Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy (7240 Views)

The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* / My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2015
As of today, September 15, 2015 this topic finally reached its End of Life circle. Meaning it has expired.

I thank you all my viewrs for your time and contributions; even those with a negative tissue on both sides of their supposed brain (no offence) cheesy thanks, too for your contributions. May God bless you all.

To sum it up: I now lead a normal life; I got all that was missing in my relationship life. I mean all you could imagine a young man could get from the opposite seks wink

See y'all on the otherside. Cheers smiley
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Maybe you're not actually as good-looking as you think...

Or you've a pretty rubbish personality.

9 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2015
YourMain:

cute friends. grin
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 06, 2015
HANDSOMELONER!

YOU NEED CASH!

CASH IS THE KOKO

THE KOKO IS CASH.

ALL GIRLS FLOCK TOGETHER TO THOSE WHO HAVE CASH

WITH CASH, ALL GIRLS ARE WOOABLE

you also need a really nice personality. Also, don't chase after girls. Let them chase after you--- you know what, forget it.

FIND SOME RAW CASH!

7 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by boboLIL(m): 12:21am On Jul 06, 2015
U av m0uth 0d0ur 0r b0dy 0d0ur......ah can nva date even miss w0rld if she p0ssess dat....s0 Check ursef well
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 12:24am On Jul 06, 2015
YourMain:

Sure! everybody has their funny behaviour/personality.... besides I didn't say i was a saint in the write up.
About my been good looking; it's true. I don't have to lie to get anyone's sympathy.
I'd rather you be a solution to my challenge and not the other way round.
Thank you
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
HANDSOMELONER!

YOU NEED CASH!

CASH IS THE KOKO

THE KOKO IS CASH.

ALL GIRLS FLOCK TOGETHER TO THOSE WHO HAVE CASH

WITH CASH, ALL GIRLS ARE WOOABLE

you also need a really nice personality. Also, don't chase after girls. Let them chase after you--- you know what, forget it.

FIND SOME RAW CASH!

I get your point. But I've got friends who are "not-bad-looking", not "raw cash", lousy and abusive... all these guys have a minimum of 3 girls that i know.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 12:31am On Jul 06, 2015
boboLIL:
U av m0uth 0d0ur 0r b0dy 0d0ur......ah can nva date even miss w0rld if she p0ssess dat....s0 Check ursef well
you don't have to judge other people by your own standards. I am a clean guy with enough packaging; forget the fact say i come open thread for here no give you green card to come dey mis yarn. shocked
Thanks for showing up though.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
cute friends. grin

Thank you. smiley
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2015
HandsomeLoner:

Sure! everybody has their funny behaviour/personality.... besides I didn't say i was a saint in the write up.
About my been good looking; it's true. I don't have to lie to get anyone's sympathy.
I'd rather you be a solution to my challenge and not the other way round.
Thank you

I apologize if you feel I wasn't being helpful enough. But from your moniker and your post it seems you think you are good-looking and usually guys who have to stress their looks arent as good-looking as they think.

Anyways it may just be down to your personality and the way you carry yourself that is just unattractive.

3 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by boboLIL(m): 12:42am On Jul 06, 2015
HandsomeLoner:

you don't have to judge other people by your own standards. I am a clean guy with enough packaging; forget the fact say i come open thread for here no give you green card to come dey mis yarn. shocked
Thanks for showing up though.
b0y d0nt be stupid....ur arrogant attitude is c0sting u al0t... F y0u
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2015
boboLIL:
b0y d0nt be stupid....ur arrogant attitude is c0sting u l0st... F y0u
baba don vex shocked
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 06, 2015
op oya post your pics. . Lemme rate you wink

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 12:48am On Jul 06, 2015
YourMain:

I apologize if you feel I wasn't being helpful enough. But from your moniker and your post it seems you think you are good-looking and usually guys who have to stress their looks arent as good-looking as they think.

Anyways it may just be down to your personality and the way you carry yourself that is just unattractive.

It's okay...
One thing I know that I do is, I don't go where I'm not invited and that's because of my kind of personality. I'm an introvert; the Melancholic/Sanguine type of guy. I easily get moody but hardly show it as I don't transfer aggression. Also, I get excited and confident whenever I'm in a company of people with radiant faces.

The problem is a lot of girls shows interest in me from afar but they kinda "crawl inside" whenever I open up to them about my feelings. Something tells me they feel a little bit "intimidated" (no offence to the female folks) by my looks and the fact that I am still single. I know it's hard to believe that a guy like me is not in a relationship... it's just so worrisome embarassed
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by boboLIL(m): 12:49am On Jul 06, 2015
Jarizod:
baba don vex shocked
my man.....I hate gals dat f0rm let al0ne guys....see hin expressi0n na

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 12:55am On Jul 06, 2015
boboLIL:
b0y d0nt be stupid....ur arrogant attitude is c0sting u al0t... F y0u
When someone uses figure "0" in place of letter "O"... then it's very clear, there's a great problem in such individual's brain.
I'm here to find a solution to my problem, please kindly migrate to the next thread for a possible solution to yours.
Thank you
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 06, 2015
HandsomeLoner:

It's okay...
One thing I know that I do is, I don't go where I'm not invited and that's because of my kind of personality. I'm an introvert; the Melancholic/Sanguine type of guy. I easily get moody but hardly show it as I don't transfer aggression. Also, I get excited and confident whenever I'm in a company of people with radiant faces.

