Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (38762 Views)

Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / What To Do When You Visit An Uncle With A Terrible Cook Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Madlov3: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hi! For the sake of anonymity, i decided to use this new account.

I met this girl last December, but we officially started dating in January, I love her and I think she loves me too.Everything is going so well and all things been equal, i may pop the question next year December.
The problem started when I told her to come spend last weekend with me and honestly I regretted that.

After going to pick her on friday evening, i told her there’s isn’t food at home and that i was thinking of cooking spaghetti.
Getting home, it occurred to me that i have never tasted her food so I decided to let her do the cooking.(NB:I cook! like am a very good cook) so after some minutes in the kitchen, she signaled me to come eat but damn!the food was a colossal disaster! It was so overcooked and tasteless. I was not happy that evening and I complained about it.
The next day was a Saturday! She prepared yam and veggies but that was another disaster, the yam was salty and the veggies were also so overcooked. They were no longer greenies but brown.

Another thing i also noticed about her is is throughout our 3 days together, she was always moody! I really don’t think it’s because of the food disaster because my complain lasted for just some minutes.Am still trying to figure out why someone will choose to be moody and sad for no tangible reason.
Last weekend with her was a depressing one for me and right now, am seriously rethinking popping the Question next year because i don’t want to be an unhappy married man.
I really don’t know what to do

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
ur girlriend is an indomie babe grin grin
indomie babe with an attitude cheesy

456 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Tallesty1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Are you really sure she's a bad cook?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tallesty1:
he tasted the concortion na cheesy

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by FreshBoss007: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tallesty1:

he's not sure.. help him to be sure.. yeye question

207 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Dammiesugar(f): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
This life is funny! me that I can cook any kind of delicacy, never a dull moment with me, working with side hustle sef, no man to say I want meet your family�� Anyway uncle open your mind to her and if she’s not willing to change then let her go.

276 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Homeboiy: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Na that kind babe wey like to dey buy fried indomies and takeaways from Mr biggs

OYO

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Olalan(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
If you truly love her you could teach her how to cook since you're a very good cook, as per being moody it might be as a result of your complains about her cooking, trust me females even the very terrible cooks don't like to be told that their food is tasteless or bad.

279 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by decatalyst(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
lefulefu:
ur girlriend is an indomie babe grin grin
indomie babe with an attitude cheesy

She is using the attitude to spice the noodles and things up nah! grin

Can't someone be moody in peace again ni

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Tallesty1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
lefulefu:

Dude sounds like a nagging perfectionist, the type that finds fault in everything. I just hope I'm wrong but if that is truly the case and the lady knows this then she may no be a bad cook. Nah the fear of falling his hand spoil the food.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by mikejj(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
lefulefu:

..she is a bad cook and he finished everything.. cheesy grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Madlov3: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olalan:
If you truly love her you could teach her how to cook since you're a very good cook, as per being moody it might be as a result of your complains about her cooking, trust me females even the very terrible cooks don't like to be told that their food is tasteless or bad.
I told her i was going to enroll her in a catering school but haven’t gotten any response from her.

3 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by ojun50(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dammiesugar:
This life is funny! me that I can cook any kind of delicacy, never a dull moment with me, working with side hustle sef, no man to say I want meet your family�� Anyway uncle open your mind to her and if she’s not willing to change then let her go.

if I ask u for yr number u will form hard to get, PM u, u will nt reply back whapp me let take tins serious

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Noise4maker(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Never boost that you are successful until u get married.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by myke92(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
If the cooking aspect is the only problem you have with her, angry
why not gradually teach her to become a better cook.

28 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by highpriestess: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tallesty1:
Dude sounds like a nagging perfectionist, the type that finds fault in everything. I just hope I'm wrong but if that is truly the case and the lady knows this then she may no be a bad cook. Nah the fear of falling his hand spoil the food.
lool,so true!!

reason I don't cook in any guy's house atall.

37 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Lonestar124: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olalan:
You said it all dear........Trust me, he may not tell her in subtle manner that her food is horrible.

11 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tallesty1:

Guy why na? What kind of question is this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Lonestar124: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Noise4maker:
Never boost that you are successful until u get married.
Please shed light on this phrase...I'm curious.

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by obytex(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
I want to meet your family
Dammiesugar:

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by nikkypearl(f): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Madlov3: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lonestar124:
You said it all dear........Trust me, he may not tell her in subtle manner that her food is horrible.
like I said, my complain lasted for some minutes.As for the manner I said it, I don’t recall shouting at her
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by nikkypearl(f): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
obytex:
I want to meet your family
sad angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Headlesschicken(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
undecided There is something wrong somewhere,make her open up to you,d grass is not always greener on d other side...

7 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Lonestar124: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
Madlov3:
like I said, my complain lasted for some minutes.As for the manner I said it, I don’t recall shouting at her
You shouldn't have pass your unlikeness to her food verbally...there is many ways to do that..apologize to her..it is one of her imperfections which i know many men can cope easily.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Madlov3: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cc:Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Why do people keep bringing their personal problems here?

@OP there's a reason why it's called "PERSíONAL problem" PERSONAL being the point of reference, this means it's your own problem and not to be shared with strangers on a faceless forum !

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Hector09(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
So u can even fine out why she is so moody, u run cum nairaland cum they yarn gibberish, real men don xpose their girl frnd, na who food epp self

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by harrysterol(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dammiesugar:
God go provide soon

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by CAPSLOCKED: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Madlov3:
Hi! For the sake of anonymity, i decided to use this new account.

I met this girl last December, but we officially started dating in January, I love her and I think she loves me too.Everything is going so well and all things been equal, i may pop the question next year December.
The problem started when I told her to come spend last weekend with me and honestly I regretted that.

After going to pick her on friday evening, i told her there’s isn’t food at home and that i was thinking of cooking spaghetti.
Getting home, it occurred to me that i have never tasted her food so I decided to let her do the cooking.(NB:I cook! like am a very good cook) so after some minutes in the kitchen, she signaled me to come eat but damn!the food was a colossal disaster! It was so overcooked and tasteless. I was not happy that evening and I complained about it.
The next day was a Saturday! She prepared yam and veggies but that was another disaster, the yam was salty and the veggies were also so overcooked. They were no longer greenies but brown.

Another thing i also noticed about her is is throughout our 3 days together, she was always moody! I really don’t think it’s because of the food disaster because my complain lasted for just some minutes.Am still trying to figure out why someone will choose to be moody and sad for no tangible reason.
Last weekend with her was a depressing one for me and right now, am seriously rethinking popping the Question next year because i don’t want to be an unhappy married man.
I really don’t know what to do

NOBODY WAS BORN WITH THE ABILITY TO COOK.
IF SHE'S INTERESTED, PUT HER THROUGH.. OR GET SOMEBODY THAT CAN TEACH HER.
IT'S NOT TOO LATE FOR HER TO LEARN.

ABOUT HER FROWNING I DON'T THINK SHE'S FREE WITH YOU. MAYBE BECAUSE OF YOUR COMPLAINTS BECAUSE MOST WOMEN CAN NOT HANDLE CRITICISM. JUST GIVE HER COMPLIMENTS EVERYTIME AND WATCH THE FROWNS GO AWAY.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Deckline(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ehyaa.. embarassed I sure say that woman na from Benin embarassed . Edo people are terrible.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
She is a bad cook.no woman makes cooking mistakes in a row despite the fact that you complained.
She is always Moody?when we go out to our various hustles,we just yearn to go back to our women's warm arms to regain sanity.
do you want to be that man that can't go back home after work so as not to be bored to death?
If no,drop her asap

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed / Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.