Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,164 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes (42515 Views)

Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions / Olamide Threatens To Expose Record Labels Practising 21st Century Slavery / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets”, Olamide Threatens Other Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Mememan: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
petrov10:
musically he is finished

same with psquare

if he likes let him call Africa
his dead career ain't coming back
And who are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
gsainttrinity:

Go play for shii.t, assh0le!

So the Adele and Drakes of this world are his ancestors, Or is it wizkid we want to talk about?

No beef, but respect for Olamide but we need serious upgrade from Nigerian arts.

You too can upgrade naw n make d country proud...

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by okonja(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
sisisioge:
Baaaaddooo...virginatu kan fun awon goons me cool

Virginatu kan biti bawooo grin grin...it's Bajinatu kan
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by rocknation62(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
petrov10:
musically he is finished
same with psquare

if he likes let him call Africa his dead career ain't coming back
Now the DISS don start
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Sleezwizz: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
how many of hin mates wey dey naija don win the grammy? shey na award hin family go chop.

Waa gbayi jare... Who Grammy Don EPP? Money is the main thing.. How many Nigerian artiste of nowadays can boast that he/she can win the Grammy in the next ten years?
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
gsainttrinity:

Na your types full Nigeria unfortunately...

And yet we pray to be better?

The idea of wetin me and my family go chop na'm keep naija at this level of despicable poverty. Mind you civilization did not start until man or at least the Europeans were able to overcome the puzzle of wetin me and family go chop.
u fit think of ome thing if u never chop? even pvssy no go come your mind if u cant put fiod on your table. 2face wey be him baba sef, I doubt if hin get grammy for mind.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by TheAziz: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
instead of him to focus on releasing good songs, he's still making noise about his fans.. smh
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by brightballer(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mcowubaba:

What is Pepenazi undecided, is that a name of an ingredient ...
The name of your choirmaster.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
olashas:
Oga, nobody will kill for you o! grin
especially for dis recession,everybody answer their papa name

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by otipoju(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
12inchDickson:
stupid ban boy

..he who flies can never sail.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by jerrymej(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
this dude doesn't have time at all...
hails to you jor... you've effected so many lives.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Richie0974:

Which of the songs he has made lately is good? He should just go sit down.
exactly!!
u just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by ItzChizzyBaby1(f): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Olamide shut up, lousy noise maker.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by columbus007(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
murmee:
What a colonial mentality! So a musician can only compose a good song in English? You don't seem to know that the best way to express oneself is using one's mother tonque. For your information, despite being the most educated region in Nigeria, the Yorubas are very proud of their language which is one of the best in the world and also very proud of Olamide, the very talented musician!
Abeg what are you talking about?the best mother tongue in the world how? Abeg jare.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by 12inchDickson: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
otipoju:

..he who flies can never sail.
loool habacrier ni olamide Abi,
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by 12inchDickson: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
TheAziz:
instead of him to focus on releasing good songs, he's still making noise about his fans.. smh
no mind am, he dey sing like say he dey gyrate, stupid palm wine tapper
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by 12inchDickson: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
columbus007:
Abeg what are you talking about?the best mother tongue in the world how? Abeg jare.
u no Sabi read, he said one of the best, use ur sense sire
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by cuteralph101(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
MxtaMichealz:

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/mock-face-wrath-streets-olamide-threatens-artistes/
chisos who u epp....see Fuji artist ooo. King of Fuji. Nanses
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by columbus007(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
12inchDickson:
u no Sabi read, he said one of the best, use ur sense sire
i. May not be able to answer you again as soon as you become rude.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by 12inchDickson: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
columbus007:
i. May not be able to answer you again as soon as you become rude.
no vex chukwudi
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by columbus007(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
12inchDickson:
no vex chukwudi
ok chuckuNonso grin

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by 12inchDickson: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
columbus007:
ok chuckuNonso grin
lols

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by MuskElon: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Stupid headline. Had me thinking he was lowkey instigating violence.

Then the message was totally different.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by VeeGeeCee(f): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Abeg which *good* music dis one don sing 'cause i no understand...
All his songs are full of 'tigbogbo tigbo' abeg go sit down one place jare..mtcheww
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
VeeGeeCee:
Abeg which *good* music dis one don sing 'cause i no understand...
All his songs are full of 'tigbogbo tigbo' abeg go sit down one place jare..mtcheww
In which of his recent songs has Olamide said tigbogbo undecidedundecided

If you don't know what to say, why comment at all
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by sisisioge: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
okonja:

Virginatu kan biti bawooo grin grin...it's Bajinatu kan

I swear I thought that was what the guy was saying grin
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by NemzySeries(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
rubbish talk.... is dat aw dey hustle or look for money? watz ur problem pple beefing u? ignore dem & focus on doing real music instead of bin bothered by meanless stuffs
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by otipoju(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
12inchDickson:
loool habacrier ni olamide Abi,

" Monfo gbagbe."....his own words.

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by DCMIX(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
petrov10:
musically he is finished

same with psquare

if he likes let him call Africa
his dead career ain't coming back
are u the assistant to Baba God? Na wa o...
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by nurusystem(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Wash ni yen,waitin u dey sing self rubbish ni ,id only a mumu will diss quak rapper like u .
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by tmgold007(f): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
I use to like olamide...but now fame don too enter him head..olamide is now a trouble maker ewu lagos
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by timmycris(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Omohjick:

Does d person ur quoting know the meaning of GRAMMY? All of dem running mouth here must b doz guys he refused to help der career or wet neva blow n wan blow by force...d girls in diz forum saying negative words must b d ones he's not picking der calls grin
lol abi oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Addressing Me As Tega's Husband - Ajeboh / Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) / Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.