Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! (5765 Views)

Happy Birthday Lawlahdey Mariinee / Lawlahdey I Love You Please / Happy Birthday To Alobright17 & Lawlahdey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by optional1(f): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
candiesgym:
It wasn't deliberate. grin

lol
oga sir y u dey vex ni...
I say I do am on purpose... Shuo make matter die natural death abeg.. I no sabi english abeg...
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Aderola15:

In my room, izz my turn tonight cheesy grin angry.

Let's goan look for him biko, he cannor miss this. See traffic cheesy cheesy
Looool.

Goan look for him, me i wanto sleep oh kiss
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by baZOOKer: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
LordZero:

Don't be too quick to judge/correct/crucify others...

you my friend

deserves a medal,,

how cold cool
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by yorhmienerd(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
Aderola15 or whatever she's called is a very saucy woman

I'm not surprised she's sharing a man with some other woman.

Which man with his right senses would want to date a saucy Woman?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
adaksbullet:
eh gilr, while we u and ademola we be chair same boys wen mime dick his useles here angry

Izz nor our fault Adaks, we love the way he calls our names nii wink tongue
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Looool.

Goan look for him, me i wanto sleep oh kiss

Wait na wink
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by optional1(f): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
jakandeola:
baby am sori pls just ignore her a girl dat dis abomination, she sex her broda. u are too big fir her pls

abeg no cause fight oh..

I no sabi fight abeg...
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
optional1:
what kinda knight is this

I just checked ur d.p.. Please, which of u is u?
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Mizk(f): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
optional1:

ok

if i killam you help me bury...

ok ma
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Mizk(f): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
baZOOKer:

lol am tired of teasing you

wen r u starting your blog tongue
i only told traphedges grin so are you ready to tell me who you are now?
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by ELShehzad: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
"I'on give a damn 'bouh the World now
Take 't easy, turn by turn Now"

I need a lil' bit of shayo
All I wanna do is puff and pass

NP

Vector- Freestyle
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Gladiator1: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Look at The nonsense pic you've got up your profile and tell me why I should continue replying a dunce like you.

Dude Fuckoff.
I'm done with you.
The pix is far better than all the fairytales of u n ur second moniker Pinkjacket. Ode!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by optional1(f): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
transit4:

I just checked ur d.p.. Please, which of u is u?

what happened to my d.p... Why do you wanna know who is who?
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by baZOOKer: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
i only told traphedges grin so are you ready to tell me who you are now?

lol am not traphedgess oh....hahahahahaha OYO IBADAN OH tongue tongue
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Mizk(f): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
baZOOKer:

lol am not traphedgess oh....hahahahahaha OYO IBADAN OH tongue tongue
cheesymention me when you are ready to spill the beans
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Gat no business with you but the idiat that liked your comment.

So who did?

Bae.. Eva since I saw ya pics, my hrt has gone from 120beats per second to nearly 220 beats per second.. Somehow, I just wanted to ask if there was something u cud say about this ur astonishing beauty
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by jakandeola(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Badgang:
You make me wanna puke....in other words,you disgust me.
I neva blog to u u beta mind ir business
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
optional1:

what happened to my d.p... Why do you wanna know who is who?

I think I'm fairly interested
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by baZOOKer: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
cheesymention me when you are ready to spill the beans

ii cant comment in a dead thread lol

eeerm..just a clue.. I mailed you an ebook last year..lol dont say my moniker oh
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by jakandeola(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
optional1:

abeg no cause fight oh..

I no sabi fight abeg...
tnk u my queen I neva tink u are dia level dat are hopless in life but come internet as a queen
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Mizk(f): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
baZOOKer:

ii cant comment in a dead thread lol

eeerm..just a clue.. I mailed you an ebook last year..lol dont say my moniker oh
wait wait wait i remember cheesy but can't tell the exact moniker again
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by optional1(f): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
transit4:

I think I'm fairly interested

the both are fair so which are you interested in.. Lemme alert her.
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
transit4:

Bae.. Eva since I saw ya pics, my hrt has gone from 120beats per second to nearly 220 beats per second.. Somehow, I just wanted to ask if there was something u cud say about this ur astonishing beauty

Baba God noni wink
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by optional1(f): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
jakandeola:
tnk u my queen I neva tink u are dia level dat are hopless in life but come internet as a queen

thanks

guess your day was amazing..
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by baZOOKer: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
wait wait wait i remember cheesy but can't tell the exact moniker again

lol youre so smart grin
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by jakandeola(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
optional1:

thanks

yes am sori I neba msg u since am on ban since
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by kinginvagina: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
optional1:

thanks

what was your position in miss nairaland 2016?
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by savagefinder1: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Don't you cretins get tired?

Badgang:
If the shoe fits,feel free to lace it up,motherfucking swine!

Lawlahdey:
Sense is really limited.

Cc
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Badgang: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
jakandeola:
I neva blog to u u beta mind ir business
Shut up...slowpoke.
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Badgang: 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
savagefinder1:

savagefinder
smiley
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by jakandeola(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Badgang:
Shut up...slowpoke.
if I talk dey will. ban me so I ignore u
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
optional1:

the both are fair so which are you interested in.. Lemme alert her.

The one on the foreground.. I guess I once saw her in my dream.. Just trying to make confirmations shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows This Guy Real Name Or Instagram Handle ( Photo Attached ) / Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This / VIDEO: Secondary School Class Teacher Caught Red Handed With A Female Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.