Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take (2536 Views)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / It's A Shame For A Woman To Chase After A Man If You Agree Let's Hear Your Point / Is It RAPE Or NOT? Let's Hear Your Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take by bizzy500: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:
Alright daddy angry embarassed
gud daughter undecided
Re: Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
bizzy500:
gud daughter undecided
Come, lerruz drink garri kiss

Re: Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take by bizzy500: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aderola15:
Come, lerruz drink garri kiss
oya put it in my mouth daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 25, 2017
redbeans:
I know some of you might be wondering what this topic is all about. I want to talk my mind. Guys worship and pet pretty ladies too much. She asks for sharwama u buy, iphone u buy, xpensive bags you buy. Yet you live in the constant fear of losing her to a more endowed guy. But with a not so pretty girl, comes humility becomes she knows her facial appearance won't attract the opposite sex.

They are curvaceous and submissive. Isn't this a sure bet? After all, puzzay is puzzay [the same]. Even if, not so pretty girls faces can't make you reach cloud 9, doggy or twerking on your live wire can.

So to the house, is it advisable to go for beauty for the sake of your children or go for humility [ugly girls] for your sake

@ the emboldened.
Guys who harbour this mentality will fucck any female that comes their way - the physically challenged, the under aged, etc.,. To them, pusssy is pusssy!

tongue
Re: Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
obadizena:

@ the emboldened.
Guys who harbour this mentality will fucck any female that comes their way - the physically challenged, the under aged, etc.,. To them, pusssy is pusssy!

tongue
shocked just bcoz i said puzzay is puzzay. Dn't get it twisted sad. I'm talking of serious commitment affair here smiley
Re: Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Aderola15:
Yes angry
wastage of wetness. Get wet for the right reasons cheesy
Re: Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 09, 2017
Gistedge:
hmmm
yes o. This is the era of austerity. Minimise cost wink
Re: Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
More opinions are welcomed.
Re: Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2017
make judicious use of scarce resources o. Pretty girls are saucy and over-demanding

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) / Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This / Why Is Airforce1 So Famous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.