Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Need A Husband. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Husband. (7073 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Husband. by Marisol911(f): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2017
SorftWerk:
suntin sweet and enjoyable... Now stop giving me that face and marry me so I can practice that thing in the real world with u my love...

Lol.. See proposal ..kikikiki..where's the diamond ring na.. U dey dull me oo
Re: I Need A Husband. by Marisol911(f): 12:15am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:
They're desperate good looking men out there like yhu.. Y not find one to the down with pregnancy or something.... Instead of posting bladderdash herein..

Yhu won't find any man (that'll want to. Marry yhu) here.. Fvck boys will only flock yhu.. If yhu continue this nuisance..

A word is enough for the wise..
will u gerrarahia now. Did u see proposal on my thread.. Sie bah puo osiso
Re: I Need A Husband. by AceDomino(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2017
I've one just o e question
How old are you?

Cuz I guess time is running outta you or maybe you're probably running outta time.
Re: I Need A Husband. by Jodha(f): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2017
Kaman mechionu go there osisor.. Animal.. Am I the right person to forward your bitterness on?...

Instead of yhu to thank me.. For my candid advice.. You're here typing gibberish..

A wise man once said "a great fool is always ungrateful"...

My dear you're a great fool..
Marisol911:
will u gerrarahia now. Did u see proposal on my thread.. Sie bah puo osiso
Re: I Need A Husband. by Soulwatcherz101(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2017
AceDomino:
I've one just o e question
How old are you?

Cuz I guess time is running outta you or maybe you're probably running outta time.

you beta go and marry.... lolz, with the current death rate(live span/growth rate) time is limited of late......

Re: I Need A Husband. by fexyrich(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Marisol911:
Get the facts right..im not wooing any man here.. Im only thinking out loud.
since u are thinking out loud I am also considering you loudly...pls send me a pms let's chat.am also looking for a wife..but not a jobless girl ooo

1 Like

Re: I Need A Husband. by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 26, 2017
Marisol911:
coincidence..thats when m usually awake n alone
u should have told me earlier nah... So I can come to ur place and we do some serious praise and worship... U dey dull me ooo angry
Re: I Need A Husband. by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 26, 2017
Marisol911:

Lol.. See proposal ..kikikiki..where's the diamond ring na.. U dey dull me oo
where are u based so I can come and officially do the proposing...u will be amazed as to how awesomely I did the proposal.. Trust me, I'm good at it
Re: I Need A Husband. by silversonuc(m): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Marisol911:
lool.. Love ur sense of humour
u r loving this one too? tok tru

Re: I Need A Husband. by silversonuc(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2017
CheedyJ:
How can meet miss...let's talk one on one,are u in lag?av a blessed day...

guymen everywhere, dis wan sha wan cut en share of d national cake buh. e no concern me

Re: I Need A Husband. by CheedyJ(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=silversonuc post=54067832]

guymen everywhere, dis wan sha wan cut en share of d national cake buh. e no concern me[/quote
Na wa to u ooo..u no wan make I marry abi....besides sef, no one knows where he will meet his missing rib...nothing do us bro
Re: I Need A Husband. by silversonuc(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=CheedyJ post=54070513][/quote]
WEHDONE SIR
Re: I Need A Husband. by Mattizzy(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2017
cheesy Hello dear, not all boys are the same. The only reason you end up with the wronq datinq partner is only when you rush into a relationship, if you take your time to study the partner you ought to date, it tends to make you more familiar and secured.

In Nigeria, a guy meets a girl, next week they are dating, where do you think it'll lead to!
Re: I Need A Husband. by chigoizie7(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Marisol911:
I need a man that will wife me, take care of me, give me his name and share his eternity with me.. All these small boys just wont do!
All theyre best known for is dodging responsibilities, asking for sex and smoking.. Its so frustrating. Dating is so overrated! I just want to get married jare.

Sorry oh, but since u want him to offer u all that, please what do u intend to offer in return?
Re: I Need A Husband. by juezeukwu(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
The problem u girls have is that ur high test is too much,be royal u will see husband that is why I never get marry I never see a humble girl
Re: I Need A Husband. by waluga(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2017
Marisol911:
how dyu mean.. Wht kinda adjustment
yuh have your profile so maybe if yuh can read the content and adjust it....maybe yuh could get the kinda man yuh want on here.....blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl / Beautiful Girls/ladies On Nairaland.... / Romance Has Turned To Something Else. See What These People Are Doing In Public!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.