Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies (46542 Views)

I Wonder Why Their Is No Pretty Ladies In Narialand? / Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot / Why Are Pretty Ladies Usually Flat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2017
ELShehzad:
He prolly is joking... 'coz I 4 1 has nt seen a 'really' pretty OAP b4.. Cnt say 4 other countries oo buh our very own 9ja.
hmm... My bad then. Receptionists or actress will take their place then. But no nerds in my list
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by ELShehzad: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2017
redbeans:
hmm... My bad then. Receptionists or actress will take their place then. But no nerds in my list
Yeah exactly brah... I clearly agree with the Models/Vieo vixens, they're off-tha-hook
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
SorftWerk:
those girls tight! If u want meaty pussy, run after tailors and their apprentices
lol... Nor b only meaty, juicy pussy join cheesy
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
redbeans:
lol... Nor b only meaty, juicy pussy join cheesy
heheehe...e be like say you dey the game too... One love bro.
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
heheehe...e be like say you dey the game too... One love bro.
why not? We all work hard to dig that sh*t and 'strike gold' cheesy
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by enemyofprogress: 9:17pm On May 29, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by LaDolceVida(f): 9:17pm On May 29, 2017
Okay out of context whats the stress pattern for the following words?

Language
Paradox
Rangerover
Denthologist

Urgent reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by badthinds: 9:22pm On May 29, 2017
No prostitution?...idonbelievit

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by wadetaw202: 9:24pm On May 29, 2017
rosalieene:
what's the definition of pretty?

Look into d mirror and u will know the meaning of pretty

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by GuntersChain(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2017
There are pretty ladies in every occupation, besides what you term pretty might be what someone else terms ugly so beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 29, 2017
rosalieene:
Any lady who is more good looking than you are. I just used you to represent the boundary between average and pretty.
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by enemyofprogress: 9:32pm On May 29, 2017
rosalieene:
as in girls without brain

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Mopelawlar(f): 9:32pm On May 29, 2017
We av dem in civil servants too ooo grin tongue cool cool sad shocked cool tongue
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Mopelawlar(f): 9:33pm On May 29, 2017
We av dem in civil servants too ooo grin tongue cool cool sad
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by CzarChris(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2017
redbeans:
1. Tailoring/fashion designing - the rate i see pretty tailors make me wonder if their beautiful nature aids their sewing. I'm bewildered by the fact that all the girls [about 8 of them] working in a tailoring shop near my house are pretty.

2. Hairdressing salon - just like those in no1, when you view the hairdressers, all you see is a slim fine girl with a nice physique. No doubt, God also 'dressed' them well.

3. Eateries/hypermarkets - be it shoprite, A. J fast food, chicken republic, gem stone etc, you will find pretty girls with an 'iboitic' touch. Makes me wonder if beauty is a criteria for getting the job.
AJ fast food, Gemstone grin grin grin Fellow warri boy spotted. Area! grin
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Idydarling(f): 9:37pm On May 29, 2017
Outofsync:
grin

Feminists will soon come for your head.

Why you no mention things like Banking, Accounting, Nursing, and Customer care grin grin

I once wanted to angrily close my bank account at First bank and so I went to their branch.

But when I met the account handler, man, my brain format. She was pretty as F and her english was impeccable.
I calm down instantly.

I deposited cash in that account before leaving grin grin
u see ur life? grin grin
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by ekensi01: 9:38pm On May 29, 2017
rosalieene:
Its simple just click your profile luck at that picture there you will see one pretty girl. cool

You're looking sweet dear.
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by HARDDON: 9:39pm On May 29, 2017
Movie industry

Nursing
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by oseiwe(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2017
redbeans:
1. Tailoring/fashion designing - the rate i see pretty tailors make me wonder if their beautiful nature aids their sewing. I'm bewildered by the fact that all the girls [about 8 of them] working in a tailoring shop near my house are pretty.

2. Hairdressing salon - just like those in no1, when you view the hairdressers, all you see is a slim fine girl with a nice physique. No doubt, God also 'dressed' them well.

3. Eateries/hypermarkets - be it shoprite, A. J fast food, chicken republic, gem stone etc, you will find pretty girls with an 'iboitic' touch. Makes me wonder if beauty is a criteria for getting the job.
warri boys, AJ and gemstone!
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Dfinex(f): 9:47pm On May 29, 2017
Outofsync:
grin

Why you no mention things like Banking, Accounting, Nursing, and Customer care grin grin

I once wanted to angrily close my bank account at First bank and so I went to their branch.

But when I met the account handler, man, my brain format. She was pretty as F and her english was impeccable.
I calm down instantly.

Chai......na people like una make banks dey stylishly dey add "pretty" as part of qualifying criteria during recruitment.

But it's all good, last last the babe use wetin she get collect your money add for her cabal.
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by edimolu(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2017
Pharmacy

Law

Nursing

3 Likes

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by midehi2(f): 9:49pm On May 29, 2017
redbeans:
lol.. My nigga. Well few of them count sha. But my list have the largest number of damsels
not atall...have you seen air hostess babes...you never shee shomething grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by MrBONE2(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2017
Outofsync:
grin

I calm down instantly.

You have said all Oups grin

But you forgot to add Message palour grin
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by rossychik(f): 9:59pm On May 29, 2017
I think air hostess shed b there

2 Likes

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by chronique(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2017
95% of OAPs on radio have fantastic voices but are most times not attractive facially. Just a minute percentage of them look good.

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Fitzgeralde: 10:25pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
those girls tight! If u want meaty pussy, run after tailors and their apprentices
SorftWerk:
SorftWerk:
Hairdressers too dey do Olosho.
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by hollah123: 10:46pm On May 29, 2017
rosalieene:
your face looks scary, makawhy?
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Olibboy: 10:49pm On May 29, 2017
I never see finest for UBA b4

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Dantee005(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2017
KissChrixx:
[/s]
lol..savage u are...no chill have u... grin
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by doskie(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2017
Outofsync:
grin

I calm down instantly.

ok

how much?
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Culin(f): 11:11pm On May 29, 2017
My next move, tailoring.
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by chukzyfcbb: 11:11pm On May 29, 2017
while I was still a student of unizik
law faculty was no1
if u wanted to see clean chicks who are damn beautiful as at then, go to the law faculty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Siyacela Dlamuka Marries Thando Mathebula In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.