Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (156178 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by stanvesco(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Emmerich09:
Silent readers.... I need ur comments o it just feels like am the only one here, any questions you are free to ask.... Don't be a stranger...

I must confess you wrote beautifully and you would make a good playwright!!.
You should have ended earlier and bowed out more gracefully!!.
Anywaysssss
Awesome job....
I follow Dem go Instagram too oooooo....
Kudos to u n ur goon!!
Best of life in advance...
From
An Avid Reader.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by julaion: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rapsodee:
lolz...thanks boss smiley

It was after I got those pictures that I understood that "with determination we can actually find our way to success irrespective of the situation" ..i was determined to see the Omolara ,so after much research I finally got them. grin
i was the first to see her and event watch her video post on facebook,the girl is dem beautiful

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Alexiz101(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
OK after following this tread I hurriedly went to the last page to see the over rated omoLARA
Well she is beautiful no doubt but sincerely the OP overrated her. I can't compare her to even the girl I dated in my final year in school .Thw girl is way more beautiful than omolara. All the same. I wish you two best of luck.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Naijagram(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2018
[quotej

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rapsodee:

Since the op has refused to answer..
Ladies and gentlemen, these are the pics of our beautiful omolara
But Op and all of you must appreciate my investigative and searching skills oo...it was not easy.
Damn you found her.. At long last u shouldn't have done dis bro.... But u already did..
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kesterkendra:
I don't know who you are, but you deserve some accolades.. To the omolara abi laura girl, she try but I was expecting one kind half cast.. Now I know the reason op couldn't upload her pics. Looking at this babe, she has chopped op's money and used him as a "lean on brother" in camp.. I'm sure she ran back to her real boyfriend immediately after nysc... And to this guy that found these pics, how did you do it? You sure say u no be witch??
Lol like seriously u sat down and thought about all dis in ur head.... Damn not all guyz are pawns okay.... Plus Lara is not like dat, far from it actually.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hello everyone that has been following this thread right from the beginning up till now, I must thank you for reading, commenting and wanting me to continue this thread. I was suprised when I started getting calls from unknown people telling me they got my number from nairaland and I should come and continue wat i started, I felt really good I won't lie despite the fact that have been away for so long. You guyz kept on calling, texting, like several guyz watsapp me telling me to come finish up, a certain guy wanted just one last update.

I must say am very sorry for staying away so long which has resulted to some people doubting my story, some said am a scam, some said it's all a lie, a guy even said Lara just used me in camp and dumped me, but non of you really cared enough to ask why or wat is the reason I refused to post her pics! I posted my Pic, kizzo's and Williams pics. Seriously I wasn't happy seeing all those nasty comments from those people in particular, I know I didn't do well for staying away dis long but trust me it has nothing to do with Lara, sometimes life just happens you get caught up with things and need to strive hard and move ahead in life, for those of you still serving after ur service u would know wat am talking about.

I didn't intend to write, I have never written any story of this sort before, Lara inspired me to write, after some days of meeting her I knew she's special nd one day in the room I thought to myself why don't I document my day to day activities in camp, I told her about it nd she said it's cool, dats how i started. I never knew anyone would read it and liked it, wen I started posting it here, you guyz inspired me more and that's how the journey started.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Yeah I get it, some of you said she's pretty but not dat pretty dat I overhyped her, but you should understand that beauty isn't just in the big boobs or the backside or the pretty face, true beauty goes way beyond those things, thru beauty comes from the heart. You feel it, you sense it, you know it. I hope some of you will understand. Once again am sorry for staying away this long but it wasn't intentional.

