Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (67752 Views)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / A Credible Northerner, Not Osinbajo Should Succeed Buhari In 2019 / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by pcei: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Toro4u:
i think the yorubas can rule this country more better compared to any other tribe, i know wailers will come wailing but this is my fact.
No English phrase like "more better", grammatically wrong. Use "far better" instead.

Meanwhile u are entitled to ur opinion and u can be forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by darknetcom: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kennyodinye:
You Are Just So Stupid And Senseless, Where Did He Say He Wants To Become A President..Abeg

and your obama is a mutant...

never bring that thing in my face again or else i will take you serious... angry
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by HonabFaj(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
The VP was the chairman of the Economy team since this administration took over power ,same people that castigated the President on why he used his VP and a renowned lawyer has the chairman of the economy team calling them all sought of names .They should join hands together in building this country again ,patient matter ,building process takes time and its not easy .

God Bless Nigeria
A New Nigeria
God Bless Mr President and his team
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nigeriadondie: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=aademola11 post=54043985]Ben Bruce get mouth but no action.[/quote
People should ask Bruce what motions for bills in the National Assembly has he moved? What constituency projects has he executed? If any is the cost of the projects commensurate with what he gets? What value has he added to the senate with his "common sense"? This man is a big disappointment. Is because Nigerians suffer from amnesia or some here on nairaland were not born when Sai baba was in charge of PTF which remains till date the most successful govt social intervention scheme as its legacies are still littered across the land.
Common sense senator what impact do you have on your constituent? You speak as if you are part of the government but your part to receive your allowances and salaries as a government official in the senate
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nigeriadondie: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=obailala post=54045596]Isn't it sad that someone in the level of Ben Bruce cannot reason any different from the normal plebs on the street? undecided[/quote
People should ask Bruce what motions for bills in the National Assembly has he moved? What constituency projects has he executed? If any is the cost of the projects commensurate with what he gets? What value has he added to the senate with his "common sense"? This man is a big disappointment. Is because Nigerians suffer from amnesia or some here on nairaland were not born when Sai baba was in charge of PTF which remains till date the most successful govt social intervention scheme as its legacies are still littered across the land.
Common sense senator what impact do you have on your constituent? You speak as if you are part of the government but your part to receive your allowances and salaries as a government official in the senate
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Toro4u:
i think the yorubas can rule this country more better compared to any other tribe, i know wailers will come wailing but this is my fact.
yea! The same thing some people thought when they voted buhari and his changi! In. You people are very confused folk.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by preselect(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Buhari is unteachable and beyond reform. it will be easier to transform stone into bread. He hasn't got the brains to learn. He didnt as a young man, he cant as an old hag. and moreover, he is unwilling to learn. and he is plain evil and bigoted. and the heavens are angry with him.

Just see how things started improving as soon as he left. Nigeria is still a mess, but notice that boko haram slowed down, even fulani cattle murderes slowed down, kidnappings reduced, the naira climbed up, things started looking up, bc one man was temporarily taken out of the stage. need I say more?

#BuhariBeyondRepair

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by jasawa: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari doesn't have the ability to learn that's why he didn't learn a thing from his disastrous outing in 1984 and stupidly came to give a repeat performance in 2015 ..
You guys should bury your heads in shame, ever since the inauguration of this government it's the Vice President that head the economic team. whatever policy implemented in terms of economy comes from that particular team which the vice president is heading because of the trust PMB has in them. So what are you peoples saying.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Qyubee(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]
Mumu Twitnator, he don't know that Acting President Osinbanjo has been in charge of the economy since inception. grin
Nice 1 br...and then we want to blame kids here on NL who dnt knw their left from right cos they let their hate 4 a certain man block dr reasoning. The same man they call mere commissioner is nw their hero....feeble minds!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by blackberryout: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
you need money fast please go to bet9ja with this codes

3JGCNPK
3JHHBS8
3JGD7JC

3JGBDKF
3JGBQ2M
3JGBZQB
3JGCDKS
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by SalamRushdie: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
jasawa:
You guys should bury your heads in shame, ever since the inauguration of this government it's the Vice President that head the economic team. whatever policy implemented in terms of economy comes from that particular team which the vice president is heading because of the trust PMB has in them. So what are you peoples saying.

What we are basically saying is that Buhari is very incompetent so he should do the honorable thing and resign so his able Deputy can attempt to fix the rot ..Kapish?

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by haykes(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hmm Osinbajo is working Nigeria is moving buhari is a just figure headed presido remember the military regime he was not active too idi agbon was de 1 took d credit

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by princetom1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nnamdd1:
As Dollar continues to fall freely at the parallel market following the Forex intervention by the Federal Government, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce has advised Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo to teach his boss, President Muhammadu Buhari who is currently on a medical leave in the UK, his magic.

The dollar traded between N400 to N460 at the parallel market on Friday, February 24th.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/dollar-fall-yemi-osinbajo-should-teach.html?m=1

http://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/835377730480967680

The way, the media, and senseless people like senator Bruce is talking shit, it takes a really humble person not to get jealous of Osinbanjo, even buhari might wanna return faster than he should if he keeps hearing these senseless comments. Too bad, all these else men are more childish than us. No brains..
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
driand:
hate for people bigger than you can only destroy you... CHILD OF HATE

Lol....i even have an igbo chick on the side called amaka! Beautiful with a big booty! Let me not even include my many igbo nwokems! I even love balling in the east sometimes!So I don't hate igbo people only IPOB BASTARDS!

grin....even Jesus and Muhammed also hate ipob bastards!
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
can Buhari resign so osibanjo becomes president ??

