Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Please I Need Advice, Does She Likes Me Or Just Playing Around - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice, Does She Likes Me Or Just Playing Around (1778 Views)

I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice, Does She Likes Me Or Just Playing Around by agbonkamen(f): 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ifexxy:
which type of sense?
coloured sense grin
Re: Please I Need Advice, Does She Likes Me Or Just Playing Around by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Ifexxy:
that's hard for me
from what im seeing now its very clear you're the puppy in love, you'd better make your feelings known before one bad sharp guy sweep her off her feet, its your call.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice, Does She Likes Me Or Just Playing Around by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2017
elyna:
from what im seeing now its very clear you're the puppy in love, you'd better make your feelings known before one bad sharp guy sweep her off her feet, its your call.
Thanks for ur advice....
Re: Please I Need Advice, Does She Likes Me Or Just Playing Around by salawustyles(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2017
Ifexxy:
So u mean, she is a good girl
yes nw she likes you thou just try n talk 2 er alone if u feel that chemistry u no itz about 2 go down
Re: Please I Need Advice, Does She Likes Me Or Just Playing Around by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2017
salawustyles:
yes nw she likes you thou just try n talk 2 er alone if u feel that chemistry u no itz about 2 go down
I jux pray God gives me the strenght... cos i don't hv any... i need to act fast bfor someone takes her... she has been waiting for so long...
Re: Please I Need Advice, Does She Likes Me Or Just Playing Around by salawustyles(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2017
Ifexxy:
I jux pray God gives me the strenght... cos i don't hv any... i need to act fast bfor someone takes her... she has been waiting for so long...
dont keep er waiting anymore now is d tym dont just over do it ...
Re: Please I Need Advice, Does She Likes Me Or Just Playing Around by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2017
salawustyles:
dont keep er waiting anymore now is d tym dont just over do it ...
tnks, i will work on it...
Re: Please I Need Advice, Does She Likes Me Or Just Playing Around by salawustyles(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2017
Ifexxy:
tnks, i will work on it...
best of luck come and give me the good news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies / My Nairaland Family, Please Wish Me Luck / Bride-to-be Is Left Heartbroken After Another Lady Causes Confusion In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.