So a guy finally dig deep nd found her pictures and posted them, hop you all are satisfied now, he wasn't supposed to but yeah he did it anyways...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
I won't be able to write all that is left in the story but I will summarize and let you guyz know how it all went down... Y'all deserves to know...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
We were all still at Mami trying to get things in place for our last night in camp, like drinks, splifs, hookers, reservations and all, so we were finally done nd everything was ready we looked at ourselves and I said nice one guyz. Just as we were about heading out of the Mami i saw dami, you guyz remembered her right. Immediately I looked away like I didn't see her hoping she won't see me and if she did, hoping she won't call me. Then it happened.... Mitch..... Mitch... I was like damn I turned nd looked she came running and was all up in my face, I told d guyz to chill for me.

She was like mitch haba naw since you just locked up and u didn't call me again, in my mind I was like call you ke after wat u did the last time. I said damy wats up u know how it is in camp now, no tym before you know a day has gone nd all dat, she said okay naw I understand so how's tonight going to be now you know it's our last night in camp, wat do you have planned? I looked over at my guyz and said damy you know wat my guys are waiting for me nd I can't keep dem waiting, I reached out to my phone brought her number out showed her nd said, don't worry damy I will give you a call wen it's time, she was so happy next thing I heard was mitchy can I bring my girlfriends along? I put up a fake smile nd said if you want to dear...

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
I left her and caught up with the guyz told dem wat just happened nd we just laughed about it and kizzo said but mitch you will call her right I looked at him and said call who? We all laughed even more. Time is ticking and we needed to head back to the hostel to arrange ourselves for the night and also tomorrow morning being our last morning in camp, we got to the hostel nd I was going through my things, throwing some things out that have out served its purpose and generally arranging my bag. It was past 5pm nd we were just chilling in the room guyz were just talking about their little experiences they have had since they got into camp, either with the soldiers, nysc officials, or the girls lol. There was just this lively atmosphere in the room, some of us may be posted to the same place, some far away, some are relocating nd we might never see each other ever again, so that moment was special for the guyz nd I was glad we observed it. So after chilling nd reminiscing together it was evening already, all over there was just this vibe in the air dat makes you feel like you can do anything you want cuz it's the last day, we cared less about the soldiers or even the nysc officials. We quickly rush down nd took our bath dat evening got dressed and freshen up for the night, I was tired of the white and white already and like I said there's dis feeling dat makes you feel you can do watever you want, so instead of my all white, I brought out my black crazy Jeans, a white shoe, a white top nd a black cap to go with it, wen I was fully dressed kizzo looked at me and said see dis nigga oh, you think we will just stand by nd watch you steal the show form us? Williams you can wear ur white and white oh as for me am done with it already, I just dey laugh and I was like wear wat u want bro but if dey catch us don't say I came up with the idea oh. Immediately they both changed to something more guy man like lol. So we were all well dressed up for the night and i put a call through to the bar guy in Mami asking him if everything was ready and he assured me it's on point, then I asked him if the place is getting filled up he said just a little, cuz I don't like going to things like dat too early so I told him once the atmosphere is ripe enough he should give me a call and he affirmed.

I heard kizzo making a few calls nd from wat i can hear he's definitely talking to some girls which one of dem happens to be ladi one of he's camp date, I heard him telling her to come with some of her friends and dis ladi girl as her name goes has a very large backyard behind her, and so does her friends. It's just like dey selected themselves in camp, 3 friends with a bright future behind dem, I was like kizzo pls tell me it's ladi u just finished talking to nd he said yes, I just gave him an evil smile cuz I know does girls dey are the definition of badness... Watch out.... Few hours to go....

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ahhhhhhh guy you heartless!!!

Weytin happen for just two weeks

Take how many years take write..

But in all Sha welcome back bro... Good to know you're okay

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by JezCalMeJay(m): 5:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Emmerich09:
I left her and caught up with the guyz told dem wat just happened nd we just laughed about it and kizzo said but mitch you will call her right I looked at him and said call who? We all laughed even more. Time is ticking and we needed to head back to the hostel to arrange ourselves for the night and also tomorrow morning being our last morning in camp, we got to the hostel nd I was going through my things, throwing some things out that have out served its purpose and generally arranging my bag. It was past 5pm nd we were just chilling in the room guyz were just talking about their little experiences they have had since they got into camp, either with the soldiers, nysc officials, or the girls lol. There was just this lively atmosphere in the room, some of us may be posted to the same place, some far away, some are relocating nd we might never see each other ever again, so that moment was special for the guyz nd I was glad we observed it.

