Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme (43936 Views)

"Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by Merlissa(f): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2017
She is also Didi in NDANI tv (Powered by Guaranty Trust Bank) Skinny Girl in Transit

1 Like

Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by Aystarz: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH: Bisola Of BBNaija As The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6QldL4GcB0
I KNEW FROM DAY ONE
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by fxskye: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2017
emerged01:
She is a lovely person but her dirty action in BBN is annoying.

So, where is the love?

She is a single mother of a girl child. Of what legacy is she laying down for the girl? Oh! Ashewo legacy. She is a disgrace to women-wood

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by Abagworo(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Kpa ka eji eme ya. Ndi nweru nti nuru. Unu achula nwane unu Onyinye ndi omekeme mega promo.
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by citytv(f): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2017
bayocanny:

Abeg change your DP, you wan spoil my fasting?
click like already will ya
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by AngelicBeing: 10:03am On Feb 23, 2017
OKorowanta:
Yeye undecided
Do mouth like wetin I no understand
Senior Queen of the Oloshos Fraternity.
grin grin
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by berrystunn(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2017
Look for buhari news
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by bayocanny: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2017
citytv:
click like already will ya
Lol, I can't click like...have pm you already, check your mail
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2017
littlewonders:
Allow her to enjoy fun.

This lady lips na war front o... Come keep mouth like bamuda triangle. Ttt get luck say him ship no sink. She has PhD in sucking with extra years of experience.
.Guy, you wicked grin grin grin

Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by ndnuray(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2017
All for the N25M , Just a game to me ..if u agree with me let me get a LIKE grin , if u disagree ,let me get a SHARE. shocked
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by PrickGetSize(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2017
The mouth that sucks dicks.
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by eyinjuege: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2017
citytv:
Wetin she come dey find for big brother if she is this talented and made up

Also learnt she was a runner up in one of these music talent shows. I knew I'd seen her face in one of these skits online- this ontv life of a Nigerian couple.
Surprised she feels she needs all the drama in bbn to blow and make it in the entertainment industry.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by citytv(f): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2017
bayocanny:

Lol, I can't click like...have pm you already, check your mail
eh shocked
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by fxskye: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2017
I'M JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.

THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA SHOW.

There's a notorious programme currently going on called THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA. The winner of this notorious show is expected to walk away with a whopping N25 million and a breathtaking car. All that is required to win this show is to be Live with a bunch of fellow crazy, irresponsible people, do all sorts of immoral things, and, viola, you're the winner.

Next thing, you're called a celebrity, winning big advertisement contracts and becoming the face of multinational companies.

If only there could be an educating version of this programme. If only they could house some intelligent people in like manner and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. Our society promotes evil over good, indecency over decency, immorality over morality, and ungodliness over godliness.

The best in Mathematics competitions will go home with either a carton of cowbell milk or Indomie noodles, ridiculous stipends and laughable prizes. Yet these morons in BBN will earn millions for coming to suck breasts, speak thrash, display nudity, and get under the sheets on International TVs.

Our rich individuals, companies and corporate organisations will spend huge sums of money sponsoring dirty shows like BBN and Beauty Pageants where they will enthrone satanic activities, display nudity, molest our under aged girls, and make them win on bottom power rather than on real beauty and brains. Can anyone forget the Anambra State born Chidinma Okeke saga in a hurry?

What a wasted generation! What a time! How do we raise, nurture and produce the next Chike Obis, Chinua Achebes, Wole Soyinkas, Cyril stover, Apostle olatunde Adekunle, and yes, P.O.C. Akorefes? What foundation are we laying for coming generations? What message of hope and legacy are we leaving behind? What epistle are we sending to the future to testify to it that the past made some level of contributions. Is Immorality the legacy we really want to hand down to the next generation? Are we not losing our minds?

Let all people of goodwill come together and raise alarm against this dirty programme. Let us all with one voice and in unison say, "We've had enough of this nonsense." Let us blow the trumpet in Zion and declare war on these encouragers of evil tendencies and promoters of these demonic programmes targeted at our highly impressionable youths. We should see that this programme is replaced with a more intelligent and educative programme.

Nigeria is broke morally and financially, yet the sponsors are wasting millions of Naira on a highly immoral programme. Please what is the lesson that one can learn from this Big Brother show? What can our YOUTHS pick from it? I know this kind of write up doesn't get many shares. But if we keep quiet, then we are silent conspirators.

So share. Share until a thought process is provoked in the heart of everyone and we can stand up to say, Enough of this nonsense."

SAY NO TO IMMORALITY
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by tribalistseun: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2017
I can't wait for her to come and suck my dickk

Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by ebuka10box(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2017
this bbnaija or whatever is by politics.all these contestants were semi celebrities before going to this show....
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2017
all dese ugly black girls hiding under yellow make up
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by citytv(f): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2017
eyinjuege:

Also learnt she was a runner up in one of these music talent shows. I knew I'd seen her face in one of these skits online- this ontv life of a Nigerian couple.
Surprised she feels she needs all the drama in bbn to blow and make it in the entertainment industry.
really surprising,almost all of them are made and well to do,I see no need for all this show,I guessed is for the already made not the average poor people
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by AngryArmani: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2017
She's also Deedee on Skinny Girl In Transit. An NdaniTv series shown on YouTube
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2017
I love her, she's very ambitious.
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2017
OP you just wake up

1 Like

Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
With ur below average cassava. cheesy

If i tell u i didn't laf out loud after seeing your mention then it's a lie.

My cassava ain't small o. *grins*

1 Like

Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by bayocanny: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2017
citytv:
eh shocked
:- are u flattered or what?
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by buchai: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2017
bisola resembles funke and the two personally I do not like them because of their moutego and the facial does not appeals to my liking.
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by citytv(f): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2017
bayocanny:
:- are u flattered or what?
yes oo
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by Amigo101(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2017
Na wa o! Which platform she come dey fine for that show? She is way out there doing different things. Na Naija way sha. Like her though.
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by bayocanny: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2017
citytv:
yes oo
Lol, you don't have to. Let's personalize out chat 08188268769
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2017
undecided walahi ba...dis lady is nt even fine sef .....she ugly gan
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by annexworld(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2017
Merlissa:
She is also Didi in NDANI tv (Powered by Guaranty Trust Bank) Skinny Girl in Transit

Na u sure pass

1 Like

Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by K9Uneet(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2017
She also played the part of Didi in "Skinny Girl In Transit".

I loved her in that series.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Nollywood Movies Of 2019 / Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M / Bbnaija: Mike Edward Accent Not Fake, He Grew Up In Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.