Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Make 100k Daily Just With 2k In Less Than 48hrs!!! Hot Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make 100k Daily Just With 2k In Less Than 48hrs!!! Hot Now (1645 Views)

100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! / See What My Babe Does Daily Just To Satisfy Me (dont Open If Ur Jealous) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make 100k Daily Just With 2k In Less Than 48hrs!!! Hot Now by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 23, 2017
greatnaija01:
sango never raised the dead? he is not even a god. just a mere mortal that could not come back to life. SO GUY I GAT PROOF and i have experienced the power of Jesus Christ myself .... so bring your own and show use what GOOD SANGO is currently doing for you.

. Its obvious you are not a very smart human..... why did you end your rant the way you ended it? wetin concern me concern sango? abeg go and look for the guy that brought up the sango talk with you, and stop yarning B while I'm yarning A..

you must be a member of one of this numerous new generation Churches wey full Nigeria.... Na una dey always behave like dis
Re: Make 100k Daily Just With 2k In Less Than 48hrs!!! Hot Now by greatnaija01: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2017
i give you credit for being smart enough but i choose to be WISE and i follow Jesus... i attend CAC. I merely answered your question... but its clear you do not seek truth. do your research and find it. i hope you wont be too old by then

uzoclinton:
. Its obvious you are not a very smart human..... why did you end your rant the way you ended it? wetin concern me concern sango? abeg go and look for the guy that brought up the sango talk with you, and stop yarning B while I'm yarning A..

you must be a member of one of this numerous new generation Churches wey full Nigeria.... Na una dey always behave like dis
Re: Make 100k Daily Just With 2k In Less Than 48hrs!!! Hot Now by greatnaija01: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2017
I was sick and afflicted and his power delivered me from demonic oppressors... then i learnt about faith from BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO and since then my faith never fails... so bro i think you should get books from proven men who have faith

Kingkyle1:

Am curious.How were you able to experience the power of Christ.Even with All faith I gather,no show still. And the more I try,the lesser my faith grows and I don't like it
Re: Make 100k Daily Just With 2k In Less Than 48hrs!!! Hot Now by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 23, 2017
greatnaija01:
i give you credit for being smart enough but i choose to be WISE and i follow Jesus... i attend CAC.

if you were born into a Muslim family this was what you would have said 'I choose to be WISE and I follow Muhammed"...

I hope you understand where I'm trying to go with this...
Re: Make 100k Daily Just With 2k In Less Than 48hrs!!! Hot Now by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Kingkyle1:

Am curious.How were you able to experience the power of Christ.Even with All faith I gather,no show still. And the more I try,the lesser my faith grows and I don't like it
The best way to live a fulfilled life as a Christian is to accept whatever comes your way as God's will..... Faith or no faith just accept whatever comes.....
Re: Make 100k Daily Just With 2k In Less Than 48hrs!!! Hot Now by greatnaija01: 12:25am On Feb 23, 2017
I ACTUALLY WAS BORN INTO MUSLIM AS AZEEZ and later became ATHEIST WHEN I FOUND OUT THEY COULD NOT HEAL ME AND SOME CONFLICTING THINGS IN THEIR BOOK QURAN esp in QURAN 138 and also there was no LOVE... it was all fear and for asking probing questions i was beating... so i became atheist and did my own research till i got HEALED after i found the truth but still needed healing and i got it... for free.. and experienced the power of GOD go through me on my inside....

I CHOOSE WISDOM AND I FOLLOW JESUS.... muhammed spoke of Jesus in the quran as the savior.... and muhammed said when he dies he does not know where he will be going.... BUT JESUS KNEW WHERE HE WAS GOING TO... I THINK ITS SMART TO FOLLOW THE GUY WHO KNOWS THE WAY AND PROVED IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

uzoclinton:
if you were born into a Muslim family this was what you would have said 'I choose to be WISE and I follow Muhammed"...

I hope you understand where I'm trying to go with this...

1 Like

Re: Make 100k Daily Just With 2k In Less Than 48hrs!!! Hot Now by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 23, 2017
greatnaija01:
I ACTUALLY WAS BORN INTO MUSLIM AS AZEEZ and later became ATHEIST WHEN I FOUND OUT THEY COULD NOT HEAL ME AND SOME CONFLICTING THINGS IN THEIR BOOK QURAN esp in QURAN 138 and also there was no LOVE... it was all fear and for asking probing questions i was beating... so i became atheist and did my own research till i got HEALED after i found the truth but still needed healing and i got it... for free.. and experienced the power of GOD go through me on my inside....

I CHOOSE WISDOM AND I FOLLOW JESUS.... muhammed spoke of Jesus in the quran as the savior.... and muhammed said when he dies he does not know where he will be going.... BUT JESUS KNEW WHERE HE WAS GOING TO... I THINK ITS SMART TO FOLLOW THE GUY WHO KNOWS THE WAY AND PROVED IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I'm happy for you... honestly.. you jumped from darkness to 'light'... I hope you don't rescind your decision

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Pussay To Furk. / She doesn't want a relationship but, / Cheating Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.