Applause, bro I believe everything, my own experience plenty full basket sef too grin grin

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
KingLinglee:
Ahhhhhhh guy you heartless!!!

Weytin happen for just two weeks

Take how many years take write..

But in all Sha welcome back bro... Good to know you're okay
strong words bro... Anyways am back to finish wat I started........
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
JezCalMeJay:

Applause, bro I believe everything, my own experience plenty full basket sef too grin grin
Thanks bro....
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
William has always liked this uche girl from his platoon she's beautiful, good body, brown eyes, fair in complexion, she's like an half cast. You know dat kinda girl dat draw attention everywhere she goes.... Exactly dats the kinda girl uche is nd William my main G was really into her, he has tried nd tried but uche is just not stable, she will chill with William today and he won't see her till d next 4 days dat kinda shii. I personally told William to lock up about her and look for someone else dat likes him the same way but mehn my guy was so much into her. He met someone else tho but he's mind was still with uche, dat evening I heard him calling her and by the looks of it am sure she won't turn up for my guy. Nd William is a very very cool dude, never a dull moment with him, and I decided I won't let the night be uneventful for him.

It was past 7 we were all dressed just hanging out in the hostel wen Lara called to ask me wats up nd I told her we were all ready nd will be moving out soon nd she said she's almost ready too. So I told her once she's ready she should just flash me and I will come pick her up infront of her hostel and she agreed.

By this time the whole camp was in a frenzy notice everywhere, guyz getting ready to spend to stupor in Mami, there is this guy he's very fair in complexion, hes always with his crew of guyz and girls nd they are well known in camp too, he's in my platoon but we don't talk, he shows off too much and over does things, so I just locked up, we see in Mami every day he knows am a regular there, we chill at the same bar but don't talk, I guess he tot I will make the move to be friends with him but nah am cool with ma niggas already, there's this unique thing about friends bring 3 in number it's just dope so I liked it dat way.

So while chilling kizzo said mitch wats up naw hw dis night go be? I was like the night go lit up now he smiled and said no I mean between you and Lara I looked at him and smiled. He said mitch I know u really into dis beb and he's my advice, this night is going to be crazy from what am seeing nd I know you, i don't want you to drink too much and let the night pass you by, I want you to take Lara to a cool place so you guyz can have time for yourselves, remember it's the last night in camp, tomorrow you both might be posted far far away from each other, I was like guy calm down everywhere go good. But deep down I thought kizzo has a point tho I need to take her to a cool place nd let's reaffirm ourselves dat no matter wat happens tomorrow we will always be there for each other. I told him thanks and also begged him to not allow me drunk too much... Oh dear I really did... Nd he said he got my back.

Soon I got a call from the bar guy telling me the place is almost filled up nd some corpers are even trying to take our reserved tables, I was like watttttt just hold off pls I will be there soon, immediately I told the guyz nd they weren't pleased to hear the news, I called Lara and she said she's ready I told her to start walking down to the gate I will be waiting for her there. Kizzo called ladi nd she said they were close to the Mami already he told them to wait that we will meet them up, William called Mike nd he's guy, and they said they have been waiting for our call, he told them to meet us at the entrance of Mami.....

