Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Am Pregnant For My Dad’s Best Friend, Now He Wants Me To Abort It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Pregnant For My Dad’s Best Friend, Now He Wants Me To Abort It (857 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pregnant For My Dad’s Best Friend, Now He Wants Me To Abort It by Factfinder1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
A girl has landed in serious dilemma after getting into a relationship with her father’s best friend. The girl identified as Evelyn, a student of Kyambogo University, Uganda revealed the the Dad’s best friend, Tony impregnated her.

She said the guy is a close family friend and most of all he’s My Dad’s best friend to the extent that they are even businesses partners.

She wrote: “A few weeks back, I realized I was one month pregnant with this guy’s baby. I talked to him about the issue and he opted for an abortion which he said he would fund head to toe.

The issue at hand is that I am scared of taking my life through abortion. I, in fact want to keep my baby. What should do?

Should I tell my dad about it? I’m confused.

http://ogashub.com.ng/i-am-pregnant-for-my-dads-best-friend-now-he-wants-me-to-abort-it/

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Dad’s Best Friend, Now He Wants Me To Abort It by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Shameless olosho...

Tufia.... Umu nwanyi eh....
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Dad’s Best Friend, Now He Wants Me To Abort It by cobadit(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
You dey craz.. shey you ask us wetin to do wen una dey open yansh.... Mumu somebody
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Dad’s Best Friend, Now He Wants Me To Abort It by dingbang(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
This serves as a deterrent to loose girls out there .,.. There are just somethings you don't just say yes to, no matter d kind of money involved....
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Dad’s Best Friend, Now He Wants Me To Abort It by omoolorire(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Young lady the sin has been committed therefore don't complicate issues for yourself just leave the baby and accept whatever shame comes your way. Never think about abortion as a best solution you may end up terminate your destiny remember down fall of a man is not the end of his life. Tell your parent for next action. It can happen to anybody! My opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Dad’s Best Friend, Now He Wants Me To Abort It by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
People shouldn't contemplate abortion.

Be pro-life for once.
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Dad’s Best Friend, Now He Wants Me To Abort It by pbethel: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Confess ur sins and be free

Do not abort
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Dad’s Best Friend, Now He Wants Me To Abort It by thunderfiremods(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
did u remember to post on NL...when he was banging u ..
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Dad’s Best Friend, Now He Wants Me To Abort It by Johnsonibx(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ha! Aye se o o make I no lie you
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Dad’s Best Friend, Now He Wants Me To Abort It by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 24, 2017
when you were busy opening your legs, it didn't occur to you that it will get to this?

who am I to judge sef?

Anyways!! don't ever think about aborting that baby.

You have committed one sin, biko don't add another one....Shalom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think That Guys That Bear "Chinedu" Are Womanizers? / Money For Abortion! / Top 5 Tips For Initiating Sex With Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.