Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Y Do Most Relationships Fail?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Do Most Relationships Fail?? (475 Views)

Why Most Relationships Fail / Men Lose And Women Rule In Most Relationships / Why Do Most Relationships Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Do Most Relationships Fail?? by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2017
Yea, a lot of us just wanna meet and settle with the "right" person, and most of us want such a relationship to last. At the same time, the majority of romantic relationships end in dissolution. What are the major causes. In my own view, below are the causes:
1. Trust issues
2. Different expectations
3. Money issues
4. Compatibility issues
5. Narcissism; mental disorder often caused by lack of true intimacy in a relationship
6. Boredom, staleness
7. Relational abuse

It's really frustrating how. Well, the things I've learnt about failed relationships are:
1. Failure makes you more mature and more resilient.
2. It reminds you to be kinder to yourself and those around you.
3. It warns you not to take things too seriously.
4. It helps you to stay on target.
5. It sharpens your objectivity.
6. It teaches you more about yourself.

I know you guys have found yourselves in one or two relationships that didn't yield positive. I Want you guys to share how your relationships failed or mistake made that led to the breakup and the lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: Y Do Most Relationships Fail?? by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Y Do Most Relationships Fail?? by luckyz4rea(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2017
Most relationships fail because there was really no purpose and conviction for the union!

People go into relationships for the sake of it, to maintain status quo as almost everyone is doing!

If the purpose of a thing is not known abuse and misuse will speak louder than anything!
To know the purpose of anything, follow the manual intentionally and attentively!

1 Like

Re: Y Do Most Relationships Fail?? by Daniel2289(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2017
Op, Ur top 3 reasons are good.
Re: Y Do Most Relationships Fail?? by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Does Kemen Deserve To Be Disqualified From Big Brother Nigeria? / Ladies Cum In Here / First Date Gone Wrong (relationship)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.