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:09am On Sep 26, 2018
We went straight to Lara's hostel gate to wait for her, we were there waiting for like 10 minutes when I saw dem coming... She's being accompanied with one fine azz beb like dat, even me never see dat beb with her before... She came to nd gave me a 360 degrees hug nd my body reacted like cheeeei...... Damn she let go nd introduced us all to her friend as kemi a yoruba girl. Immediately I knew dis girl is for William haba by guy no go dull for the night nw. So I quickly pulled Lara to a corner nd asked if kemi has a date for the night nd she said no dat she's single for the night, I begged her to help me hook dem up nd she agreed, she went to kemi talked to her for like a fricken minute nd it's done, just like dat kemi went to meet William and I was like gaddamn everybody needs somebody .... Lol

So I held Lara hand in hand, William was with kemi and kizzo was longing to meet ladi and her crew in Mami, as we were approaching the entrance of Mami we saw Mike and his guy with two bebs I was like okay today na today, dey joined us, as we continued entering Mami kizzo saw ladi and her crew looking all sweet, if u see the joy in kizzos face ehn it was epic, they joined us nd we continued going, as we were still going to our favorite spot for the night, I heard my name from behind as I turned nd looked it was the Babcock guy mark with this big boobs girl and I was like dis night just got lit... He met up with us nd we all shook hands then he handed a bag to me I opened up nd wat My eyes saw was............ If you know you definitely know......

As we were approaching the bar ehn if you see all eyes on us, we were like the Barcelona squad that won the 2010/2011 uefa champions league final.... It was epic it was like we have not been in camp for 3 weeks, it was like we just came to celebrate the last night of camp with dem... I was hand in hand with the most beautiful girl in camp, William was with kemi, kizzo was a man amongst ladies ladi nd Co, Mark was with miss boobsy, then Mike nd he's friend was the dem girls. We were just matching so strategically in line with the alignment of our body structure...we walked in nd all eyes on us, the bar guy came nd said bros mitch abeg u no go vex for me oh I don dey beg dem say this table dey reserved for you but dem no hear me. I was like guy wat is wrong with you naw I booked this table more than 4 hours ago nd now you telling me some people have taken over it, for wat naw, kizzo saw my anger and was calming me down, by this time I didn't even know the guyz dat took over the table, so kizzo asked the girls to wait at the entrance so we could go further inside to find out who they where, I and the guyz went in with the bar guy nd to my suprise it was the light complexion guy and his crew, the one dat is in my platoon dat we don't talk, cuz I don't like he's ways. Immediately I saw him I was like haba naw not this guy, I have managed to avoid you for almost 3 weeks now so you won't spoil my last rodeo in camp.... We approached them and the bar guy calmly told them bros na the guys wey the table dey reserved for be this. The fair guy looked up saw me and was suprised as I was also suprised to see him....

I wanted to speak to them with all the anger in my head cuz they were told the table has been taken but they still sat down anyways, kizzo halted me moved a step closer and hailed them, they didn't even respond he went on to tell them this is our table and we have reserved it since noon. One of dem arrogantly said guy we no meet any soul for here wen we enter so no think say we go move an inch, they continued talking nd exchanging words, I stood there thinking these guyz don't know hw hard have tried in putting all this together and they won't ruin it for me hell no, not wen i have a dozen of pretty girls waiting outside.

I looked at the fair guy he was looking at me, I moved forward told kizzo to calm down, nd everyone was calm them I put my bargaining skills to work. I started this way... Listen we are all guys here nd I believe we are all here to catch fun and make good memories of tonight, I see no reason why we should quarrel of this issue, I came here with my guyz in the afternoon nd reserved this 4 tables cuz this is our last night in camp nd I wanted everything to go as planned, so I was so suprised when the bar guy called me to tell me our table has been taken nd am here with my guys and girl friends waiting outside. So this is wat i can do for you guyz I will give you guyz 2 tables while we take 2 tables and get more chairs to go with it, you guyz can move ur tables dat way while we retain our original position. Dat same arrogant guy stood up nd said no way that they won't move no where, as he was about to continue talking the fair guy to my surprise told him to lock up nd sit down.

