Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

You Don't Need A Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Need A Wife! (749 Views)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Need A Wife! by askseunoladele: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
YOU DON'T NEED A WIFE!

When I see some young men tell all and sundry they need a wife, I wonder what they are talking about. Marriage is not for loafers! It is not for a dummy upstairs! Some men are dead in their thinking. They are not sharp, smart, proactive and vibrant! They are dull, reactive, passive, lazy, visionless, dreamless and goaless. These men don't need wives. They need Jesus!

A great husband is alive! Intellectually, socially, mentally, financially and spiritually. He is active on all levels and passionate about life. He has a great vision for his life and he is doing all in his power to get there. He is proactive, hard working, prayerful, energetic, smart, intelligent and brilliant at what he does, he is not lazying around hoping some woman would come to rescue him. He is in charge and command of life! These men command a woman's respect any day any time.

No woman wants to marry a man who doesn't know where he is going or how to get there.
One thing pre-marital sex does for you as a man is, it saps your strength, especially spiritual and mental strength! Most guys who sleep around are dull! I don't know why in the name of God, you must check into the skirts of innocent girls who looks up to you! I don't understand why you will be involved in pre-marital sex and still wants to be great. I am not talking about fake greatness hyped on TV. I am talking about genuine greatness recognized by God that gives you peace and rest!

Prepare to be a husband. A great husband is a leader. You should know what you want out of life. That is when your wife can be a helper to you. Be smart and intelligent. When your wife asks you questions confusing her, you should be able to give her wise answers. Be spiritually alive and active. Have a personal altar which leads to family altar where you act as the priest for your family. Your wife needs you to interceed and pray for her when she is down and weak. Be a leader. She needs to look upto you for direction. Be financially vibrant. Work, save, give and invest. Your wife needs good food, accomodation and clothing to feel complete as a woman. No woman is happy with a stingy man who does not know his financial responsibility as a man.

Respect in marriage is not automatic. You've gotta earn it. Only boys fight their wives for respect. If you have to remind your wife to respect you, it clearly shows you do not deserve it in the first place. You don't demand for respect in marriage you earn it.

Be responsible; be a role model, a leader, a godly man worth emulating and your wife will respect you for it.

Marriage is not a joke. It is not for babies. Prepare well before you get married so you do not spend the rest of your life in disappointment, frustration, shame, pain and regret. God bless you. Cheers!
©Seun Oladele, February 25, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by darbeelicous(f): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
all these marriage post these days are just scaring the shii outta me! sad
I always thought that u just gotta find that special someone grin grin
Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by Cameleon72(f): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by greatnaija01: 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
how special is a BROKE someone? especially in this recession

darbeelicous:
I always taught that u just gotta find that special someone grin grin
Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
He is currently man utd coach
Special one....Jose morinho

Or better still wait small..
.Jesus is coming soon grin
Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by dingbang(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
So do u mean Churchill wasn't spiritually, financially and emotionally sound before he married Tonto dike. I see
[i] OP, me I need a wife o...
I just have to wait til the right time
[/i {
Cameleon72:
Hmmmm
Who mess?! angry
Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
OP, me I need a wife o...
Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
OP, me I need a wife o...
Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by darbeelicous(f): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
broke?? Wetin concern me? When the time z right whether broke or not u'll know! It doesn't really Mara sha... grin grin grin
*singing Ferrari*
greatnaija01:
how special is a BROKE someone? especially in this recession

Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by Afeezoladapo(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
U'r making sense @OP
Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by darbeelicous(f): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I've found him already, so no need to wait! tongue tongue
cummando:

He is currently man utd coach
Special one....Jose morinho

Or better still wait small..
.Jesus is coming soon grin
Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Story story... Story undecided
Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by youngdanee(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
*Thought.
Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by darbeelicous(f): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
thanks kiss kiss
youngdanee:
*Thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by rollybest(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Op dey vex seriously for what our boys are doing. op you make sense. he who has ears let him hear
Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by Outofsync(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
You might not need a wife but you still need a girl on the side sha

Konji : Man's greatest weakness sad sad
Re: You Don't Need A Wife! by YUNGLURD(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
who ur rant epp?...y u no carry placard go protest...abeg park well make i see front

(1) (Reply)

I make More Money as A P.rostitute Than Being a Lawyer / How Do Couple Of De Same Age Handle Romance / Goals AF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.