Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,882 members, 7,956,327 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes (42518 Views)

Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions / Olamide Threatens To Expose Record Labels Practising 21st Century Slavery / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets”, Olamide Threatens Other Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by anonimi: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
Noisy guy.

What street? The people wey never chop? You dey feed them? Well, Nigerians are gullible,they can afford to loose their lives for celebrities who don't even know them.

Very correct.
Our yeyebrities won't pay taxes.
The useless noise makers won't do charitable works.
Yet some befuddled losers will be hailing them instead of stoning them when they flaunt their imitation watches, handbags, rented mansions, cars etc. Later they will be begging us for money to treat kidney problems abroad when they could have donated money for research on such disease and supported hospitals in taking care of patients like our oyinbo "superiors" do. angry

George Michael remembered for quiet acts of charity

Singer who died over the holidays kept much of his philanthropy a secret

Grieving fans on Monday mourned the death of George Michael as British charities revealed that the pop star had secretly been a major behind-the-scenes donor who gave his time and money to support cherished causes.

The man with the reputation for self-indulgence had actually given millions of dollars to charities involved with helping children, cancer victims and people with AIDS.

He was also remembered for small acts of kindness: helping his village in north London get a Christmas tree and volunteering at a homeless shelter.

More from: http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/george-michael-charity-1.3913024

3 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by eposho: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
When 2 face chilled out, y u know come claim the street title then. Awon lazysneh.

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
freshmimi:
.streetsss? .....OH BABY! I'm not fooled undecided

Fight for yasef tongue
dry dry dry ...see this one wan form correctbro....carry your dryness comot here ooo
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by anonimi: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
gsainttrinity:
Go play for shii.t, assh0le!

So the Adele and Drakes of this world are his ancestors, Or is it wizkid we want to talk about?

No beef, but respect for Olamide but we need serious upgrade from Nigerian arts.

That upgrade won't come as long as they are doing solo of everything creative process by themselves- songwriter, arranger, producer etc.
They need to collaborate more with professionals in the background and pay them properly. cheesy
Chop alone is very limiting.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2851343_screenshot201509122155001_jpegbfa7784d893218beec7bbaa410aae3d9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855780_motivationquitoswallpaper10684725_jpegbb9fda572c41a8a09a122f47defd399e

2 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by anonimi: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
eposho:
When 2 face chilled out, y u know come claim the street title then. Awon lazysneh.

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by murmee: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
columbus007:
Make dis guy sing English song first haba,na tiwaNtiwa dey promote him song pass,all is crappy.
What a colonial mentality! So a musician can only compose a good song in English? You don't seem to know that the best way to express oneself is using one's mother tonque. For your information, despite being the most educated region in Nigeria, the Yorubas are very proud of their language which is one of the best in the world and also very proud of Olamide, the very talented musician!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Omo ode. only the foolish ones among his fans will die for him. Moreover, why is he crying not to be dissed. Instead of him to focus on how to produce good music not noisy music.

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by jide219(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Baddo ti soro Bleep dem ,iyalaya anybody,
Istandwitholamide

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Raintaker(m): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Iamwrath: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
petrov10:
musically he is finished

same with psquare

if he likes let him call Africa
his dead career ain't coming back

Dead career?

Are you KIDerKush?
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by lilyheaven: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
0b10010011:
Ran out of noise to produce and now craving for attention.

Who re those mocking him in the first place?

Attention seeker!

Street that comprises of 80% thugs, 10% touts and 10% criminals who all happen to be stack illiterates
Ah, you just gave a 100% account without the good one's
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
gsainttrinity:
Always claiming street, when your mates are winning Grammy and all international awards... Rubbish!!
how many of hin mates wey dey naija don win the grammy? shey na award hin family go chop.

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by timmycris(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
gsainttrinity:

Go play for shii.t, assh0le!

So the Adele and Drakes of this world are his ancestors, Or is it wizkid we want to talk about?

No beef, but respect for Olamide but we need serious upgrade from Nigerian arts.
so wizkid has won a Grammy already?
Sia, Chris Brown neva won Grammy b4
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Emmacolinho(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
petrov10:
musically he is finished

same with psquare

but he can feed your family on three quality meals daily for donkey years

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sorry o Mr Tupac. Tupac said more than that. Where is he now?
They shot me five times, until I get my Nagasaki, we can't have peace- 2pac

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by mexxmoney: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Somebody is on top of dis olamide guy matter. Una go dey here think say na play. Somebody dey somewhere dey turn d guy brain inside pot wey dey fire. The street gatz to locate these ancient destiny killers and do something drastic before dem go useless badoo
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by timilehin007(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
gsainttrinity:
Always claiming street, when your mates are winning Grammy and all international awards... Rubbish!!

wh Grammy epp? At the end of the day they are all out to make money and he is making more than enuf so what's your point
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by timilehin007(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Emmacolinho:
but he can feed your family on three quality meals daily for donkey years

don't mind them haters. they gon' hate but who cares even if you have lotsa 'fucckz pls dnt give any out to people like the idiot that mentioned you
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by gsainttrinity(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
timilehin007:

wh Grammy epp? At the end of the day they are all out to make money and he is making more than enuf so what's your point

Are you for real?

they are out to make money, and you out to defend their mediocrity... So that's your noble point?

clap for yourself! n smiley

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by gsainttrinity(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
how many of hin mates wey dey naija don win the grammy? shey na award hin family go chop.