He looked at me and said have been noticing you for a while now, despite the fact that we are in the same platoon and don't talk but you seem like a cool headed guy that knows wat he wants nd keeps he's head down to get it.. Above all I respect that nd for dat reason I nd my guyz will move but not as far as u want tho, we will just be by the corner so we can keep an eye on each other, hop dat works for you? I walked to him shook he's hands and said yeah dat works for me thanks.

The waitresses came nd took two tables away but not far from us, so we weren't far from each other. I quickly walked out nd apologize to the girls, Lara was already getting angry and was asking me wat happened I told her she will get to know later. So finally we were all sited together, with Lara by my side, kemi with William, kizzo with ladi and her crew, Mark nd boobsy lol and Mike with he's guy nd their girls. The night had just begun nd since have been here have never seen so much people at once in Mani, it was like a wedding ceremony of a very important personality. The girls were looking top notch, the guyz were looking sharp and there's this joy in the air as well as sadness cuz it's almost over...

Kizzo called the bar guy to take the orders of the ladies first and he as he started with kemi she said I would like a bottle of malt pls, immediately I heard dat I said wat malt nah, everyone on this table is going hard tonight, no malt, no soft drinks of any kind, it's hard core night nd they all laughed and agreed but I could see the fair in kemi's eyes.... I guess she's not a drinker.... I guess we will find out..... I called the guy nd told him guy flood this table with vodka, Andre, and Jack Daniel's with ice and cranberry.... Kizzo looked at me nd Said guy we are going all in tonight but not you, remember wat I told you earlier about Lara and I affirmed. Mark was already rolling up tons of spilfs, they brought in shisha and the table was getting filled up already...

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by 9jayes: 12:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Naijagram(m): 12:36am On Sep 26, 2018
Emmerich09:
We went straight to Lara's hostel gate to wait for her, we were there waiting for like 10 minutes when I saw dem coming... She's being accompanied with one fine azz beb like dat, even me never see dat beb with her before... She came to nd gave me a 360 degrees hug nd my body reacted like cheeeei...... Damn she let go nd introduced us all to her friend as kemi a yoruba girl. Immediately I knew dis girl is for William haba by guy no go dull for the night nw. So I quickly pulled Lara to a corner nd asked if kemi has a date for the night nd she said no dat she's single for the night, I begged her to help me hook dem up nd she agreed, she went to kemi talked to her for like a fricken minute nd it's done, just like dat kemi went to meet William and I was like gaddamn everybody needs somebody .... Lol

So I held Lara hand in hand, William was with kemi and kizzo was longing to meet ladi and her crew in Mami, as we were approaching the entrance of Mami we saw Mike and his guy with two bebs I was like okay today na today, dey joined us, as we continued entering Mami kizzo saw ladi and her crew looking all sweet, if u see the joy in kizzos face ehn it was epic, they joined us nd we continued going, as we were still going to our favorite spot for the night, I heard my name from behind as I turned nd looked it was the Babcock guy mark with this big boobs girl and I was like dis night just got lit... He met up with us nd we all shook hands then he handed a bag to me I opened up nd wat My eyes saw was............ If you know you definitely know......

As we were approaching the bar ehn if you see all eyes on us, we were like the Barcelona squad that won the 2010/2011 uefa champions league final.... It was epic it was like we have not been in camp for 3 weeks, it was like we just came to celebrate the last night of camp with dem... I was hand in hand with the most beautiful girl in camp, William was with kemi, kizzo was a man amongst ladies ladi nd Co, Mark was with miss boobsy, then Mike nd he's friend was the dem girls. We were just matching so strategically in line with the alignment of our body structure...we walked in nd all eyes on us, the bar guy came nd said bros mitch abeg u no go vex for me oh I don dey beg dem say this table dey reserved for you but dem no hear me.

