Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,555 members, 7,958,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes (42526 Views)

Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions / Olamide Threatens To Expose Record Labels Practising 21st Century Slavery / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets”, Olamide Threatens Other Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
dmostcheerful:
Biko which street? This one that his career is already half way.
his money nko? Half way too? Or do you think music na im only investment?
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Temysteve(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
GreenMavro:
Streets b like...egbon Olamide, who u epp?

Don't ask me who is the bread winner of my family.. None of my family members has ever joined a bread competition.
Ever had sex with a stammerer.You will think she is laughing not knowing she is trynna tell you"harder."You will hear,"hahahaha"
Lol, werey re ooo
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Temysteve(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
brightballer:
.I laugh at these one calling Olamide Baddo a finished artiste.
Olamide will continue to be the grandmaster of street rap. He doesn't need to sing RandB or Gospel before you appreciate him.
He has paid his dues and has brought many to limelight.
If anyone disses him, just Pepenazi and LilKesh are enough to kill them with diss tracks.
seems u'r one of d street he's talking about...
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
Noisy guy.

What street? The people wey never chop? You dey feed them? Well, Nigerians are gullible,they can afford to loose their lives for celebritieswho don't even know them.
For where? Even mumu people don get small sense now o, no more monkey day chop babbon dey.....
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by brightballer(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Temysteve:
Yes.
Any problem with that?
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by airmark(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
otipoju:

" Monfo gbagbe."....his own words.

He said mofo (short form of motherfvcker) gbagbe, not mo nfo.

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by AJJ17(m): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2017
All I can decode from majority of peeps comments here is pure beef. The guy Olamide is good and successful. A workaholic for that matter.. 6albums in 6 years no be beans.. I bet y'all danced to shakitibobo, pepper dem gang.. Abeg make Una free the guy.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by otipoju(m): 3:13am On Feb 26, 2017
airmark:

He said mofo (short form of motherfvcker) gbagbe, not mo nfo.

It's monfo. " I dey fly, leave that thing".
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 26, 2017
kingmekus:
We need to investigate that red cup he carries about every where he goes, maybe dem don mix aboki piss inside am ,cos its obvious this guys brain is also receiving treatment in London just like a certain president.

He's forming Lil Wayne with the red cup. Lil wayne carries cup about too.

Wanna be oshi
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by 12inchDickson: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2017
otipoju:

" Monfo gbagbe."....his own words.
sometimes those dogs sing just for rhymes... Na reliable source tell me
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by 12inchDickson: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2017
AJJ17:
All I can decode from majority of peeps comments here is pure beef. The guy Olamide is good and successful. A workaholic for that matter.. 6albums in 6 years no be beans.. I bet y'all danced to shakitibobo, pepper dem gang.. Abeg make Una free the guy.
lol pure beef for maka why,?? Na gyration he dey sing now a day's believe it.. Ain't got no beef
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by 12inchDickson: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2017
Temysteve:
no mind am, dem wn dizz with all D iyalaya anybody slang, dat sounds like threat, let's see if Kesh nd pepe can afford to end up like 2pac and biggie..... After them kill demselv snoop took over the coast
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by BerryAnny(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2017
gsainttrinity:
Always claiming street, when your mates are winning Grammy and all international awards... Rubbish!!
Which mate? Wizkid abi? Or Davido or even 2face? Tell me wich 1 of dem avv won Grammy,fool!!!
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Yorobastard(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2017
Sorry but olami-tilo is stupid... he no remember when he dey mock other artist abi......Wande coal and others d thing be dey sweet am....werey
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by arleck: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2017
0b10010011:
Ran out of noise to produce and now craving for attention.

Who re those mocking him in the first place?

Attention seeker!

Street that comprises of 80% thugs, 10% touts and 10% criminals who all happen to be stack illiterates
bobo shut up jhoor!
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by otipoju(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
12inchDickson:
sometimes those dogs sing just for rhymes... Na reliable source tell me

Well sha, I have seen extremely "ugly" boys turn fine on the neighborhood parapo flotilla nonsense that is common nowadays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by 12inchDickson: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
otipoju:

Well sha, I have seen extremely "ugly" boys turn fine on the neighborhood parapo flotilla nonsense that is common nowadays

illegal flotilla is part of the game, anyways na way of life but personally I dislike ola
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by otipoju(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
12inchDickson:
illegal flotilla is part of the game, anyways na way of life but personally I dislike ola

The guy don cast.

1 Like

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by 12inchDickson: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
otipoju:

The guy don cast.
yes boss, hail thee
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Temysteve(m): 12:55am On Feb 27, 2017
brightballer:
Yes. Any problem with that?
Not really! But u smell one.
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by VeeGeeCee(f): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
SirWere:
In which of his recent songs has Olamide said tigbogbo undecidedundecided
If you don't know what to say, why comment at all
did i tag your nick dia?
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Josiahdking: 3:03am On Mar 29, 2017
follow on Instagram https://instagram.com/officialmallama to laugh the more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie / Funke Akindele Shows Off Cleavage In New Photo / American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.