The problem is a lot of girls shows interest in me from afar but they kinda "crawl inside" whenever I open up to them about my feelings. Something tells me they feel a little bit "intimidated" (no offence to the female folks) by my looks and the fact that I am still single. I know it's hard to believe that a guy like me is not in a relationship... it's just so worrisome embarassed

Oh. Well that's weird. You sound like a nice person.

Well i personally don't think anyone has to change who they are in the quest to find a partner. I'm sure there's a girl that would happily love you just the way you are.

Or maybe you're looking for a certain type of woman as well. Rather than having a wide range of types..?
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 1:11am On Jul 06, 2015
YourMain:

Oh. Well that's weird. You sound like a nice person.

Well i personally don't think anyone has to change who they are in the quest to find a partner. I'm sure there's a girl that would happily love you just the way you are.

Or maybe you're looking for a certain type of woman as well. Rather than having a wide range of types..?

Thank you
what can i say now... I just want a god-fearing woman with brain; not a religious woman though. I can't say much because I really haven't had the experience embarassed
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 06, 2015
op d koko is that you are mad.you fyn reach korede bello or kiss daniel.wu tell u say u fyn.mtcheew

handsome loner my foot.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 06, 2015
HandsomeLoner:

Thank you
what can i say now... I just want a god-fearing woman with brain; not a religious woman though. I can't say much because I really haven't had the experience embarassed

You're welcome.

Ehm I'm sure there are physical attributes you might also be looking for. Maybe you should join a club or some sort of society where there's a high probability of finding an intelligent but not very religious woman.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Perhaps none of them feel worthy of you? You hot thang you
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 1:20am On Jul 06, 2015
FINgames:
op d koko is that you are mad.you fyn reach korede bello or kiss daniel.wu tell u say u fyn.mtcheew

handsome loner my foot.

You don't have to get mad at someone or something you wished to have or be like...
And since when has Korede Bello or Kiss Daniel been the standard of measuring a guy's cuteness?

Those guys you mentioned are cool and amazing in their way. And I thank god for them just like I thank him for beautifying my looks every time I look at myself in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 1:33am On Jul 06, 2015
YourMain:

You're welcome.

Ehm I'm sure there are physical attributes you might also be looking for. Maybe you should join a club or some sort of society where there's a high probability of finding an intelligent but not very religious woman.

Sure! I love plump woman, natural beauty (I'm not anti-makeUP though) and skin colour isn't a barrier so long as it's natural.
About the club/society thing, wow! that's thoughtful of you. I wish i could find one that's not religious related cos I'm not that religious.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Arami92: 1:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Picture!
Thanks.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Godskidmidas(m): 1:35am On Jul 06, 2015
You probably haven't really put yourself out there.Some guys that feel they're cute always expect girls to give them preference.As in they expect girls to always like them first.Some dey even find make woman chike them. So as I said earlier on,put yourself out there.
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 1:35am On Jul 06, 2015
1bkaye:
Perhaps none of them feel worthy of you? You hot thang you
come on... isn't that a figure of speech?
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 1:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Arami92:
Picture!
Thanks.
I can share via email, if you won't mind.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by HandsomeLoner(m): 1:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Godskidmidas:
You probably haven't really put yourself out there.Some guys that feel they're cute always expect girls to give them preference.As in they expect girls to always like them first.Some dey even find make woman chike them. So as I said earlier on,put yourself out there.

I have... I mean, I do a lot of times. Just that I don't want to come across as been too desperate
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by mya1: 2:44am On Jul 06, 2015
At 28,I should expect that you'd have more to you than your handsome face . That's all you've talked about.

If all you have going for you is your 'looks' and you see that as the automatic passport to having a nice woman to date, I am sorry, your story would remain the same.

You need to brush up other aspects of you
- can you maintain a conversation? Are you smart / intelligent? Are you humorous? Etc

I don't want to think all girls are intimidated by your looks. I should think you're deficient in some aspects. If it's the case , make amends.

Looks may capture girls not women! So, check yourself.

4 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Godskidmidas(m): 3:25am On Jul 06, 2015
HandsomeLoner:

I have... I mean, I do a lot of times. Just that I don't want to come across as been too desperate
So you telling me they just don't like you. Or you don't like the ones that like you
Re: The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy by Whizzcute(m): 3:54am On Jul 06, 2015
You are talking like a Nyash-digger (gay)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. / Who Else Is Still Doing This In 2020?? (pictures Attached) / Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.