Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Shehu Shagari In Full Military Regalia (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Shagari In Full Military Regalia (Throwback Photo) (43307 Views)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / Nigerian Musicians With Shehu Shagari In 1982 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Shehu Shagari In Full Military Regalia (Throwback Photo) by LordOfNaira: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2017
refreshrate:

With his arms looking like chopsticks ?

What kind of battle do you go into with arms looking like that?

Your a22 kissing is borderline gay I swear

It is not about the body build, my friend. Stop being myopic.

Frederick Lord Lugard was a small man yet he conquered India and Nigeria.

Napoleon was a small man, yet he conquered many nations.

Alexandra the Great was not a big man, yet he was a great man in battle.

Even Adolf Hitler was not a big man.

And have you seen our own Lt. Col. Abu Ali who was killed by Boko Haram in November, last year? He was a skinny man yet he led many men to liberate many towns and free scores of imprisoned women and children.

It is not about your size. It is about courage.
Re: Shehu Shagari In Full Military Regalia (Throwback Photo) by refreshrate: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2017
LordofNairaland:

It is not about the body build, my friend. Stop being myopic.

Frederick Lord Lugard was a small man yet he conquered India and Nigeria.

Napoleon was a small man, yet he conquered many nations.

Alexandra the Great was not a big man, yet he was a great man in battle.

Even Adolf Hitler was not a big man.

And have you seen our own Lt. Col. Abu Ali who was killed by Boko Haram in November, last year? He was a skinny man yet he led many men to liberate many towns and free scores of imprisoned women and children.

It is not about your size. It is about courage.

Dude I swear non of the people you mentioned albeit in a bit to distract from facts had arms as skinny as that ...non was as sick either

If you went to visit your great grandad & saw his arms as thin as those would his courage level be the thing on your mind?
Haba!

You and I those hands are not the hands of someone whose healthy stop making it look like I have something against small people

If I did I would have looked for a post against Napoleon
Re: Shehu Shagari In Full Military Regalia (Throwback Photo) by immaculate1234(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2017
whu e epp

idey hax come beat me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office / Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.