Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. (11506 Views)

IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Reps Summon Magu, Emefiele, Peterside, Over Alleged Stolen $17bn Oil Proceeds / Reps Threaten To Arrest IGP Ibrahim Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. by akulaxx: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2017
D oil sold during GEJ regime

The amt was paid in during Buhari regime not GEJ by d int oil companies.

The looting continua
Re: Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. by Eazybay(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=kolaaderin post=54008779]
Can't you read or u are only been mischievous there is nowhere in this simple essay write-up which points to 2015. The time in report is 2011 to 2015.[/quote

Take ur time to follow up d aforementioned hearing, it would enlighten u. Besides I don't care bout trading blames
Re: Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2017
nigeria no fit better i swear.
Re: Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. by seguno2: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2017
Have they arrested Larmode who disappeared with trillions from EFCC?
Bunch of padding jokers pretending to be lawmakers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. by ayindejimmy(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2017
Eazybay:

Before u begin to salivate and mention those who don't care about you, the REAL DEAL is the unreported exports since 2015.. So that's d man with a perfect figure of how much d present "petroleum minister" has robbed us so far

You're jumping the gun.

I read the post and there's nowhere 2015 was mentioned

Be that as it may the CBN governor should come tell us what he knows. And whether the practice still exist.

I know some of the culpable ones are at NNPC frantically burning incriminating evidences
Re: Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. by hollywater: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2017
So Reps are now DSS or SSS?Failed Country.
Re: Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. by porozhniy(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2017
How much exactly did Nigeria earn between 2011-2015?
If Nigeria had a short fall of $17bn out of a possible $18.3 within the stated time frame, how was the national budget financed within this period?

1 Like

Re: Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. by Kingspin(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Obascoetubi:
SEE HOW THIS FLAT HEAD GOVERNOR IS DRYING OUR MONEY
Are you silence on finance minister unlike Ngozi ex minister tenure. This country is rule by stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. by Deffi(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. by Boyooosa(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
@op, show me the threat na shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo / Orji Kalu Emerges 2022 Best Senator Of The Year In Constituency Projects / APC Adopts Direct Primary, Set To Reclaim Edo From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.