Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies (46550 Views)

I Wonder Why Their Is No Pretty Ladies In Narialand? / Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot / Why Are Pretty Ladies Usually Flat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Lionessza(f): 9:06am On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
. Lol my lioness, what's the big revelation grin ?

you know my dear, when ever I am around people I feel comfortable with, its always smiles on their faces. Although my gentle nature could be an addition to that too.

Also, I make love to them, not furck them...u know the difference grin

Hahahaha your deeds.

Ok I belive you there.

Really ? So you don't go for sheet ripping grin, sweat dripping, loud screaming grin, legs trembling grin , hair pulling grin , ass smacking grin kinda playing?
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 9:18am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha your deeds.

Ok I belive you there.

Really ? So you don't go for sheet ripping grin, sweat dripping, loud screaming grin, legs trembling grin , hair pulling grin , ass smacking grin kinda playing?
lol dearie, you know girls love to be treated well and respected, if I handle them the way I want it, they may not like it or feel happy going home with me for the night..they respect me for that smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Lionessza(f): 9:38am On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol dearie, you know girls love to be treated well and respected, if I handle them the way I want it, they may not like it or feel happy going home with me for the night..they respect me for that smiley

Lol I know , but are you sure none of them want you to f em like you hate them at times grin grin
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 9:50am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol I know , but are you sure none of them want you to f em like you hate them at times grin grin
lol...they're young girls, 19-20yrs. Sometimes, their kind of language suggests that and I do it sometimes but not too hard on them. Wouldn't want them feeling like they're sluts smiley

I'm sure they do discuss about me during their working hours cos I do catch em stirring n smiling while murmuring...
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Foxie: 9:57am On May 30, 2017
redbeans:
1. Tailoring/fashion designing - the rate i see pretty tailors make me wonder if their beautiful nature aids their sewing. I'm bewildered by the fact that all the girls [about 8 of them] working in a tailoring shop near my house are pretty.

2. Hairdressing salon - just like those in no1, when you view the hairdressers, all you see is a slim fine girl with a nice physique. No doubt, God also 'dressed' them well.

3. Eateries/hypermarkets - be it shoprite, A. J fast food, chicken republic, gem stone etc, you will find pretty girls with an 'iboitic' touch. Makes me wonder if beauty is a criteria for getting the job.
You're obviously in Warri grin grin grin
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by DazzlingAngel: 10:01am On May 30, 2017
redbeans:
1. Tailoring/fashion designing - the rate i see pretty tailors make me wonder if their beautiful nature aids their sewing. I'm bewildered by the fact that all the girls [about 8 of them] working in a tailoring shop near my house are pretty.

2. Hairdressing salon - just like those in no1, when you view the hairdressers, all you see is a slim fine girl with a nice physique. No doubt, God also 'dressed' them well.

3. Eateries/hypermarkets - be it shoprite, A. J fast food, chicken republic, gem stone etc, you will find pretty girls with an 'iboitic' touch. Makes me wonder if beauty is a criteria for getting the job.
u only mentioned 3, I suppose u live in warri. u might not be wrong but I guess u still need to go out
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Lionessza(f): 10:28am On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...they're young girls, 19-20yrs. Sometimes, their kind of language suggests that and I do it sometimes but not too hard on them. Wouldn't want them feeling like they're sluts smiley

I'm sure they do discuss about me during their working hours cos I do catch em stirring n smiling while murmuring...

Hahahaha ok I hear you gentle one.

Hahahaha probably exchanging info on how well you did them or rating you tongue.
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 10:33am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha ok I hear you gentle one.

Hahahaha probably exchanging info on how well you did them or rating you tongue.
Its been 2years now..

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Lionessza(f): 10:35am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=SorftWerk post=57016245][/quote]

Oh great atleast you are now committed cool
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 10:39am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh great atleast you are now committed cool
yeah dear...I'm really glad I am smiley

Thanks for ur time dear.

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Lionessza(f): 10:42am On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
yeah dear...I'm really glad I am smiley

Thanks for ur time dear.

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 10:43am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

kiss
mmm... That's cute smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Culin(f): 12:55pm On May 30, 2017
FaroukM:
...na so e hook u reach...looking for someone to lean on
I don't get you
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by samdav925: 12:59pm On May 30, 2017
Well .what about awon omo oni bredi and omo alagbos.them dey get super busy ukwu
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Outofsync(m): 7:11pm On May 30, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Mr u are highly wrong as well as the poster. Beauty and Brains rarely mix Wat type of females hav you been meeting U shld meet i and my friends to change ur perspective.... just for the record, females might be learning this as side jobs, I tot that was wat entrepreneurship is all about. At least is better than sitting at home waiting for a job/ doing nothing. So y frustrate the effort of these young ones I am a tailor, buh I'm not stopping der, I intend to have my clothing factory here in nigeria soon, and dis for the record is a side job for me. With the way Nigeria is going, u can hardly rely on a single stream of income. Secondly, I am also working towards being a clinical biochemist cs I love being in the laboratory analysing samples. Wld also want to own a lab... Did I forget to add that I'm beautiful too... I sed all of this so that Some Guys here wld stop looking down on ladies. For the fact U've been/seen the wrong ones doesn't In any way mean that there are no focused/purpose driven ones out der. Inspire People with your Words and Not bring them Down!!!

Well you're confident, I give you that..

On the others...... lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Outofsync(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2017
DokitaDave:
I think I understand the perspective you are coming from but I am afraid you're are so wrong. I am not a fan of feminism and I will never be (because I believe its fundamental principles and probable aims are flawed), however, I think the reason you think this way is due to the way some professions have been gender-tainted. I have seen MANY female students who perform excellently well and much better than their male counterparts in STEM courses.

Beauty and brains don't mix? Lol... That's another unfounded claim.

In the same vein, I have also seen quite a lot of females fail in stem....

Please don't change my words, I said rarely....

The whole bbn saga and other public display of stupidity by our celebrities is enough proof
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by rosalieene(f): 2:31pm On May 31, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
U no the definition already u are the definition of pretty cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
just seeing ur mention
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
rosalieene:
just seeing ur mention
what's your profession? smiley
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Its for reasons like this that most employers will employ the cuter ones. They tend to make u forget ur mission.
U wan go close account but u come even go deposit money sef
lol.. strength of a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Siyacela Dlamuka Marries Thando Mathebula In South Africa / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.