Na your types full Nigeria unfortunately...

And yet we pray to be better?

The idea of wetin me and my family go chop na'm keep naija at this level of despicable poverty. Mind you civilization did not start until man or at least the Europeans were able to overcome the puzzle of wetin me and family go chop.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by timilehin007(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
gsainttrinity:

Are you for real?

they are out to make money, and you out to defend their mediocrity... So that's your noble point?

clap for yourself! n smiley

I have to defend him, why shouldn't I he makes me happy listening to hi music. I can bet it no class of Nigeria doesn't like am.. at least a very good number of them does.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by gsainttrinity(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
timilehin007:

I have to defend him, why shouldn't I he makes me happy listening to hi music. I can bet it no class of Nigeria doesn't like am.. at least a very good number of them does.

That good to know you defend what you like at least that's a good trait...

But you must also learn that growth is inevitable and we must demand that all living things grow and improve on themselves Olamide included. Even though we all love him and he makes us happy, we still demand he grows to be better. that's my point.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Fisocoded(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
petrov10:
musically he is finished

same with psquare

U must be high on ogbomosho weed to say Baddo has a dead career!!! Fucking constituted afonja smellow
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Spydamannn(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Word
Shym3xx:
Lol, what "street" is this nyggah alluding to cos I just came back from naij on a connect/business trip and those "street" nyggahs out there who look like they're starving won't scare anyone. I'll mock this nyggah, knock his arse out, and walk away like nothing happened with no scrath on my body. grin

It's 2017, when you're getting money -- it's time to leave the streets alone. That's what global gangsters are doing. Only a naija nyggah would be chasing street fame and faux toughness, after getting fame, money, and notoriety. I swear down, these nyggahs hustle backwards. What are you? The Nigerian 2pac or something? If 2pac were to have a 2nd go at live - he wouldn't bumrushed Orlando Brown and he would've stuck with his Oakland's MOB (Money Over Bitches), rather than being loyal to fault and banging blood with Suge's MOB Piru set from Compton. We all know how that ended and how the streets took the life of the greatest rapper ever and the greatest rhymer ever.

The street is for people struggling and trying to make it by any means necessary. Once you've been elevated above that stage - you need to leave the streets alone and focus on the money. There's money floating around everywhere in naij and I saw some things that made me say, "I need to come get this chicken out here". And with the internet age -- it's all about getting money and not trying to be a tough guy.

He needs to emulate Wizkid and his star power. Wizkid is a legend everywhere right now and if he can drop two global hits, he might end up on Fela Kuti's level as the greatest to come out of naij. In the UK -- all the urban artists love him to death. Swiss Beats did a big mad party in London recently and he was shouting out Wizkid. And whenever I'm on a lot of US celebrities' live videos -- a lot of them always big up Wizkid. That's what this clown needs to be chasing, rather than being a clown and faux tough guy, with starving people as street nyggahs. Fvck out here, when the semi rings -- you and your goons would do a Usain Bolt. grin
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by damanjohn: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
D guy sha
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by mckazzy(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
All dis skrepos saying Olamide carrier is half way gone will be the 1st to download his next studio album. #AwonOloorun
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Krisddon: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Etzakoos:
Badoo Sneh....Ur Goons Are Ready For That...Pepper Dem Gang
Goons kor? Nitwit ni. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by obontami: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
sisisioge:
Baaaaddooo...virginatu kan fun awon goons me cool

VIRGINATU ?

?undecided undecided
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by buffalowings: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
hi Don smoke biafra weed

we Don warn am
stick to the only correct weed the one and only osogbo weed brought to you by baba hafusa
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by timilehin007(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
gsainttrinity:

That good to know you defend what you like at least that's a good trait...

But you must also learn that growth is inevitable and we must demand that all living things grow and improve on themselves Olamide included. Even though we all love him and he makes us happy, we still demand he grows to be better. that's my point.

God bless you sir and i give up. its a win-win situation here. I like your maturity not like some blokes here, before you know it they have started ranting abusive words on you.

Stay fly.

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Mcowubaba: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
brightballer:
.I laugh at these one calling Olamide Baddo a finished artiste.

Olamide will continue to be the grandmaster of street rap. He doesn't need to sing RandB or Gospel before you appreciate him.
He has paid his dues and has brought many to limelight.

If anyone disses him, just Pepenazi and LilKesh are enough to kill them with diss tracks.
What is Pepenazi undecided, is that a name of an ingredient ...
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
timmycris pos ;Dt=54049835:

which of his mates are winning Grammy u go just dy run mouth like running tap

Does d person ur quoting know the meaning of GRAMMY? All of dem running mouth here must b doz guys he refused to help der career or wet neva blow n wan blow by force...d girls in diz forum saying negative words must b d ones he's not picking der calls grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) / Stop Addressing Me As Tega's Husband - Ajeboh / Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.