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by emmasege: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
id911:

sarrki, I've been reading your comments but this is the first time I'm mentioning you. You really lack a lot of things and you need a lot to learn too.

Your father Awolowo gave you free education to have an independent thought and to reason critically and rationally but you have failed him.

If you check your history very well and reads buhari's personality, buhari is a certified failure who is not bendable to divergent ideas and his inflexibility and rigidity would always hurt the system and destroys the economy if he is in charge. It's only a terrible country like ours that can produce the likes of buhari as president.

There is a wide different btw Osinbajo and buhari.

Your father Awolowo's free education policy is now in vain
Thanks for telling him the gospel truth. In the words of Wole Soyinka, I feel so ashamed that a man like Sarrki claims to belong to the same O'odua race as me.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Opakan2: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
Our Semator representing twitter district has gone mad again..

But come to think of it, yorubas are the ones actually handling Nigeria's economy.. From Kemi to Fashola and now PYO.
The North understands the yorubas capacity & substance no doubt Why children of hate are envious
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Iamthoney(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
darknetcom:
can this mullato just shut the fvck up??

we are not voting a mullato to president in nigeria...

the mutant can forget the idea...

if the fool want to became president,the thing can try it in america,europe or south africa...

but surely not in nigeria..
becoming senator was already a mistake enough..
I strongly believe you stand alone in this. Never ever has the man stated that he wants to rule Nigeria. If maybe in the future he decided to rule, those who will vote for him will surely do so and if he wins the election nobody will stop him from claiming deserved position.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by bayulll011(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
id911:

sarrki, I've been reading your comments but this is the first time I'm mentioning you. You really lack a lot of things and you need a lot to learn too.

Your father Awolowo gave you free education to have an independent thought and to reason critically and rationally but you have failed him.

If you check your history very well and reads buhari's personality, buhari is a certified failure who is not bendable to divergent ideas and his inflexibility and rigidity would always hurt the system and destroys the economy if he is in charge. It's only a terrible country like ours that can produce the likes of buhari as president.

There is a wide different btw Osinbajo and buhari.

Your father Awolowo's free education policy is now in vain

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by uzucuzu1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Pls Buhari should not return......nigerian are sick and tired of old people who are too infidel to perform

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by shaqhead: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari doesn't have the ability to learn that's why he didn't learn a thing from his disastrous outing in 1984 and stupidly came to give a repeat performance in 2015 ..
I really dnt get this...is it unbridled ignorance or selective amnesia...cos I kno that the economic team has always Bn headed by non other than this same Osibanjo wen d naira was at a free fall!

How come its either Adeosun d polytechnic grad, the "trial n error" CBN governor or even Baba himself takin d flak and never Osibanjo who headed the economic team when our naira "rained" but He is now d media darlin now that that misfortune is getting reversed!

Dnt gt me wrong I support Osibanjo bt that qstn needs an answer.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ZUBY77(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
darknetcom:
a mullato becoming president of naija..abomination!!!...

This is one problem associated with blockheads
Is the colour of your president more important than the progress of the country?

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Funlordmaniac(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
blues2022:

Just coming back from incarceration, if not.... should I call you a DERANGED DUMB ASS whose brain is saturated with nothing but IPOB? undecided Man, your obsession with IPOB is slowly walking you into the hangman noose.

Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala, dominique, oam4j! I don't know why this kid refuses to learn his lesson?

As for you young man learn to ignore posts that have nothing to do with your inconsequential existence!
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by ShaqFu: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mynd44:
We also encourage uncle Bruce to forward a payment of 11 billion to AMCON.
This is the smartest thing you've ever said.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by petrov10: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Badgers14:

Apolotical kee Everyone has the right to express their opinion.

Even if the Mynd44 is a paid employee of Nairaland, it doenst exclude him/ her from offering his/her opinion as a concerned citizens on matters in Nigeria.

Sir/Madam you can't limit someone's constitutional right because they are Mods here on Nairaland.

Cheers!

Cc: Mynd44
opinon ke

what do you know

sir/ma don't quote me again
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala, dominique, oam4j! I don't know why this kid refuses to learn his lesson?

As for you young man learn to ignore posts that have nothing to do with your inconsequential existence!
Little man, I did not abuse you; advice no be abuse na. I'm just stating, the fact. If you don't mention IPOB in your post,you don't really get to rest. The question is why

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by SalamRushdie: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
shaqhead:

I really dnt get this...is it unbridled ignorance or selective amnesia...cos I kno that the economic team has always Bn headed by non other than this same Osibanjo wen d naira was at a free fall!

How come its either Adeosun d polytechnic grad, the "trial n error" CBN governor or even Baba himself takin d flak and never Osibanjo who headed the economic team when our naira "rained" but He is now d media darlin now that that misfortune is getting reversed!

Dnt gt me wrong I support Osibanjo bt that qstn needs an answer.

The answer also lies in two simple questions

1..Was Buhari and economic disaster in 1984?

2... Was Osinbanjo part of his 1984 economic team?

Answer both question sincerely and correctly then you will see why people like me always blame Buhari
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by mashin(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
If truly Ben Bruce does not know this simple magic, then he has no business been in the upper chambers.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by bizzibodi(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=Nigeriadondie post=54045788][/quote]
Talk is cheap,this bruce has never raised a motion on d floor b4,nor has he sponsored any bill.but he collects huge salaries, allowances & largesse every month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Adamu Atiku Abubakar At His Grandfather's Burial In Onitsha (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.