Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed (1013 Views)

“buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by OKDnigeria: 12:09am On Feb 23, 2017
A Second Republic lawmaker Junaid
Mohammed had raised alarm over some
cabal allegedly surrounding President
Muhammadu Buhari.

Mohammed said the cabal around the
president is intent on destroying Nigeria
as a country.

He said if Nigerians are not careful the
incident will continue until the country is
destroyed.

The former republican lawmaker also
condemned the manner at which the
presidency was handling issues of
President Buhari's health.

He said: “What is happening right now is
very unfortunate because evidence has
since shown that the President’s handlers
are not telling us the truth."

"They are playing on the intelligence of the
masses, who took time to register, vote
and some even died while voting. I feel
Nigerians deserve better than what we are
getting right now," Mohammed said.

He also said the 1999 Constitution (as
amended) is clear on the inability of the
president to perform his duty.
He urged President Buhari to resign
rather than hold onto power.

"If the National Assembly does not move
to impeach the President, corruption will
continue in this government. The plan by
the cabal around Buhari is to bundle him
into the country and make it look as if he
is ruling when he is not actually in charge.

"The cabal does not mean well for this
country and if we are not careful, they
will ruin this country," he said.

https://www.naij.com/1089839-the-cabal-buhari-destroy-nigeria-junaid-mohammed.html
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by LAFO: 12:19am On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 23, 2017
What is cabal
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 23, 2017
President Buhari: President Buhari- Return, Resign or Be Impeached - Please Sign and share the Petition!
https://www.change.org/p/president-buhari-president-buhari-return-resign-or-be-impeached?recruiter=685721933
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Dedetwo(m): 1:19am On Feb 23, 2017
I need someone to tell this loudmouthed jackass called Junaid Mohammed that Nigeria has been destroyed years ago before now.

1 Like

Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by azimibraun: 3:16am On Feb 23, 2017
"Junaid Mohamed"and with a name like that he thinks anybody from the South side will think he is sincere?
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Standing5(m): 3:19am On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmm . . . Like Musa like Bubu
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by rifasenate11(m): 3:46am On Feb 23, 2017
I have given up on Nigeria a long time ago.
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by rifasenate11(m): 3:48am On Feb 23, 2017
I pity this country. we all feel like we don't even care about its fate. everyone is only interested in personal gains.

I pity this country,
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by chriskosherbal(m): 3:49am On Feb 23, 2017
Okay
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by ThinkSmarter: 6:11am On Feb 23, 2017
I guess the Senate under the leadership of Bukola Saraki should watch the presidency with eagle's eyes cuz this is an injury time.
Osinbajo may see something but may decide to keep mute in order not to step on toes as a result of his limited power.
The cabals re really buying time with their unwholesome excuses just to loot, they hv read the handwriting on the wall, even if they lied to Nigerians, they do tell themselves the truth.
The chant is gradually changing from that "the president is hale and hearty " to "pray for the president's quick recovery "
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Kudan: 6:51am On Feb 23, 2017
junaid Muhammad is saying the truth, they are playing with our intelligence.
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by nawtyme: 6:52am On Feb 23, 2017
I just found out that as a military head of state, buhari ruled Nigeria for only 20 months (31st December 1983 till 28 August 1985) before he was removed. Fast forward to 32 later he has only spent 20 months in power as president (29th May 2015 till 19th January 2016) before he handed over power to his VP.
Oh Lord, I beg you to condemn any Spirit of 20 months hovering around my life, the life of my relatives, and the life of any non-ZOMBIE reading this message.
Can I hear a loud Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Flyingngel(m): 7:21am On Feb 23, 2017
It is not good for one after passing through hell in this useless country should find his/herself in hell when dead come knocking.
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by opinion1: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2017
Nigeria has been reduced to dust by these enemies of God. Isn't it obvious why the bible says that when the righteous is on the throne the people rejoice. Buha and oshi are the greatest failures in history and should both resign, for as long as they remain there nigerians will continue suffering and lamenting, look at what the dollar has risen to, we used to have dollar at 160 before but not anywhere close now, everything don cast cast finish.. This ship is sinking.
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by babyfaceafrica: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2017
This guy should just shut it.. Making noise up and down
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2017
They'll just do what other cabals have been doing
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by hucienda: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2017
From 29 May 2007 - 23 November 2009 - 5 May 2010, it was ...

Cabal around Yar'Adua.

Now, it's ...

Cabal around Buhari.

Wonder the sort of a people who don't learn from their mistakes.
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by skademzy(m): 8:09am On Feb 23, 2017
One talk too many. If the man want himself destroyed by them. So be it. Why take phensic for another mans headache?
Re: The Cabal Around Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed by timecapsule: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2017
Thank you! The norther that is saying the truth. Anyway nigeria is ruined already because it expired 2016. Just watch where nigeria is heading with the situation on ground. Many will not let the power to go off from them because it will turn things around to worst for them. Why fear of CONFAB, the time bomb of our time.

(1) (Reply)

RE: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? / I Will Sign 2017 Budget – Osinbajo / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's Punch Newspaper Headlines [1 June, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.