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:49am On Sep 26, 2018
Naijagram:

Hmmm
yeah this is it... The moment y'all been waiting for!!!
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by shotin(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2018
Emmerich09:
Lol like seriously u sat down and thought about all dis in ur head.... Damn not all guyz are pawns okay.... Plus Lara is not like dat, far from it actually.
hello emmerich09, i am a silent reader on your post for quite awhile now, you deserve a lot of accolades for your story, i pray i also find that lady that will inspire me... All the best bro... And one more thing, she is beautiful...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
shotin:
hello emmerich09, i am a silent reader on your post for quite awhile now, you deserve a lot of accolades for your story, i pray i also find that lady that will inspire me... All the best bro... And one more thing, she is beautiful...
sup shotin I really applaud you for coming out and also for your good words.... I pray u find ur heart desires bro.... Yeah she's beautiful... Tnx man...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sup everyone... Sorry for not posting an update today... But definitely tomorrow.... One love y'all....
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
stanvesco:

I must confess you wrote beautifully and you would make a good playwright!!. You should have ended earlier and bowed out more gracefully!!. Anywaysssss Awesome job.... I follow Dem go Instagram too oooooo.... Kudos to u n ur goon!! Best of life in advance... From An Avid Reader.
wow well said Stan.... Respect.... Nd thanks....
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
We were all settled in and everyone was ready for anything and everything, the girls were on a normal mode... Wait until dey start smoking up nd letting lose like crazy lol... Mark was rolling the spliff kinda slow nd I signaled him to double up with it, I could see ladis friends can't wait to lay their hands on it... Funny thing is this joint ain't ur normal joint, when you smoke dis shit it makes you feel like you are putting on too many cloths and u just wanna take them off till u are left with ur panties lol....

So by this time the Mami was already hitting up like crazy.... Corpers everywhere chilling, laughing, playing, smoking up, lovers holding hands, the bar that we were chilling was filled up to the brim. We had vodka, whisky, rum on our table nd it was looking good but when Mark finished rolling up the blunts mehn he rolled them so beautifully dat make u wanna smoke them all up. So he put dem all at the center of the table nd immediately ladis frnd wanted to take from it nd I told her to chill, dat we are all in this together. I stood up nd gave a little speech, if you know dat you are asthmatic in nature pls raise your hands up, I looked round and no hands was up. Then I said we are all getting lit up tonight I took one and lit up, inhaled and puffed it out dey were all looking at me I noticed and said well wat are you all waiting for lol... They all joined in nd started lighting up except kemi and Lara then I signaled William to do the needful to kemi nd before I knew it she was puffing like a pro. I was shocked but didn't show it, but girls sha, then I gave Lara she declined for a while but mehn i was persistent nd she smoked up nd was coughing like a bby lol, it was her first time. Nd it was beautiful....

If you have taken weed before you would know dat the smell is one of a kind before you know guyz were approaching our table asking for a blunt, but I declined cuz the one we have is barely enough for us. Then it happened the fair guy in my platoon dat was sitting not too far from us stood up nd walked to our table, nd said mehn dat weed smells so good i couldn't help but notice, do you mind if I get a one? I looked at him for a sec and said sure... I gave him 4 splifs nd he smiled and said thanks nd he walked back to his table.

The night just begun, we were all smoking up getting litty, the girls we starting to losen up abit nd it's a good sign.... We ordered chicken and catfish barbecue nd wen it arrived it was smoking hot... Come nd see how the girls dived in nd started taking it down piece by piece, I just dey look dem dey laugh. It's the work the weed it makes you high, makes you hungry, makes you feel free nd happy.

William and kemi was on a world of their own locking heads together nd all smiles I was happy to see my nigga happy, kizzo nd ladi were also getting touchy, Mark nd boobsy were hmmmm... So I looked at Lara nd she gave me the most sexiest look ever.... Next thing I know she stood up nd sat on my laps started grinding on me it was like I should just faint there aswer...

