Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back (5385 Views)

My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
engrjoseph208:
A FRIEND OF MINE NEEDS ADVICE, HE IS NOT ON NL SO I HAVE DECIDED TO POST IT FOR HIM SO HE COULD READ AND DECIDE.

Hi nairalanders, there is this girl I have been dating for some months now. I broke up with her when I could no longer tolerate her bullshit. Word is she was cheating on me with several guys including her exes and a married man. I never caught her with any hard evidence but I know she was cheating. I have once read her whatsapp chat where I saw loads of messages from different guys. I didn’t tell her about it because I figured that would mean I stoop too low to catch her.

Now my question is whether to bang her this Sunday or not because she has been begging me to take her back and I am thinking of banging her as a result of konji since I have no one for now. She does not know that I know her secret as regard the whatsapp chat. I just told her I needed a break. She is beautiful and has killer curves so it is difficult to take my eyes off her. I have no intention of dating her again because I cannot trust her with my past experience with her. I only want to lure her into sleeping with me once more by pretending I have forgiven her, then I will dismiss her finally.

PLEASE NAIRALANDERS, WHAT DO YOU THINK? DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO IT OR JUST FORGET ABOUT HER? THANKS.
Jonaifame22 please your expertise is needed here
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by jonaifame22(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Jonaifame22 please your expertise is needed here
well he should fvck the gal, at least 3 rounds
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by dabrightt: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:
Move on with your life...woe unto those who scheme inequity nor work out evil in their beds to execute it in the day... Micah 1
are u a Pastor or Pretending to be
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
jonaifame22:
well he should fvck the gal, at least 3 rounds
You are wise beyond your years brother
Preach on bro
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by SecretAgent: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
laribari:
Op, honestly you sound like a 5 yr old.

1. You don't want her again because she's cheating on you (DESPITE YOU DON'T HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE APART FROM WHATSAPP)

2. you are accusing her of being a cheat yet you want to cheat on her by banging her in deceit as she will think you have accepted her back.

3. you don't even wanna confront your own "girl friend" about your findings on whatsapp because you feel you will be stooping so low, but don't you think banging her after you asked for a break is stooping very low?

So after the 15mins of sex you start ignoring her again ba?

You nor dey chop dog meat but you wan use teeth cut. Does it make sense? If you don't want her again then why bang her?

4. So what makes you different from the guys she's "perhaps" chatting with on whatsapp?

Let me just advice you for writing sake.....................

If the sex still dey your eyes at least for that reason, forgive her and tell her what you know about her on whatsapp. Tell her how much it hurts you that she's cheating and demand that she stays committed to you if you are a man of maturity.

or

Just let her be, forget your stupid sexual plan and more on if you are a man of integrity.

STRONG ADVICE:

In my own relationship i don't even check my partner's fone and i can say it with confidence that i do not even pick her calls.
What am i looking for? what you do not know don't hurt except you invited trouble by yourself.

social media is a crazy platform and some people can be nasty on it but that is not who they truly are. Some people are good teasers and are just having fun with opposite sex (though it's dangerous), so do not give yourself hypertension.

Its better you check your partner on social media if you have the opportunity. Because alot of girls are cheat but very smart you can only caught them if you check them on social media. I have hack two on my EX facebook account. One was a runs girl that slept around but pretend to be a saint and the other one was still sleeping with her Ex and have another boyfriend. If you don't want to end up marrying the wrong women check them if you have the opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by laribari(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
SecretAgent:
Its better you check your partner on social media if you have the opportunity. Because alot of girls are cheat but very smart you can only caught them if you check them on social media. I have hack two on my EX facebook account. One was a runs girl that slept around but pretend to be a saint and the other one was still sleeping with her Ex and have another boyfriend. If you don't want to end up marrying the wrong women check them if you have the opportunity.

So you mean all the failed marriages of many older people are because they are on social media. I see!!

I agree with you with regards a lot of runs girls on S.Media but trust me, you will end up having heart ache if you are the one searching. If her altitude warrants it then you can check it out but it's not a criteria for being a good or a bad person.

If you pick wisely you will know you picked the right one and you don't need social media to know your spouse.

DO YOU KNOW WHY I CAN'T BE SPYING? I KNOW WHO MY PARTNER IS AND I'M CALM WITH PEACE OF MIND.
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by sats: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
keep thinking with your deek ... i hear 90% of the male species of the human race are in this category
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Geraldyne:
Any niggie hu tinks dah banging a girl z some sort of revenge or payback is a capital fool......
Well how about he bang her friend...that's one hell of a revenge to me.
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by Olubukola16(f): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Don't waste your time sleeping with her, she's not loyal. Just let her go in peace, nemesis will definitely catch up with her, if your story is true.
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by bizzy500: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
slimthugchimee:
rubbish, so we should fry beans undecided
dey force you enter here common go nd play outside,strictly for adult
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by bizzy500: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
winkdoz type of ladies doesnt deserve any good,alaye bang her well well pass it round tho smiley
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by enuk80(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
who cares if she is beautiful and killer curvy
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
LAFO:

Bang is when you light a banger and it explodes with the loud Baaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnggg
lmfao..I can't stop laughing at your definition.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by subtlemee(f): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
dabrightt:
are u a Pastor or Pretending to be

I don't need to be a pastor to know God's words
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by hylyne(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
What if she takes in and refuses to abort?
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by olac21(m): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Op,haven't you fvcked her before
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by dabrightt: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

I don't need to be a pastor to know God's words
do u practice what u knw?
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by doubleZ88(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
just bang d shit out of her already. either way, no one loose
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Op

Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by francisbarrack(m): 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
finalboss:
sad let her go, and what's bang please??

Helpng u do d oda room business with ur gf
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by Chumaskyx(m): 12:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Till she ropes you with pregnancy that aint yours [color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 25, 2017
OP, how old are you and your "friend"?
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by Annie939(f): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2017
why banging banging banging? what exactly are you banging please? because the sex I know is not for one person to work the two people involved have a rule to play.
Re: I Don’t Know If I Should Bang Her As A Pay Back by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2017
finalboss:
sad let her go, and what's bang please??
It means hot sex grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What Do You Think About This Trending Brazilian Hairstyle (photos) / I Wish I Had A Big Dick / Coded And Open Dangers Of Badoo Dating App In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.