Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

"Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife (37360 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Muma Gee Now In A Romantic Relationship With Ex Brown E -_photos / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2017
i no believe you oga ade,cus wat has she said so far dat warrant all dis useless ranting,which fetish she do?
Oga go siddon
Re: "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife by dfo12(m): 6:51am On Feb 26, 2017
Muma Gee ain't blood, she ain't drippin with him.

Make una park una smellin family issues put for dustbin.. angry
Re: "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 26, 2017
morereb10:
Muma Gee's Ex Hubby, Prince Eke Fires Back: You Are An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish Person

It is always a good thing to hear from both parties before you make your judgement. Prince Eke's wife, Muma Gee has been ranting on socials since morning and even granted HipTv an interview and was talking about how he gave her marriage her all and spent 6yrs being a housewife and even calling her husband "restless",

This evening, her husband have responded to her messages with hardest words you can ever imagine. Prince Eke fired back at her in an Instagram post:

"If infidelity, adultery and certain fetish activities does NOT make you RESTLESS ..then prepare to REST IN PEACE."
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ8cMr6gKJ_/?hl=en
See post below....

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/muma-gees-ex-hubby-prince-eke-fires.html

Why on earth should anyone use "does" as a plural verb? "Infidelity, adultery, and fetish activities" should attract "do", not "does".

It's obvious why these marriages crash. Zarzar, do you see what we have been saying? Owing to S. African visa policies, and the Botswana hostile immigration laws, I will first enter Zimbabwe, sneak into Mafikeng, and whisk you away for impromptu marriage in Zimbabwe.

I know you are still baring your white teeth, laughing in Swahili, for my last arrest in Musina while trying to sneak into SA from Botswana. If all these avenues fail, na to use 'appear n disappear' charm sure pass.
Re: "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2017
B2Spirits:

Why on earth should anyone use "does" as a plural verb? "Infidelity, adultery, and fetish activities" should attract "do", not "does".

It's obvious why these marriages crash. Zarzar, do you see what we have been saying? Owing to S. African visa policies, and the Botswana hostile immigration laws, I will first enter Zimbabwe, sneak into Mafikeng, and whisk you away for impromptu marriage in Zimbabwe.

I know you are still baring your white teeth, laughing in Swahili, for my last arrest in Musina while trying to sneak into SA from Botswana. If all these avenues fail, na to use 'appear n disappear' charm sure pass.

You're hilarious smiley
Re: "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife by nemynely(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2017
Is it that there is something abt these yeyebrities dat clogs their brains concerning washing their dirty linen on social media? It has not helped any troubled couple previously, & certainly wouldn't help prince Eke & Muma Gee.
For me, apart from domestic violence, serial adultery & occultism, I don't believe any difference is irreconcilable, QED.
Re: "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife by Schwartz: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2017
This Prince Eke should stop pretending. A man that packed into Muma Gee's house after marriage, you are a gold digger mehn! You know how she made her money. How many films have you acted in? For years you never still shine from films.

1 Like

Re: "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife by dominique(f): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2017
When she was funding his lifestyle she was not an infidel abi? When she was running from pillar to post to secure ransom money the time he faked his own kidnap, she was not fetish abi? Lord save us from gold-digging opportunistic partners.

2 Likes

Re: "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife by okowande(f): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
wetin concern me? Who is muma gee?
Abeg anybody with 50k wey e no dey use again,Abeg borrow me....
I get but i wan put am for PH. MMM
Re: "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife by fase2u: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2017
So OP you don't know the difference between 'Infidelity and Infidel'....SMH
Re: "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife by kenny5811(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2017
ok... ur problem
Re: "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife by sshalom(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
All these outbursts show only one thing: Most of our celebrities go into marriages of convenience. Once it gets hot; they get out!
Re: "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife by ogasaintprince(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
The rate at which marriages collapse now is assuming a
social symbol status in our society.
In few years time, people will be throwing divorce parties
and invite friends and well-wishers to celebrate their
divorce anniversaries; they will choose aso-ebi, hire a
hall and popular musicians. Even a question like "So
when are you getting divorced?" will become
commonplace.
If you know that you can't handle the weight and
pressures of marriage, please remain single.
If you don't know what marriage is all about, please
remain single until you do.
If you are getting married because of the things you desire
or hope to gain from the other person please remain
single.
If you know you can't be faithful, remain single.
If you can't endure insults from one another, please
remain single.
If you can't forgive one another's wrongs, please remain
single.
If you can't place your spouse above every other human
being, please remain single!
Don't get married out of desperation.
If you desire a successful home, but your choice of friends
are those whose marriages have collapsed. Its simple -
they'll make you drink from their poisoned chalice. Once
that happens, your marriage is in a process of dying a
slow death. Be very mindful of where you go for advice.
Guys, if you know you can't put your wife ahead your ego,
please remain single till you're matured. There's no way
you can abandon the care of your family at the expense of
your lifestyle. They are your priority and everything else
including you comes last. You are the teacher, the guide,
the bodyguard, the spiritual leader, the role model - you
are not a deity. So don't expect to be worshipped. You
need respect, earn it by being responsible.
Ladies, if you know you can't be submissive please don't
go into marriage so you're not turned to a punch bag!
If you know you can't stand being corrected, please
remain single.
Ladies check your domestic scorecard - if your score is
zero, please stay in your parents' house! Ladies and
gentlemen, marriage isn't,& won't be a bed of roses.
UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.