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Alaadin(m): 2:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Emmerich09:
We were so excited nd so caught up the moment and with each other hugging so that firmly nd forgetting the world exists when we both heard a loud voice saying, what are you two doing here by dis tym? Immediately i heard the voice i knew there was trouble bt i didn't panic, We separated nd turned around to see who it was nd they were almost at where we were flashing touch lights on our faces. Then I saw Baba for the girls and two heffty soldiers nd he said ohh so Lara it's you and is this the hostel you are told me that you were going to? Is this the stomach pain u are feeling, so you left me to come be with this yellow paw paw. She was trying to explain nd he said shut up before i handle u here, and as for you albino have always been seeing you with her every time, in the morning, afternoon chilling in the Mami abi na because of you dey open the Mami abi? Only this evening wey i say make i relax and chill out with her you still find a way to remove her from my presence. How much you think say you get self, all these small boys of nowadays spending daddy's money, and thinking dat life is dat easy, I swear you go collect today oya Musa and Ahmed carry am go lock for guardroom. Immediately he said that Lara was begging on my behalf and saying we weren't doing anything nd he asked her to shut up before he deals with her, while all dis was going on a small crowd has gathered nd he shouted on them to run down to there hostels immediately. He turned to me too see my smiling nd he was surprised he tot i was going to be scared, then he said so you get face dey smile abi no worry wen u enter guardroom u go know how far [b]nd immediately i spoke for the first time nd said with all due respect sir i believe i and this lovely lady standing here havnt done anything wrong to contradict the laws of the camp, firstly the time is just past nine o'clock and i believe the light out time is 10 o'clock so we still have some more time to chill out here sir, secondly i also know dat there is no law that says you cannot move freely with a lady on camp, or hold hands or hug each other freely, or sitting down together nd discussing or is there? Once again i didn't force her to be here with me she came with her own free will, unlike some people that will be forcing ladies to things out of their own free will. Plus am not spending daddy's money i worked for it Nd with due respect sir i havnt done anything wrong for your men to be holding me in this manner or even considering taking me to the guardroom, cuz sir we never know who we are or what we can do until the situation presents itself so i suggests you let us go before this issue get to ears outside this camp[/b]... Then he had a very long strong look at me nd said ohh you think you are smart right, adding a little threat to ur words, it's not a threat sir its a fact. Hmmmm small boys of nowadays we shall see, Musa let him go but bear in mind that you have not heard the last of me. We shall see who runs this camp boys let's go... They left nd immediately Lara rushhostel fast.

U be man

As sleep no catch me , na here I set my tent

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Alaadin(m): 2:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Emmerich09:
When i looked back and saw the other two coming towards me that was when i realized that I was actually being watched and followed, up till dis point nd I knew I had to act fast or I would be so sorry cuz this guys don't look like they can actually be reasoned with but I believed in WOM (WORD OF MOUTH). I believed that each man has a price nd if I can be able to recognize theirs nd say something reasonable before dey decend on me then I will be free at least for a while.... So I stared at them as they approached me nd I was in their middle like a mice in the mist of cats waiting to be dismantled into shreds, then one of them said oboy so na you dey carry dat fine beb abi, because you don fair nw you think say you fit dey carry meat wey boss suppose dey carry ba? Then another said no mind the yeye boy imagine say he go dey speak grammar for baba, he dey form say he Sabi him right for camp, oya talk here naw make i make you black sharply for hia. i knew the odds were not in my favor nd there is only one way to buy myself out of dis problem that am in so i turned nd face the one that seems to be in charge nd said please sir i believe you have a wife and you love her very much dats why you married her, am very much in love with dis girl nd she has made my life worth while here in camp nd i couldn't bear her being hurt or taken away from me so pls before I could say another word one of them that was very impatient shouted at me nd told me to shut up nd go down before he will decend on me, dat am not even afraid am still talking about love in front of them. So i went down (you know the saying with soldiers, obey before you complain) while I was down nd they were thinking of wat next to to me, then he said to me how much do you love this girl, nd I looked up and said to him with all my heart sir, and he asked again to wat length can you go to keep her safe nd I answered any length sir. The others were surprised nd one of dem said oga wetin dey happen naw make we do dis guy commot here nd he told him to keep shut. Right there I knew the pendulum has swung to my part nd the odds are now in my favor, then he said wat can you do for us here so we can make sure that you don't have any problems with oga nd dis beb again till you leave camp the then my face lit up then I said how about buying you nd ur men drinks nd smoke here every night in the Mami till the end of camp when I said that his face lit up nd he looked at me nd said stand up, i think we can work something out but are you sure you can keep up with your words he asked again nd I said very well sir. He looked at me rest three nd Said abi wetin una think una no like the idea? Abi una no wan dey drink free beer every night nd dey agreed, then he told me to give him my number nd go that he will take care of the issue with baba dat was how i left there nd ran to the hostel. I got to the hostel nd my guyz were already getting a bit worried about me cuz the bigle has been sounded a while back den i explained to them wat happened nd they were not so surprised cuz it has been a long time coming. After gisting them about everything I was so tired and I bid them good nyt and slept off, woke up the next day with mixed feelings about what happened last night but inside of me I knew that I was good to go, so we took our baths nd headed to the parade ground for the usual matter I got there nd stood at the back nd towards the end I heard them announcing the date for the Mr camp and miss camp, the Mr fine face, the quiz competition nd most importantly the Mr macho and Miss NYSC. Everyone was happy dat various events are coming up nd the fun is already in the air, after the morning drill I met with Lara and we had talks concerning last night but I could not tell her wat really happened with my oga's at the top...

