Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes (42334 Views)

Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions / Olamide Threatens To Expose Record Labels Practising 21st Century Slavery / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets”, Olamide Threatens Other Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Millz404(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by stanleyazo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
true story
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by loomer: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na only u get street. Where person craze end na there some people own start

5 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Eleniyan15: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
dmostcheerful:
Biko which street? This one that his career is already half way.

ohhh baby
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by OpssonD1: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
He has forgotten how he dissed M.I and chocolate city on his "Chocolate" track back then... he constantly throws shades at D'banj too but he wants no one to diss him.
smh.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by timmycris(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
gsainttrinity:
Always claiming street, when your mates are winning Grammy and all international awards... Rubbish!!
which of his mates are winning Grammy u go just dy run mouth like running tap

7 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by exellent91(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
OMG!!! See photos of flying cars 2017,the new solution to car Traffic

Have you ever been in a hurry and suddenly you are been stopped by traffic and you wish that your car can fly? Wish no more because scientists have made that dream possible.

The idea of flying cars has been in existence for decade but has not been realizable in large size until now.

To continue reading and to see pictures click here: http://myyousure..com
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Am surprised when someone callss olamide attention seeker,isn't that jealousy? Becos ,to be truthful he already got attention,so I don't see the attention seeking again,just look for another abuse for him already!

7 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by paradigmshift(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
nobody give an f about u...

3 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Which streeets undecided mumunity is wayyyyyy too much
Beacuse few agberos like him grin he thinks thats the streets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Rilwayne001: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
Despite making foolish songs. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by SalamRushdie: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
the topic is quite misleading I must say

3 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by philzzz(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Baddo sneh...I dey feel u jare..bt I no fit die 4 u o...ashiii grin

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by 12inchDickson: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
stupid ban boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by anonimi: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fixed010:
OLAMIDE THUG

Bloody thug, I tell you.
No wonder he follows his fellow thugs on the political spectrum. I won't be surprised if they dash him a post like 9ce whose musical career is also over practically. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

4 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by columbus007(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Make dis guy sing English song first haba,na tiwaNtiwa dey promote him song pass,all is crappy.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by anonimi: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
OpssonD1:
He has forgotten how he dissed M.I and chocolate city on his "Chocolate" track back then... he constantly throws shades at D'banj too but he wants no one to diss him.
smh.

Na so e be bro.
The hangman no dey gree make them bring ordinary rope near im side grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967340_213_jpeg7c378bb521e826e793a32fa9770a0374

4 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by martinsfm(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oga..every guy na king for hin hood...come my side dem go mess u up...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by gsainttrinity(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
timmycris:

which of his mates are winning Grammy u go just dy run mouth like running tap

Go play for shii.t, assh0le!

So the Adele and Drakes of this world are his ancestors, Or is it wizkid we want to talk about?

No beef, but respect for Olamide but we need serious upgrade from Nigerian arts.

2 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
na wetin too much weed dey cause. Who knows what he smoked before this interview. You think say na only you street?

2 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by saintdennis(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lolss...I just dey laugh

Only a smallie takes such talk to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by jrusky(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Olamide who is disturbing you again

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by ezewealth(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
I wonder how his songs motivate people as he said

3 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by okanlawon94(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
see vix noisemaker,like say fiqhtinq for u will chanqe d recession for qood,only those u put food on their table will do dat for u undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by adodofemi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
Noisy guy.

What street? The people wey never chop? You dey feed them? Well, Nigerians are gullible,they can afford to loose their lives for celebritieswho don't even know them.
From his statement, he said he's very busy to diss anyone but expect the so called his street people to pick up axe and bows to commence brawls. Anyway, the gullible ones will still die for their fellow street boy.

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by matter1: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
You Have The Street Abeg
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by FUCKU: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
petrov10:
musically he is finished
same with psquare

if he likes let him call Africa his dead career ain't coming back

if I lie make I die now now, you don't know what you are saying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by anonimi: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
columbus007:
Make dis guy sing English song first haba,na tiwaNtiwa dey promote him song pass,all is crappy.

Understandable for someone whose moniker is columbus. sad
If you are not proud of your own language, please note that others are.
We are not afflicted by colonial mentality that sees anything foreign as being superior angry cry
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

liljboy:
It’s okay to marry a woman old enough to be your mother, you can still explain that as love, but someone old enough to be your grandmother?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914275_df_jpeg373e55dea7e43f08e80004f94f67a4a7

2 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Shym3xx: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lol, what "street" is this nyggah alluding to cos I just came back from naij on a connect/business trip and those "street" nyggahs out there who look like they're starving won't scare anyone. I'll mock this nyggah, knock his arse out, and walk away like nothing happened with no scrath on my body. grin

It's 2017, when you're getting money -- it's time to leave the streets alone. That's what global gangsters are doing. Only a naija nyggah would be chasing street fame and faux toughness, after getting fame, money, and notoriety. I swear down, these nyggahs hustle backwards. What are you? The Nigerian 2pac or something? If 2pac were to have a 2nd go at live - he wouldn't bumrushed Orlando Brown and he would've stuck with his Oakland's MOB (Money Over Bitches), rather than being loyal to fault and banging blood with Suge's MOB Piru set from Compton. We all know how that ended and how the streets took the life of the greatest rapper ever and the greatest rhymer ever.

The street is for people struggling and trying to make it by any means necessary. Once you've been elevated above that stage - you need to leave the streets alone and focus on the money. There's money floating around everywhere in naij and I saw some things that made me say, "I need to come get this chicken out here". And with the internet age -- it's all about getting money and not trying to be a tough guy.

He needs to emulate Wizkid and his star power. Wizkid is a legend everywhere right now and if he can drop two global hits, he might end up on Fela Kuti's level as the greatest to come out of naij. In the UK -- all the urban artists love him to death. Swiss Beats did a big mad party in London recently and he was shouting out Wizkid. And whenever I'm on a lot of US celebrities' live videos -- a lot of them always big up Wizkid. That's what this clown needs to be chasing, rather than being a clown and faux tough guy, with starving people as street nyggahs. Fvck out here, when the semi rings -- you and your goons would do a Usain Bolt. grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by ifycent2: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
They done place juju on dis olamide head... De guy de misbehave dis days....
Na wa ooooh....
Olamide always be prayerful.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Each time a small boy smokes weed and crack cocaine amongst homeless street junkies, his ego convinces him that he is loved by the street. No thanks to bleaching angels who also engage him in group sezx now, the ego says, "You are king of the street".

Well, my advise is...if you consider yourself as King of Street, then you dont need to make the statement. Kings of streets dont stay sleepless as lab rats in studios and drink alcohol like sharks in ocean, jump up and down sweating on stage to afford food, water and housing.

You are simply put a hurstler, a street hurstler trying to assume relevance when in essence, you are sorrounded by parasites you call friends. Are they the street. They are there for the coins. Or are you calling your listeners or fans, street. What insult is this ?

No one is King, we all assume we are. It is the ego, the falsely inflated embodiment of selfishness.

Who made him a king by the way ?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by joshy4SK(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Seriously,am I the only one dat thinks dis guy's songs re noisy??
He comes up with one stupid slang and he's a great artist,,No sh*t
Most of y'all ain't even know wah good music sounds like,,
Nigga got me like

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leo And Cee-c Spark Dating Rumours With Romantic Dinner (video) / Iyanya Vs Banky W Vs Lynxx Vs Desmond Elliot: Who Rocks The Beard Better(photos) / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.