Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme (43960 Views)

"Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by kashflynn(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2017
Ehhhnn Ehhn I knew she looked familiar.. But nawa for social media ohh, no one's past is secret anymore.. The way ppl can dig ur past life 15-20 years back go surprise you... Social media I duff my cap for una..
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by sameolg616(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2017
dont u all know its a setup...live tv is always edited....
past winner katung was olisabuas pa on the radio show...he was even the same guy in style plus video.."call my name"
the host are asked to bring people they can trust to sign a confidentiality agreement...
same bisola is the gal in the comedy skit where a guy pick up a gal speaking phoney,buys her everytin to eat then wen they get home and he is asking for sex,she changes the mood and breaks a bottle and start talking like in thug iin yoruba..."oya wa get down"
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbfIZuXfyVY"
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by emerged01(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
fxskye:

So, where is the love?

She is a single mother of a girl child. Of what legacy is she laying down for the girl? Oh! Ashewo legacy. She is a disgrace to women-wood
Mr holy or Madam holy, who should now judge your dirty hidden secrets? Mind you there is no difference between who openly and secretly commit. Which legacy are you laying down,are you saying you are righteous? Let God be judge of all us. All I know she is a lovely person,I can't judge her.
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by debbie223(f): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
I really don't knw what else she's lookin 4,u'r already a celeb,u r nt poor,why go to bbn n tarnish her image?I like her movies bt her drooling over TTT, just to get #25m is what i dont like,bt then,i guess she desparately want d cash or d fame.
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by hisMrs(f): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
i just went through her IG page, i remember her, she even posts funny videos of which i reposted one a long time ago
Drabeey:
Her name is Bisola Aiyeola. She is the Kofoworola Agukoronye of "life of a Nigerian couple". A popular TV programme shown on ONTV. Remember?

I have been trying to check the striking resemblance between this two personalities. I got to know when i hit her instagram page.
I dont know about any other perso, but as for me..... I like her on that programme "life of a Nigerian couple". Yet my love for her just increased with all these scandals trailing her. Thumbs up Bisola

Check her instagram page yourself: https://www.instagram.com/iambisola/

Drabeey....

1 Like

Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by Nofuckgiven: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Things people do for money...... undecided
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme by ElsonMorali: 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
citytv:
click like already will ya

Mehn... babe you fine...and who's the guy you're missing? undecided I hope it's your dad o. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 / Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M / Top Ten Nollywood Movies Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.