Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) (2533 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) by marvelck: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
If your boyfriend is not ready to marry or reluctant to commit, just let him know overtaken is allowed!

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) by merxi55(f): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
lol
Re: This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
marvelck:
If your boyfriend is not ready to marry or reluctant to commit, just let him know overtaken is allowed!
Stop telling people what to do in their relationships, you don't know the people they date and what's binding them.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) by zealblinks(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
over taken is allowed bro. Im a chaser no time for marriage now. I cant allow one idiot girl to kobalize me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) by firstking01(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
undecided
Re: This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1
true talk.any person wey carry wetin these bloggers advice at heart is heading his relationship over the cliffs.
Re: This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:
Tallesty1
true talk.any person wey carry wetin these bloggers advice at heart is heading his relationship over the cliffs.
Yes bro. It's is only online that you see someone who have never had a successful relationship give advice to married women.
Re: This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
marvelck:
What if there's no one to overtake?

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tallesty1:
Yes bro. It's is only online that you see someone who have never had a successful relationship give advice to married women.
i jus tire grin

Re: This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) by elkraune(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
so should we fry beans?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) by johncallidon(m): 12:37am On Apr 24, 2017
Tallesty1:
Stop telling people what to do in their relationships, you don't know the people they date and what's binding them.
Yhu can say that again.
Re: This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2017
By all means overtake. I'm not in a hurry. cool

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Is Not Ready To Marry (photos) by BuhariApcFools: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2017
Tallesty1:
Wrong Advice any one that take online advice serious , Oyo for your Life cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Just broke up with Her Fiance / Why Is Airforce1 So Famous? / The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.