Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? (5948 Views)

Mistakes Ladies Make In Falling For Guys... / Difficulty In Falling In Love / What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by 2nde(m): 12:44am On Jan 06, 2006
I have up to like five cases where i met people on the internet especially Nigerians and immediately they see my picture, they will start to say all sort of sweet words and telling me they are falling in love as they are seeing the picture which i don't normally believe. Is it really true people can fall in love with pictures?
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Hotstepper(f): 12:48am On Jan 06, 2006
hahahah..so u get dat 2..ahahahha..9erians r fond of dat so i akreless diz dayz..even adding u on msn or yahoo messenger, they will start telling u stories and like 2 nd after, they say they r in love with u.....ppl need 2 get a life..i personally don't chat with ppl i don't know esp. when they steal ma addy 4rom a friend am talking 2 and den come telling me they got it 4rom YAHOO SEARCH and ermmmm why da heck u asking me ma ASL cuz u wouldn't have known ma name 4 u 2 get ma info. 4rom YAHOO SEARCH or they tell u they got it 4rom a chat room..hello, i don't chat in chat rooms.. lipsrsealed ma dear, some r real and sum r fake so be watchfullll tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by 2nde(m): 12:57am On Jan 06, 2006
Yeah right, i know most are just jokers
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by 2nde(m): 12:59am On Jan 06, 2006
And the picture i usually show is the one i took in Nigeria. So i dont know what thier problem is
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Hotstepper(f): 2:19am On Jan 06, 2006
is it on hi5 or where?
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by 2nde(m): 2:43am On Jan 06, 2006
On hi5 most of the time
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by fancidiva(f): 3:13am On Jan 06, 2006
shocked i thought i was the only one cheesy...... ...... that's why i don't have my pictures online....... but it still happens grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by yummy(m): 3:21am On Jan 06, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] Mr Tunde Tunde, you know d answer to ur questn don't you? Just tell them the picture was taken years back b4 u were amputated due to an accident in 9geria, that's when u go see true colour.  grin
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by 2nde(m): 3:24am On Jan 06, 2006
Hey bro, don't start men
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Hotstepper(f): 3:27am On Jan 06, 2006
maybe u r in da states or ermmmmm u light skinned?
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by yummy(m): 3:28am On Jan 06, 2006
2nde:

Hey bro, don't start men
Start wetin? do i know you?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by 2nde(m): 3:30am On Jan 06, 2006
maybe you're in da states or ermmmmm u light skinned?
Nah, i am in the state tho, but i aint gat no light skin
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by fancidiva(f): 3:30am On Jan 06, 2006
.....grin cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by fancidiva(f): 3:31am On Jan 06, 2006
@ hotstepper,

how're you my sista..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by hotangel2(f): 3:45am On Jan 06, 2006
Falling in love with pictures? I don't believe in it. But i absolutely believe in lusting over someone's picture.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Hotstepper(f): 3:53am On Jan 06, 2006
am fyne ooo@fancidiva ...just dey like delemeter... cry u nko?:
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by fancidiva(f): 4:00am On Jan 06, 2006
i deyoooo!!!!........ just got knocked down by cold this morning ...... sad sad sadb
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by snazzydawn(f): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2006
2nde,make I see your picture na?I could break that spell ooo!!!
Well,it is possible to fall in love with pictures.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by 2nde(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2006
Check my profile, it is there, it's being taken since 2004
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by snazzydawn(f): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2006
Oh 2nde,you are de only sugar in my tea,I love you pass ermmmm,who sef... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by 2nde(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2006
so many clowns in the house men
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by yummy(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2006
snazzydawn:

Oh 2nde,you are de only sugar in my tea,I love you pass ermmmm,who sef... cheesy cheesy cheesy
hey 2nde, won't this kill you?
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by 2nde(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2006
the Lord is my shephard
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by fancidiva(f): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2006
; cheesy cheesy cheesy.... (sighs)
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by JamesT2(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2006
How could you fall in love with a picture? Like it was already said before me, lust over a picture maybe, but not love a picture. C'mon.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by nana(f): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2006
NOPE,i dont believe in such.Wot if the person is a ghost?U go just dey punish yaself.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by dafman(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2006
It's Very possible to fall in love with a picture....I mean when u see a picture of a girl with all the features in the right proportion, beautiful, cute....Nobody will tell you before u fall in love....ofcourse the love can only be sealed when you talk to the person and it matches the pic smiley
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by thelastdon(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2006
dafman:

It's Very possible to fall in love with a picture.I mean when u see a picture of a girl with all the features in the right proportion, beautiful, cute.Nobody will tell you before u fall in love.ofcourse the love can only be sealed when you talk to the person and it matches the pic smiley

true tlk
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by FOD(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2006
dafman:

It's Very possible to fall in love with a picture.I mean when u see a picture of a girl with all the features in the right proportion, beautiful, cute.Nobody will tell you before u fall in love.ofcourse the love can only be sealed when you talk to the person and it matches the pic smiley
That isn't love to me...it's pure LUST
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by dafman(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2006
FOD:

That isn't love to me...it's pure LUST

Then LUST is what attracts MOST men to their partners love comes later
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by FOD(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2006
dafman:

Then LUST is what attracts MOST men to their partners love comes later

That answers the question then. You only truly fall in love when u've known the person.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by thelastdon(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2006
comments are no more welcome then........abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream / Why Do Men Leaves Their First Love? / 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.