be looking for you up and down as if you are owing me money, so Hop you don't mind me getting ur number, she looked at me smiled nd input her digit and gave me back my phone. In my mind I was like yeah stage one concluded, after solomon finished talking we were thru so I asked her to join me to have breakfast but she declined I pressured but she said no, bt I wasn't surprised I wasn't expecting her to jump on the offer like dat, plus she's a classy girl who likes buying her chow herself . So me and my guyz went to eat and after that we went over to finish our registration, collected our kaki, white short and tops, jungle boots nd tennis shoes. After that we went to the tailor to adjust them Cuz dey were oversize we did dat nd went back to the hostel to chill. I later called her to know how she was doing and to know if she had eaten, den I slept till when it was tym for the afternoon parade.

6 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hmmmm nice write up .. Your story is full of uncertainties which is very good.... grin

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
oseka101:
Hmmmm nice write up .. Your story is full of uncertainties which is very good.... grin
Thanks bro...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:24am On Mar 03, 2017
I felt a soft soft tap on my legs and Wen I opened my eyes it was Kizzo telling me the afternoon bigle has been blown, so I got up washed my face put on my jungle boots nd we headed out to the parade ground. We got there and separated as usual then I went over to chill at the back with some guyz, not up to ten minutes I saw her coming looking all set up with her sun shades on because the sun was hot. There's something about Lara each tym I see her I feel a deep rush inside me, I just wanna be with her Cuz she's worth being with, there's something about Lagos tushed girls, I mean the real Lagos tushed girls not the ones forming to be tushed. There's a way she carries herself, she has this lady kinda carriage which I like so much and she walks in a very classy way. So she saw me and walked towards where I was wit the guyz greated them and smacked me a Lil nd we both smiled and I said hope u slept well Cuz she likes to sleep ehn, nd I use to tease her about it Cuz there was a day we were in one of those long five hours boring lectures nd she was so tired dat she slept off close to me. So all of a sudden I saw an NYSC official coming with a guy, the guy was holding a white paper in his hands, it had don't sleep during lectures written on it so I did not see them on time I would have told her to sit up. But it was too late the man caught a guy sleeping then gave him the paper to look for the next person sleeping nd give it to the person, unluckily it was my Lara they came nd woke her up she was so far gone and he gave her the paper to go round nd look for the next person sleeping nd give it out. Lucky for her there was a guy comfortably sleeping on a chair and she went to him woke him up and handed the paper to him. She came back looking all sleepy and sweating and I just couldn't help but to laugh hard and she give me a naughty spank. So Wen I said Hop u slept well she just remembered that day and laughed, Lara is a very good geh as she used to call herself, she's very lively, easy going, respectful and loving. All these qualities are Wat I enjoyed while in camp with her and I on the other hand Haba I get qualities too Na, I was very caring, loving, looking out for her, making her laugh in the best way I can Cuz she likes to have a good laugh nd I give it to her for free, all in all we were good together and we looked good together. After the afternoon parade I called her and told her I wanted her to meet up with my friends and she said no probs, so I called Kizzo and William and they were very delighted that they will be meeting her officially, so I took her across the field nd we sat down under the tree I told Kizzo where we were he came I introduced him to Lara and vice versa, they kicked off nd started talking immediately Kizzo my crazy friend started cracking her up so she was laughing and I like hearing her laugh . Moments later William came nd I did the same thing nd it was all good they liked her, nd she gave William a name she calls him cutie Cuz he's a cute guy but hight messed him up a little bt it didn't matter. So we were all gisting and having a good time, then we took a stroll nd it was getting dark and I invited Lara to come join us at the Mami that night nd guess what...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Macjayboy(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2017
More now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.