Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Can You Live Life Being Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Live Life Being Single? (3689 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Live Life Being Single? by sexsinners(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
i think i could

after reading this article
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1788363.ece#mySunComments

i believe i could live life without sex or relationships.We have a very short life so why waste it on one person.
I have friends ,i have family,and i also want to become a pastor.My love will go to God only.
Thinking like this makes me not afraid of the future anymore ,it makes me want to live my life in a whole new way.

it makes me want to fall inlove with myself. i don't think i will ever settle down.

so can you guys live a single life?
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by bittatruth(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
Not if i meet with my soulmate.
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Russialane(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2011
f**k this its a thing of choice
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Russialane(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ sexsinners u try o wel done
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by sexsinners(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
i guess in nigeria you need a partner

i wouldn't mind having a domestic partner.
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by claremont(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
@OP: You are right! Go and marry God or Jesus, leave earthly women for us who like to sin. When we get to heaven/hell/wherever, we will explain ourselves to the d-ickhead we meet there! cool
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Goldieluks: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2011
You don't blasphem against the name of God just because you believe in plant and science.I know you'll feel bad and offended when people starts spitting trash about your religion.You should also realise in your mind that,other people feel thesame about their relligion too,and if you want urs to be regarded and respected you have to do thesame to others.am not speaking french here am I?@ claremont
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by claremont(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

You don't blasphem against the name of God just because you believe in plant and science.I know you'll feel bad and offended when people starts spitting trash about your religion.You should also realise in your mind that,other people feel thesame about their relligion too,and if you want urs to be regarded and respected you have to do thesame to others.am not speaking french here am I?@ claremont
Oh Girl, I no follow you blaspheme oh, the heavenly papa wey I dey talk about never complain, na im shildren wey I no follow talk dey defend am. It says a lot about the irrationality in the mindset of religious adherents!
BTW, I have NO religion so people are free to talk about nothingness! cheesy grin
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Goldieluks: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
You can say whatever you want to say,but i don't need to type too much,
because your signature already speaks for itself.
1. your not a happy bunny.
2.you are feeling insecure about your been atheist.

if your proud of whatever religion you belong to,i don't think your conscience would judge you continuously,as it is.

nuff said!!!

Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by claremont(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

You can say whatever you want to say,but i don't need to type too much,
because your signature already speaks for itself.
1. your not a happy bunny.
2.you are feeling insecure about your been atheist.

if your proud of whatever religion you belong to,i don't think your conscience would judge you continuously,as it is.

nuff said!!!

Good analysis! You may be right, or you may be wrong, who knows?!
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Goldieluks: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
i know am 75% right,no doubt. undecided
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by claremont(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^
or you just might be totally wrong.
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Goldieluks: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2011
Whatever,i've made my point clear enough^^
Peace.
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by claremont(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^
Unfortunately for you, what you wrote are not points, but rather they are mere rants from one faceless character to another on a social networking site. I find it completely hard understand why someone would choose to derail a perfectly good topic, simply because he/she wants to show that he/she knows a faceless character more than he knows himself. It's mind boggling!
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Goldieluks: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
claremont:

^^^
Unfortunately for you, what you wrote are not points, but rather they are mere rants from one faceless character to another on a social networking site. I find it completely hard understand why someone would choose to derail a perfectly good topic, simply because he/she wants to show that he/she knows a faceless character more than he knows himself. It's mind boggling!

i feel the same way too, whenever i come across your signature,i say to myself,
why bother your head about what faceless people are thinking about your religion,i would STHU if i were you,
cause everything your saying returns back to you in a swift manner.
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Mynd44: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
You both should get a room
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by dammytex: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
Single gini?

God forbid. So, I should not marry and die with all the konji inside me abi?
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Goldieluks: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2011
@OP, neffa effa!!! angry
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by islamrules(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2011
I can't believe her long life is due to her not having sex. There are old men of 97 years in Osun state that have 2 or 3 wifes, and are still alive till today. The theory is not accurate scientifically.
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by 9jafetish(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2011
islamrules:

I can't believe her long life is due to her not Being Intimate. There are old men of 97 years in Osun state that have 2 or 3 wifes, and are still alive till today. The theory is not accurate scientifically.

yes that could be but overall she lived a great life beng single, every man and women should know that marriage isn't everything.
We have other important things to attend to in life and not everyone should get married.

especially those with a very busy profession
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
yes
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Digriz(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2011
Can u remain single for life shld hv bn more appropriate english than ths. Mod shuld correct ths since its on the front page.
@op yes, it is possible
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by MrCork17: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
wrong question!! angry
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by omaojo1: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
Pray for the Holy Spirit to touch you fast. Emphasis on fast.
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Princek12(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
bittatruth:

Not if i meet with my soulmate.

I am your soul mate. holla @ me @ princekinzo@gmail.com
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by obowunmi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Single --- there's a single woman in my office who is 65 and she adopted a child. She says you can't live life alone ---- its kinda boring alone.

Plus how do you expect to express your sexual desires, to children ? prostitutes ? men ? masturbation ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by moremi2008(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hmmmn, I have heard this argument before, from Catholic priests and nuns! Nothing new here jo, we all know where this is going to end.
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by MrCork17: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
obowunmi:

Single --- there's a single woman in my office who is 65 and she adopted a child. She says you can't live life alone ---- its kinda boring alone.

Plus how do you expect to express your intimate desires, to children ? LovePeddlers ? men ? self-service ?  shocked shocked shocked

Offfice in Nigeria? u work? undecided
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by obowunmi(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Offfice in Nigeria? u work? undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Live Life Being Single? by Greenpro: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2011
sexsinners:

i think i could

after reading this article
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1788363.ece#mySunComments

i believe i could live life without sex or relationships.We have a very short life so why waste it on one person.
I have friends ,i have family,and i also want to become a pastor.My love will go to God only.
Thinking like this makes me not afraid of the future anymore ,it makes me want to live my life in a whole new way.

it makes me want to fall inlove with myself. i don't think i will ever settle down.

so can you guys live a single life?

Do not make God a liar. Singleness is not a ticket for spirituality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age / 8 Things Guys Secretly Love / Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.