Mitch Mitch

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Alaadin(m): 3:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Emmerich09:
Then he said finally the winner is..... He paused and said are you guys ready to know who the winner is, by this time the crowd was very anxious to hear, almost everyone shouted tell us who oooo. He saw the looks on people's faces and he knew that we were out of chill...Even me dey vex for the Mc already... He just dey make man like me heart dey jump up and down... Then He Said The Winner Of Miss Nysc 2017 Is No Other Contestant But The Most Beautiful Omolara..... Immediately I started jumping out of joy, I didn't care who was looking at me, the whole of my platoon members went ballistic on stage, it was just like everyone in the hall wanted her to win. Kizzo and William said mitch i told you she's going to win it.... I was filled with so much love, and excitement for her... I felt like running to the stage to congratulate her but i just calm down... She came forward and sat down in the chair kept for her in the middle of the two runners up. She sat down looking so so beautiful, mere looking at her on stage you will know it was meant to be for her, a lady came up to the stage and wore her the miss nysc stuff over her shoulder and finally the crown was well placed on her pretty head... Then the Mc said give it up for the most beautiful girl in delta state camp, nd the winner of the 2017 edition of miss nysc and the crowd cheered up in totality.... She was then presented with a fridge, a gas cooker, and a flat screen TV... She was just filled with joy sitting pretty and watching. Then my crazy guy kizzo said mitch oya wetin you still dey wait for, abi you want make she collect Mic for Mc hand take call you come stage? I looked at him, looked at William and looked straight up to the stage where people were just congratulating her, cuz I don't like too much publicity but then I said f**k it, I left my guyz nd started walking straight up to the stage, I was about to get to the stairs when I looked up one last time and our eyes met straight up, immediately she saw me coming she stood up from her chair and started walking towards me and we met up half way, she gave me the best hug ever, we held each other for some secs then we let go and she said thank you mitch for believing in me even when i didn't believe in myself... I was about to say you are welcome, the next thing Dat i saw coming was a kiss from my Lara smalls right there on stage, right there in the presence of everyone, it was electrifying to feel wat i felt Dat day.... Never have i felt so loved before by a girl... The whole crowd caught fire, shouts from all corners of the hall.. And I must say it felt damn good... Thank you guyz for reading up to dis tym... I appreciate you all... Trust me the tale is not over yet... More updates coming up soon...

Guuuuuyy wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.